• Published 17th Oct 2014
  • 628 Views, 4 Comments

Agent Con Mane in Mission to the Griffon Kingdom (to be rewritten) - Fairytail



A filly living in the Griffon Kingdom contacts Mane6 and says she is willing to defect to Equestria along with a long sought after spell book. Her one condition? That Con Mane be the agent that escorts her to Equestria.

  • ...
0
 4
 628

Prologue: Chaos Conversion

The only light in the room was the display monitors. Various vital signs, brainwave patterns and the like, were being watched. The tiny pink filly approached the large glass cylinder at the edge of the room. Her smile couldn't be contained. She bounced up and down with nervous energy which caused her curly purple and white mane to undulate wildly. She peered into the cylinder at the Earth Pony shackled up with numerous chains inside. It remained suspended by the chains in the swirling green smoke. It didn't move an inch. With unparalleled glee, the filly pulled a nearby lever. The smoke inside the container became a vortex. Arcs of lightning shot between the numerous devices and the cylinder. The pony within stirred. As the energy coursed through it’s veins it writhed in agony. It tugged and tugged at it’s chains with the wild ferocity of a raging Buffalo. Seeing the pony succumb to unimaginable torment and hearing it’s bloodcurdling howls made the filly giggle with glee. She laughed and laughed to the point where she couldn't breath.

Then it ended. The lightning stopped and the green smoke came to a standstill. The pony within was silent once again. It had either passed out from the pain or had simply accepted its fate. Either way it wasn't dead and that’s all that mattered. The pink filly watched in fascination as the last remaining hues of color disappeared from the pony’s figure. Its coat, its mane, even its eyes underneath its sulking lids had become as grey as a dreary, cloudy day. The tiny splotch of what was once a Cutie Mark vanished from its flank. The filly never bothered to remember what the Cutie Mark used to be or even what the pony’s name was for that matter. It didn't matter anymore. Neither one existed any longer. The pink filly giggled with the joy of opening a birthday present.

“The Chaos Conversion is complete!” she squealed with delight, “The first pony to ever be fully integrated! I love it! And with the Elements of Harmony long gone from this world, there is nothing that can change him back. Nopony will be able to stop him. Not even Con Mane!”

The tiny filly erupted into a volcano of laughter. The pony shackled in the cylinder slowly opened his grey, emotionless eye.

Agent Con Mane
in
Mission to the Griffon Kingdom