• Published 25th Jan 2015
  • 3,391 Views, 78 Comments

Gamers on Equis: GAME RESET - Opius Malikai



GAME RESET: The game has been reset, the characters are the same, but the story is different! Read as I attempt to make this old story of mine better!

  • ...
19
 78
 3,391

The Mistakes I Made... - MK - Scorpion Chapter 1.5(BGR)

The cottage was natural, I noticed. Animals seemed to like the area, as various birds flew around the house. The person who lived here must like animals. There was even a bridge in front of the house that had a small river flowing under it. The place was beautiful and serene but I needed to find people that could help me.

I walked up to the door and could already hear the animals behind the door. My hand hesitated at knocking on the door. Three knocks sounded out. I waited for the door to open. The door remained quiet. Well this is taking a while, I sighed and leaned against a wooden post next to the door. Creak! Oh, Groaning, I rubbed my back and got up from the ground. Suddenly I heard a melodic voice sounding out. Then I noticed her.

My mind was trying to wrap around what was in front of me. It would be if someone were to cross a horse and a girl. She had yellow fur that glowed in the sunlight. With pink hair that flowed down her back. She had a green shirt and blue skirt that matched with the natural area around her. I debated walking up to her when she solved that predicament for me.

Her eyes stared into mine and it seemed as though she was going to run. A second went by. Another one. Then she fainted. She fainted. To be honest, I think I was ready to faint also. Then at once my mind caught up to the present. I just saw a horse girl and she fainted in front of me. I walked up to her and confirmed that she had, actually, fainted.

Weirdest day ever.

I did the math and figured that she probably shouldn't be left outside while unconscious so I picked her up and walked over to the door. Looking back on this, this is probably where one of my first mistakes was made. After trying and failing to open the door I started to get progressively angry at the door itself. Eventually resulting in what I consider a mistake.

CRASH!

Walking past the pieces of the broken door, I set the weird horse girl down on the couch in the house. My second mistake was made here. After I set her down I failed to notice what my hands and body were covered in. Resulting in the horse girl being covered with blood. Also my attention must have been horrible because the hundred animals in the room only became visible now. They must have really liked this person/thing because they went absolutely crazy when they saw her with blood.

The animals started running around crazily and even into each other. My biggest mistake was made here, in trying to think amid all this chaos I failed to see the bear charging straight at me. Soon I was on the ground, a bloodied sword next to me. In attempting to reach for the word the bear stomped me on the face. I got knocked out by a bear. Even after fighting a monster in the forest, a bear is what got me.

Twelve Hours Later

As I slowly stood back up I realized again where I was, and noticed that the time was much later now. I reached for my sword and stood up, noticing a disturbing lack of animals. With a click the front door opened and I went out into the night, feeling watched from the darkness. After a short trek across the countryside to find an abandoned barn. I was soon fast asleep and unaware of what was about to happen.

Author's Note:

I said that a chapter was coming out Friday, I wanted it to be a full chapter but I couldn't spoil yet what was coming out so this was a way of something coming out. It didn't fill the need to be a full chapter but it explains what happened with Scorpion. I hope to put out Saturday or Sunday, the Second Scorpion chapter: And The Accident They Brought.