• Published 25th Jan 2015
  • 3,391 Views, 78 Comments

Gamers on Equis: GAME RESET - Opius Malikai



GAME RESET: The game has been reset, the characters are the same, but the story is different! Read as I attempt to make this old story of mine better!

  • ...
19
 78
 3,391

The Fight For Life Part 1 - SF V.S. MK - Ryu and Scorpion Chapter 3(BGR)

Ryu

Twilight and I ran over to Fluttershy's House. When we got there we discovered her laying down, covered in blood. Rainbow Dash arrived quickly after us, Twilight told her to take her to the hospital as fast as she could. We both knew that we had to find who did this and fast. Before we left Twilight asked to talk to me quickly. She and I stopped outside Fluttershy's House, "Do you think, that we should have a plan?"

"I don't know who we're dealing with," I thought silently before adding, "This may be someone we can't beat normally. So I have an idea. Should I disappear you have to follow these instructions. They will save your life."

The Fight For Life Part 1

We stared at each other. He had me beaten with the intensity, but I was by far more angrier. A man wearing a distinct yellow and black outfit stood across from me. His outfit bore the carapace of a scorpion. Which made sense, considering who he is. Hanzo Hasashi, Scorpion. Not exactly sure I asked for this opponent. Nonetheless it doesn't matter how the battle turns out for me, as long as I protect the ponies here.

I looked over at Twilight. Her eyes betrayed her confident look, she's scared. I can't blame her, so am I. Covering up my fear I put on a brave look and nod at her, giving her some comfort. We both charge together. He stands still for a moment longer then quickly pulls out his dual katanas. Twilight dashes to the right of him, preparing a spell in her horn. I keep dashing forward at him. Just as we are about to clash I jump over him, surprising him for a moment. He turns around slashing outwards. My body quickly moves under the blades and kicks his legs out from underneath him. Scorpion tries to get up quickly but instantly I kick upwards sending him in the air where I jump up to kick him back downwards.

Scorpion grumbles under his breath as he gets up, "Have you had enough yet?" I ask, "It sure seems like it."

Scorpion

"Have you had enough yet?" Ryu asks, "It sure seems like it." Don't get cocky. Or you'll start making mistakes. I look up to see a building that could only be described as a sugar fest. With Ryu standing right in front of it. I grinned under my mask. Like this one. I jump to my feet, Ryu gets into stance again but is not fast enough to dodge a hit. I punch Ryu back. He staggers and sways slightly but rights himself and looks at me. "Alright then." He says, "So we're fighting serious."

"You want serious fighting, because I haven't even tried." In just a few seconds of dashing I'm in front of him. I swing at him with my right arm, connecting with his head, I wing my left arm and catch him in the stomach. I continually keep switching fists to hit him. Right, arm. Left, stomach. Right, leg. Left, arm. Finally I uppercut him into the air. Payback's a bitch.

Jumping up I position myself right next to him in air. I grab onto him. Lifting back my arms I prepare for my next movement. I throw down my arms sending Ryu tumbling into the sweets shop.

Ryu

"Ow, shit." I wince as I pull myself off of a table. My eyes survey the room. In total there are about five ponies in the room. They are all staring at me intently. One of them looks as though she might try to help me up. I backflip up into a fighting stance as the ceiling is crashed through once again by the exact man who threw me.

He looks around, just as I did. Suddenly he disappears in a burst of fire. Then I find myself flying through the air, after a punch hits my back. I turn around and am able to deflect one of his punches. Scorpion then grabs onto one of the nearby tables and throws it at me. I dodge it, but I quickly notice that the table is headed towards a small filly. I run over diving I grab onto the filly and roll over on my back. The table crashes through one of the buildings window and onto the street. I let go of the child and she runs to two other ponies nearby.

I don't have time to dwell on that though as Scorpion quickly starts throwing punches again. Suddenly fire starts to spread around his body. He actually lit himself on fire. He grabs onto me and throws me out of the already destroyed window. I feel the glass cut into my skin but I back flip up into a standing position anyways. Scorpion runs at me still on fire and I dodge to the left of him. As he comes near me again I ready myself for his attack. Right as he reaches out to punch me I punch upwards. Sending him into the air along with me, as I yell out, "SHORYUKEN!" He flies backwards and hits a building before falling to the ground.

Scorpion

Looks like Ryu has actually started to use his tactics. No matter, they're no match for mine. I run towards him, this time jumping in the air before planting my feet down on to him. He falls onto the ground underneath me. I grab onto to his arms and start to roll myself over forcing him to contort his body in an uncomfortable position.

CRACK!

"AAAHAHAH!" Very uncomfortable it seems. Finally I roll over all the way. I let go of his arms and push my feet outwards sending him flying into a building. He appears stuck in the rubble, so I decide to help him out of there. "GET OVER HERE!" I send out a chain which embeds itself deep into his chest. I yank the chain with all my might. As Ryu soars through the air I jump up and grab onto his legs. I pull back my arms before throwing them forward into the cobbled street.

He made a crater in the street. "Ryu, you know you're going to have to pay for that street." I grab him by his neck, looking at the bloodied mess he is. Somehow still breathing. "HA! You're persistent! We'll change that." I lifted him over to a building and smashed his head into the brick. Seeing him struggle I take him out and smash him back in. Making sure to keep doing it to get the point across. He stopped moving.

"HAHAHAHA! What? No more fight left in you!?" I threw his unmoving body into a building with a sign that says quills and sofas. I had hoped he would prove to be more of a challenge. But if he dies that easily than I will not give him the honor of dying properly.

"Hey!" A voice shouts from behind me.

I turn to see the princess again, "Oh, are you going to try to fight? You look too weak to even see me."

"I just have to ask, why?" She looks at me coldly.

Letting out a small laugh I begin my speech, "Because I want to see things die. I want to see a world wither and burn. To have it's locals slaughtered. Killing each other just to survive. Only to be cut down without thought. I want your world to fall into darkness, and for everything that you or any of this planets inhabitants cares to be destroyed. To have ponies at their knees begging for their life. See them weak and then chop their head off. As a matter of fact I want you to live. Just so you can see your friends killed before your eyes and see me slaughter every living thing on this planet. I want you to know that you have no chance at stopping me. Just as your "hero" died. Then when you finally think you've lived through the worst pain I will take you to my hell. Where I will watch you get tortured and laugh at your scr-"

I was cut off and noticed that I was flying towards a building. Well sh-

CRASH!

Ryu

Now I was pissed off. He can hurt me as much as it pleases him, but when he starts to hurt ponies that have done nothing to him, that's when I get angry. There was no restrictions now. This bastard is going down.

I saw Scorpion jump out of the building's window and look at me. He was clearly fuming, "HOW!? HOW DID YOU LIVE!?! IT'S IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU TO BE ALIVE!! YOU DIED!"

"You might want to double check next time." I retorted, "Because this sure is saying that I'm alive."

"Wha-"

"HADOKEN HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" A massive blast appeared in front of me. It moved with such speed and had so much power that for a second I almost thought that it wasn't my attack.

Scorpion backed up and attempted to turn but before he could the blast fully consumed him. A large explosion was set off.

As the smoke cleared all that was left was a burn mark on the ground where Scorpion once stood.

"Is he dead?" I heard Twilight ask. For someone who would normally want people to stay alive she seemed like she hoped that he was dead. Which I don't blame her.

"Maybe, I wouldn't bet on it though. This is one of the worst people I could have fought." I sigh.

"Why is that?" She looked at me.

"It's... thought to be impossible." I stopped the conversation there. Twilight looked at me as though she finally realized that I wasn't as powerful as she thought. We both stood still, cautious for if Scorpion were to attack us. I slightly relaxed myself, convinced that he may have made a retreat. Suddenly footsteps and a yell caught our attention. We quickly looked for Scorpion, not finding him. Then in an instant he was right in front of us. Wielding just one sword he started swinging madly. Both of us were able to dodge every swing he made.

Something wasn't right though. He should be fighting smarter than this. Suddenly he summoned flames in front of Twilight causing her to dodge out of the way. Scorpion noticed this and kicked me in the chest. I flew back a few feet, but I was quickly on my feet again. Scorpion was running at Twilight, with one intention in mind. My feet moved faster than my brain thought and I dived in front of Twilight. A blade pierced through my stomach. I could feel as it cut deep into my flesh.

Scorpion seemed slightly surprised. It didn't take me long to figure out why he was only slightly surprised. "RIGHT WHERE I WANT YOU!" Scorpion shouted. He took the sword and plunged it through my body before wrapping his arms around me, as fire started to rise around me and him. The last thing I saw was the fire spreading over my vision.


I woke up to an all to familiar scene. Blood on my eyes, the pounding walls, the red eyed ponies. My dreams weren't dreams, they were warnings. This time as the pony swung it's scythe at me I ducked under it and kicked it away. When I walked up to the other ponies they appeared to get out of the way. As though they knew that I was looking for someone they parted away.

As I walked through the ponies I realized that I still had a hole through my stomach. Yet somehow I was still walking. Maybe it's just my willpower that keeps me going. Or maybe I actually have enough strength to beat him. In any case it's good that I had a backup plan made.

Finally I stepped out into an open area with a giant skull throne in front of me. Then I heard laughing. I looked up to see Scorpion on that exact throne. Of course he was the one laughing. I knew where I was, however Scorpion thought it best to tell me anyways, "WELCOME TO THE NETHERWORLD! WHERE MY ARMY RESIDES AND WHERE YOUR DOOM WILL BE!"

Author's Note:

This came out sooner than I wanted. Also i meant for this chapter to be longer but I had an excellent idea that I couldn't use if I put both parts together. I promise to get another chapter out sometime this weekend. The next chapter is a Bowser chapter, "You Need My Help."