• Published 8th Apr 2016
  • 1,458 Views, 43 Comments

Jailed - ladyanaconda



What could possibly be worse than jail? A Krussian jail. Especially if you're a certain shy pegasus .

  • ...
1
 43
 1,458

The 'Welcome'

It had been so easy.

The newbie had just galloped out of the mess hall, all by herself, at the perfect hour, when the guards were all gathered here, and it would be easy to ambush her. It was perfect. Bullshot gathered his group, silently motioning them to go ahead and deal with the newbie. He had waited a few more minutes to join them into one of the laundry room, just as the newbie was about to turn around the corner. As the pony was passing by the door, she was immediately dragged inside, bounded and silenced. Bullhorn watched wiggle and let out muffled screams, failed attempts to call for help. And he smiled maliciously when she noticed she was not alone, and even more when she gave him a frightened expression.

"Looks like the pony's out of the bag, boys." he said in Krussian, making the other drakes snicker, before looking down at the helpless pony. "Now, what shall we do to welcome you into the Brokenfang family?"

Fluttershy had never been so frightened in her entire life. Well, maybe when she had to face the dragon back in Ponyville, or when King Sombra had attacked her and her friends on their first visit to the Crystal Empire, but this was different. She was alone, and at the mercy of these creatures. Who knew what kind of tortures they had in mind? She shook her head, giving Bullhorn a pleading look as her sobs were muffled by the gag, tears of fright rolling down her cheeks. Bullhorn only laughed.

"Well, well, boys, looks like our little pony here doesn't appreciate out welcome." He said.

"Let's cut one of her ears, boss!" One of his cronies suggested, snickering.

"No, let's gorge out one of her eyes! I bet Neckslicer would give us a good dough for a pony eye, and one so pretty such as this!" Another laughed.

"How about we pluck her feathers? She doesn't seem to use her wings that much, anyway."

"She doesn't use them at all. Let's cut the limbs off."

Bullhorn growled, making the other drakes growl silent, before he bent down his neck to sniff at Fluttershy. The Pegasus's heartbeat was beating like crazy, and she tried to crawl away from him, but he held her down with his talon, making her whimper. Fluttershy let out a muffled scream when she felt a slimy tongue run down her neck, and a claw press against he back.

Bullhorn spat. "She doesn't taste like all sugary things, like they say."

"Maybe if we add a bit of sugar..." one of his cronies snickered.

"Could we have her, boss? It's been a while since we were this close to a lady!"

Bullhorn glanced back at them, then down at Fluttershy. He had to admit, the idea of some feminine contact after half of his life having to satisfy his carnal desires on the weaklings in this cage, but then again, he never had a thing for Equestrians. After all, they were more fragile than a twig. He didn't care if his boys wanted to have fun with the mare. When the Pegasus sobbed and tried in vain to hide behind her mane, he started thinking again, running a claw through the pink hairs. It was very soft and silky, unlike their thick, spiky and dry hair. He smirked when the newbie started to sob loudly. He knew where to hurt her where it hurt the most.

"Scissor Cut, do you have your scissors with you?"

Said drake took out a pair of sharp but half-rusted scissors with a malicious grin. "At your orders, boss."

Fluttershy's eyes widened when the drakes closed in to her.


"Oh, fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck...!"

"How did you let her go alone?!"

"You didn't precisely go after her either, did you?"

"Besides, it was only a matter of time that the 'welcome committee' found her!"

Fire Throat groaned in frustration and barged another door-this one leading into the laundry room-open, just to find it empty. If they didn't find the newbie and fast.... The cockroach she had dubbed as Roachie was likewise running across the floor and sliding underneath the doors, then crawled back outside and continued to look frantically. The bell that signaled it was time to go back to the cellblocks had rung a while ago, but they couldn't just leave Fluttershy out there like that. Besides, it was only a week of hard labor as punishment for ignoring the bell, no big deal. Swift Tail thought he heard something; muffled screaming and wailing, and snickers and cruel laughter coming from one of the rooms...

They were too late.

"They're in that room." He pointed out, but spread out a wing before Fire Throat and the cockroach could go check it out. "Don't."

"What do you mean 'don't'?! She's in there and who knows what Bullshot is doing with her!" Fire Throat snapped, trying and failing to go past Swift Tail's wing.

"If you get in there, they'll know that you were indeed hiding her from them, and don't forget Bullhorn said you would share her welcome."

"But-!"

Even Roachie couldn't get past Swift Tail's tail, and the Temnokt pressed its tip against his back gently but tightly enough to keep him on place. "You shouldn't do that, bug. They'll squash you in a matter of seconds."

When the door swung open, the two Temnokt barely had time to hide in the nearest door, the janitor's closet, dragging Roachie along. They heard clawsteps from the outside, and saw shadows through the window, as well as snickers when the figures passed by.

"I wonder what we can do with so much hair...!"

"Maybe they'd make a good pair of horn warmers."

"Or we could sell it to Neckslicer and get some more dough."

"Maybe he can dye it of some other color..."

Hair... what were they talking about? Roachie took a peek from beneath the door, and caught a glance of Bullhorn and his cronies walking away, passing what seemed to be long and silky pink hair among each other. Realization hit the insect, and as soon as when they had turned around the corner, Roachie went back inside and walked in circles frantically, then crawled out the door, motioning the Temnokt to follow them. Fire Throat and Swift Tail swung the door open and rushed outside, then towards the open door from where they had come out. Thankfully they wouldn't have done their usual welcomes on her, considering she was much more fragile... had they?

The sight was pitiful. Fluttershy lay on the ground, crying her eyes out, and trying to hide her face into her hooves. She didn't seem to have any sort of physical injury, but they couldn't say the same for her.... Her once beautiful mane and tail were gone, now there were only short, mismatched chunks of pink hair, badly cut, reducing it to a spiky and almost lacking mane on her skull and scalp, and a small stump of bushy pink hair on the case of her tail. Her bounds lay aside, forgotten, but Fluttershy didn't seem to care about the fact that she was free.

"Fluttershy?" Fire Throat whispered as gently as he could.

She didn't reply. She continued to sob, not even when Roachie crawled on top of her and tried to tickle her ear with his antennae did she react. She was frozen in fear, weeping for her lost hair and for the trauma inflicted unto her. Swift Tail wondered if the actual reason she was weeping was because of Bullhorn and his boys assaulting her sexually, he would bet his life on it. He knew even them eventually grew tired of the newbies, who were all males, anyway. He was not proud to say he took part in this tabooish ritual every now and then. "Newbie, we have to go back to the cells."

No reaction.

"Fluttershy, can you move? Do you want me to take you?" Fire Throat inquired.

Nothing but sobs.

"Just take her back to her cell, we're already very late, we should go before the guards-"

"YOU!"

Swift Tail sighed in dismay. "Find us."

Two fully-armored guards stomped their way towards the two inmates, glaring daggers at them. "The bell rang twenty minutes ago! Get back to your cells, scum!"

"The newbie was... 'welcomed' and she doesn't move."

The other guard snickered. "About time. It's time she got used to life in here, she's not in the 'Magical Land of Equestria' anymore!" he pushed the inmates aside, and lifted Fluttershy with his magic, making the mare gasp in terror, and she instinctively wrapped her wings around her body, still hiding her face in her hooves. The guard rolled his eyes, and his companion barked at the other two inmates. "GET MOVING OR YOU WILL GET DOUBLE HARD LABOR THIS WEEK!"

Seeing they didn't really have any other choice, Swift Tail and Fire Throat hastily made their way down the hall and towards their cellblock. Roachie crawled after the guard who was taking Fluttershy away. Fluttershy didn't react, she only felt the dark magic keeping her on the air and being carried away by the guard, she was carried into the cell blocks, and heard the other inmates laughing at her from within their confinements, commenting on their new 'hairstyle', which further made her sob loudly. The guard entered her cell and dropped her on top of her mattress without any care in the world, momentarily shaking Fluttershy out of her 'protective shell', then he stepped out of the cell and slid the door closed, the lock automatically setting. Roachie managed to crawl into the cell without the guard noticing.

"By the way, newbie, you got mail" The guard said uninterested, slipping a Temnokt-sized envelope into the cell. "I wouldn't read now if I were you, though. The lights will be out in a minute." With that said, he walked away.

Fluttershy had no idea of what he said, but when she saw the envelope falling on the floor of her cell, she immediately rushed towards it and managed to grab it, then she immediately went back to her bed just as the lights went out, and everytemnok went silent, leaving everything in complete and utter darkness, except for the moonlight coming from the barred window. Fluttershy just stared at the moon, trembling and sobbing, her hoof running down the little hair she had left. She wanted to read the letter so badly, she wanted to hear word from her friends so badly, even if it was written on paper. Fluttershy opened the envelope and slid the various papers out of it. She guessed all her friends had written individual letters, but judging by the claw marks on the edges of the paper, she guessed the guards had checked her letters before bringing them to her. Fluttershy picked the first letter and started to read with the moonlight as her only illumination source.

Dear Fluttershy

Are you alright? Is everything okay?! You're not hurt, are you?! We'll go to visit you as soon as possible, Fukkuteru said we have to wait until weekend because it's your first week, and Krussian Law states that before a new inmate can receive visits he must spend at least one week in the prison-oh, sweet Celesia, I'm getting out of the subject. Princess Celestia has sent a letter to King Bittercold, and he said he will see what he can do to help you, but he can't do much. Even Kings in Krussia have to follow the laws, all he can do is to reduce your sentence. Anyway, Princess Celestia will send you money so you can pay for protection as soon as she can, meanwhile, please be careful! I've spoken to various Krussians with Fukkuteru's help, and Brokenfang Prison doesn't have a good reputation. If you need anything, write us a letter whenever you can. Don't forget we'll always be there for you, because you're our friend.

Twilight.

Hey, Fluttershy!
It's Rainbow Dash here! If any of those giant lizards annoy you, I'll give them a good beating for messing with my friend! You can count on me! See you on the weekend!

Rainbow Dash.

Sugarcube,

Take care of yourself. Don't forget you've faced lots of perils back in Equestria, I believe you'll be able to handle a cattle of bad-tempered lizards. Always use your head before anything, you know these guys are not very smart, and when we get back home we'll have a good jar of apple cider on the house!

Applejack.

My Dear Fluttershy,

Be very careful! It must be horrible, I can bet those brutes don't have any sort of spa or relaxation place, nor any sense of fashion if they have uniforms. But anyway, I'm looking forward for the visit! I'll bring a little gift for you, darling!"

Rarity

FLUTTERSHY!

Hello, how are you doing? Everypony, plus Stormfly and Fukkuteru and even Dissy, misses you very much! I'm already thinking of making a welcome back party for you! When you come out, that is. Anyway, those meanie guards wouldn't let me bring you balloons and cupcakes! They threw them to the trash can! THE TRASHCAN! I'll sneak some when we go visit you, don't tell the guards!

Pinkie!

Fluttershy's tears fell on the papers as she started to sob, this time out of homesickness, and she held the letters close to her chest, sobbing. Roachie crawled closer to her and snuggled against her coat; the Pegasus picked up the little bug in her hooves, sobbing. "Oh, Roachie, I m-miss them s-so m-much...!" she whispered between sobs. "And t-those.... They c-cut my....! How could they...?!" She couldn't forget it, how they had cut her hair, their haunting and mocking laughter as she cried, begging them not to, but they ignored her and continued to torture her emotionally, and then they started touching her.... her.....

A sudden, but distant scream nearly made her have a heart attack as she jumped back, falling off her mattress, dragging Roachie along. Who was screaming like that? Was that Bullshotguy torturing another victim, but it couldn't be, everydrake had been sent back to their cells a while ago, but then again, Fire Throat did say Bullshot was one of the Big Five, and that they got special treatment and all that. Then she recalled he had also mentioned that the mentally disturbed inmate Twisted Claw tended to scream at nights, it might as well be him. Fluttershy heard mutters of complaint (at least she thought they were complaints) and irritation coming from the other cells, so she guessed this happened so often they were used to it.

Maybe it would be best to try and get some sleep, even if her heart beat like crazy and her senses were on alert for any potential threat. It wasn't likely that one of the other inmates could break out of his cell and come to hers to 'finish the job', right? Fluttershy climbed back unto the mattress and curled up into a ball, Roachie coming closer and snuggling against her. He would have hidden in her mane, but it was gone, and there was nowhere to hide anymore, but he didn't care. Fluttershy would have actually hidden her face in her mane in these rather disturbing circumstances, but it was gone, so she guessed she'd have to get used to it.

The screaming never stopped, not even after she finally managed to drift into a deep sleep.


Next morning, it seemed the rest of the inmates were on a bad mood, and most of them looked like they hadn't had a good night. She guessed it had something to do with all of the screaming from last night. She couldn't get sleep at all either, but not because of Twisted Claw's wailing, but rather because of the experience from last night. In fact, she hadn't wanted to leave the cell at all, afraid to run into Bullshot again, one of the guards had to technically drag her out and take her to the mess hall, not even bothering to ask her if she wanted a bath. With his hiding place gone, Roachie had to hide under Fluttershy's wing, which gave her a ticklish sensation, but she didn't have the heart to laugh, especially when she spotted Bullhorn in one of the farthest tables with his followers, all of them showing off all of the 'dough' they obtained for her hair. She hoped they wouldn't give the idea to the other inmates.

Once the guard dropped her in the back of the line to get breakfast, Fluttershy tried to hide from Bullshot's view, uncomfortably close to the drake in front of her, and he wasn't liking it in the least, letting her know by pushing her back with his tail. She hoped that at least they varied their menu, she wasn't certain she could stand another day without eating nothing more than two apples and some fries. This time she didn't see Fire Throat behind the counter, however. Maybe he only had turns certain days of the week. She didn't need to call out for the inmate in charge of serving breakfast, he handed her a tray, but it was heavier than yesterday, and Fluttershy had a bit more of trouble carrying it. Roachie crawled from down her wing and took a look at the food, then crawled to Fluttershy's ear and whispered today's menu.

Dried meatballs, mashed potatoes, a small dessert, a piece of bread and a glass of milk. Thank heaven, there were things she could eat!

Fluttershy gasped when out of sudden she tripped, dropping her tray and spilling some of its contents, particularly her milk and the sauce of her meatballs, most of it right unto her face. Laughter from both the inmates and the guards echoed loudly in the mess hall, and Fluttershy looked up at the drakes sitting in the tables around her, all snickering and looking at her as if she were nothing more than an insect. She saw one of the inmates, a burly drake with broken horns, red hair and lots of piercings on his face, retreating his tail back under his table, giving her a mockingly innocent look. With him was one of the drakes from her labor station, giving her a sympathetic look.

"What?" he shrugged. "That's what you get for not seeing where you're going, newbie."

Fluttershy didn't understand anything he was saying. Again. "Um, excuse me, m-mister... I think you put your tail in my way by accident. I'm sorry if I hurt your tail..." she whispered timidly.

The drake rolled his eyes and motioned her to go away. She didn't need any more warnings. She picked up her tray and what was left of her meal and scrambled away with some difficulty, careful as not to step on somedrake's tail again. She spotted Fire Throat and Swift Tail on a nearby table, and they waved at her, motioning her to hurry. Fluttershy managed to get to their table without stepping on another drake's tail, and Fire Throat caught her tray as she was about to drop her again. She placed some of her food aside for Roachie, and bug crawled unto the table to enjoy hismeal.

"That's anti-hygienic, you know." Swift Tail frowned. "You don't know where that insect has been and you let it eat from your food?"

"Well, on the bright side, your mashed potatoes, bread and Kievcake are intact." Fire Throat commented. "Thought it's a pity you lost the milk, it tastes better with the dessert."

"Kievcake?" Fluttershy inquired, pointing at the small slice of cake on her tray.

"Don't worry, it has no kind of alcohol in it, it's only two layers of meringue with cashew, chocolate glaze and buttercream filling."

"Oh. That's good enough for me."

"You should be careful around the others, you know." Swift Tail commented, devouring his meatballs hungrily. "No offense, but with how Bullshot left what is left of your... hair, they know you've been 'welcomed into the family'. Don't be surprised if they have already picked a nickname for you."

Fluttershy shifted in discomfort at the reminder. Fire Throat decided to change the subject. "So, Fluttershy, why are you here?"

"Huh?"

Swift Tail rolled his eyes. "You know, what did you do that you ended up here? It had to do something terrible, this place is no picnic."

She nearly gagged on her mashed potatoes. "Nonono! I didn't do anything! It was a big, big, big misunderstanding."

"That's what everydrake says, honey. The type of crime you committed affects the 'welcome' given to you, and considering that Bullshot only cut your hair and sold it, you only murdered a High Blood."

"I didn't kill anypony!" Fluttershy 'yelled', though to them it sounded like barely a whisper. "It was a misunderstanding!"

"If you had committed sexual assault on-"

Suddenly, Fire Throat stiffened and his grip on his milk of glass became so tight it broke. "I don't think you should talk to her about all the welcomes here." He hissed the word 'welcomes', and Fluttershy swore she could see some old pain reflected in his eyes, like the comment had opened an old wound. Right, he had also been a newbie once.

"Umm..." She didn't feel like it was right to ask at this moment, but they had brought the topic up, so... "What did you guys do....?"

"Me? Let's say I caused a 'little accident' that took the lives of hundreds." Swift Tail simply said it as if it was nothing. It bothered her. He killed thousands and he discarded it just like that? Didn't he have a conscience.

"On my case, I..." Fire Throat hesitated. "Well, I was quite skilled in theft and fraud. I sold non-existing properties to some High Bloods and got a lot of dough, but they found me out and I ended up here."

For some reason, Fluttershy had the feeling there was something he wasn't telling her, like there was something he didn't want her to know. Swift Tail's solemn expression strengthened her suspicions, but she didn't want to upset FireThroat and risk losing the only ally she had in here. Fire Throat decided to change the subject, permanently this time. "I guess you heard the screaming last night, didn't you?"

"Y-Yes... Was it Twister?"

He nodded. "One of his 'bad nights'. He screams all night, and no one can sleep well, that's why everydrake here looks tired and stressed out."

"I wish they'd just transfer him to a nuthouse..." Swift Tail muttered under his breath.

"He consumed drugs, remember? That's the other reason he was brought here."

"Hey, guys, is Neckslicer around here?" Fluttershy inquired, looking around. "I haven't seen him around."

"He doesn't have many friends. He prefers to work 'solo', his motto is 'don't trust your own shadow, because when the light disappears, it's gone'." Fire Throat explained. "He's a businessdrake."

"But surely he must have someone who cares for him... right?"

Swift Tail chuckled humorlessly. "Honey, it's Brokenfang. There are three golden rules here. You're here until you die, they've all forgotten you, and you're standing on your grave. We made a song about it, if you'd like to hear it-"

Fire Throat noticed Fluttershy was getting pale again. "Knock it off, Swift! She'll hear it... eventually. And she might meet Neckslicer, now that we're on it. We have hard labor for a week."

Fluttershy gagged on her kievcake. "H-Hard labor?" she whispered, trembling.

"You know, since we didn't go to the cells when the bellrang. When we're done eating we have to go to the courtyard and the guards will take us to the coal mines."

"Coal mines?!"

Swift Tail rolled his eyes. "Seriously? What do you do in Equestria to earn a living? Live in a hut full of cute little animals?"

Fluttershy blushed. "Uh, yes..."

"You have to be kidding me. They earn money for wasting their time while we break our backs here and only get paid a misery...?!" Swift Tail growled at Fire Throat.

"We're in jail, remember? You don't expect they will pay us the same as they pay to the citizens outside these walls, do you?"

Fluttershy gulped when they started to speak in Krussian, and exchanged a glance with Roachie. She had the feeling the 'hard labor' wouldn't be a pleasant experience at all...