• Published 14th Oct 2014
  • 544 Views, 36 Comments

The Bad Day Chronicles - Protopony350



Every pony has bad days. These are REALLY bad days. Twilight Sparkle was just having an ordinary sleep, when suddenly *record scratches" HER HAIRS ON FIRE? Join the gang as they fight the Tomato army, catch on fire, and TRY to get to the hospita

  • ...
8
 36
 544

Celestia's Bad Stair Day

Princess Celestia was ruling in her princess castle. She had just given a motivational speech to Luna, and was preparing to head over to the fair when the alarm sounded!

Oh no I had better head on over to the hospital to check on everyone! She said.

She flew as fast as she could, and landed on the stairs. Unfortunately SOMEPONY had punctured the whiskey cloud, causing the whiskey to spill all over the stairs.

Celestia slipped, but got right back up.........

Only to slip again. This was going to be a true trial of her will!

She crawled and rolled and did everything she could, but she kept slipping down the stairs.

"THE TWILIGHT?!?!?" She screamed as she saw her student fall to the ground. She watched in horror as she melted.

"No......NO PLEASE NO!" She cried and screamed in grief and pure horror.

Just after that Rainbow Dash stepped on the bubbling remains. She died soon after.

Celestia was in pure agony over the loss, and also because she kept falling down the stairs.

After a while it stopped being sad, and started becoming bizarre. Ponies just kept dying in that same spot.

King Sombra came running up the stairs. It was over in a moment as 2 ponies died.

Rarity came crawling up to the stairs.

"OH NO LOOK OUT!" She screamed as she flailed around on the steps. Rarity fell to her death.

"OH NO! WHAT HAVE I DONE?"

She decided to try going up the stairs again, at the same moment that Zecora arrived. She tripped on Celestia and died.

"WHY AM I FORCED TO WITNESS THIS LIVING HELL?" She screamed between tears.

Celestia saw Luna fly overhead.

"SISTER, PLEASE HELP ME!" She begged.

"I

DON'T

CARE!" Said Luna as she crashed right into Celestia.

Celestia's skull was split right open. Her whiskey soaked body slid down to the pile.