• Published 14th Oct 2014
  • 544 Views, 36 Comments

The Bad Day Chronicles - Protopony350



Every pony has bad days. These are REALLY bad days. Twilight Sparkle was just having an ordinary sleep, when suddenly *record scratches" HER HAIRS ON FIRE? Join the gang as they fight the Tomato army, catch on fire, and TRY to get to the hospita

  • ...
8
 36
 544

Fluttershy's Bad Fair Day

It was the day of the fair, and all of the ponies decided to gather together, but only Pinkie Pie showed up!

"Ok Fluttershy, I've gotta get over to the pear eating contest, lets meet at the house of mirrors in an hour!" Said pinkie and she ran off.

Fluttershy was alone and freaking out because she was alone.

"Oh, hello Princess Luna" She Said.

"LEAVE ME ALONE I DON'T CARE!" She said as she shoved Fluttershy into the bumper cars arena.

An Alarm sounded outside, and the ponies all began to panic!

The Bumper cars began to frantically crash into each other and one hit fluttershy and she was tossed over to the Ferris Wheel.

"YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH" Scream a voice in the distance followed by the firing of a gun.

Fluttershy was stuck on the Ferris Wheel, and she was not alone!

A Tomato was with her!

"Um, nice Tomato?" She said. It bit her.

The Tomato poison flowed through her veins, and she ran out of the fair in a panic.

As she ran, she bumped into King Sombra who had a box full of the antidote!

"Please King Sombra, I need help!" She cried.

"Eh..........no" He said and kept walking.

She ran as fast as she could, but tripped over a blue Princess Cadance and hit her head.

She woke up hours later and tried to make it to the hospital, but gave up and fell onto a pile of other dead ponies, and she succumbed to the poison.