• Published 25th Apr 2012
  • 752 Views, 11 Comments

The Galactic Equestrian Adventures of Henry. - Nemo The Angel



who knew a night jog could be so exciting, and fraught with adventure! did i mention warp drive?

  • ...
4
 11
 752

Chapter 1: upon waking...

When chapter gets enough views then i will make another, so make sure to spread the word, for this cracker nerd!

I am experimenting with this story mod, so I may actually perhaps one day, make a book in real life then publish it, besides the American economy is sucking nads as of now.(Gotta find some way to get by Right?) And the world is possibly on the brink of WW3.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You may of heard of hyper space or maybe string theory right? And of course let's not forget to mention how Einstein's Relativity some how applies to a congregation of other realities, or maybe Carl Sagan's Flat-land. well in this case its Equestria, the two dimensional Universe that Bronies know and love. And in the past have strangely visited and came back, as told by Channel News Nine. Let Me just skip to the point then. Okay, here's how it went down. It all started when I Went about my daily timely scheduled basis for exercise, I was Running right around.... twelve am. (ya that's right i'm nocturnal!)

And I had decided to take a detour. It was a place were there were very few street lights to guide my path. Making a 180 degree angled turn, I passed up an old Apartment Complex. As I flew by, spotting just around another Alley, A small Purple faint glimmer of Light, visible but faint. And it was just pulsating. I damn well knew no one else lived here too, besides this part of the neighbor hood had been deserted for years. Getting closer I notice this aura pulsate faster as I closed in on the alley way. Just as I got there, About three feet from the street corner. It just ....stopped. And this increased my desire even more to see what the heck was going on. So I took a few more steps and then it happened..... I was being pulled into a violet purple vortex! As I struggled to break free of this super natural force, I felt a sudden burst of electricity surge through my veins, then......... nothing, every thing just went dark.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ouch! I said, getting up still recovering from the unconscious blow I had for what had seemed to be hours, My aching freakin head.... and what a strange dream, mumbling to Myself. Wait! Why in the heck am i seeing Cartoony Physics? And how did I get in this frankly large Room, this can't be right! Something is defiantly up! That, or my visual cortex is messing with Me. Either way it freakin seems that i'm hallucinating. Just then, as I was in a panic. I heard a familiar voice call out to Me.
Ah, Henry your awake! I guess... so? I said, still dazed and confused, Is that You Luna? I replied. ''Yes, and I'm glad You already know who I am,'' She said. well ya, your on a TV show. ''And I'm well aware of that too Henry'' But what I'm really needing is Your assistance. you see, I have been watching Your actions for years now. And have deemed you worthy of the feats I am needing your help with. Thinking to Myself I said. Humph, was not expecting to hear something such as that. wait, please let Me get this straight. I'm actually in Eqeustria right? ''yes'' Then how did I get here? I had conjured up a summoning spell to bring you here, to this world. ''Alright then!'' I said firmly, still unsure of whats happening. What is it exactly that You have in mind, that Your needing Me to help you with?'' of course being a Christian in all, it is what I must do.

Oh, Henry it is terrible, the elemental spirits of this universe are...um... well...you see Henry. ''ya?'' I said, as I shook My head. they are not doing exactly what they are intended to do. And what's that? I asked, somehow determined to hear what was going to be said. Well, instead of maintaining equilibrium in our universe, they are indeed disrupting the natural order of control, And it is very chaotic. The Fire Spirit is in control of the Weather system, while the water spirit is causing ground waves to disrupt Eqeustria's surface Area. kind of like an Ocean? ''apparently'' That sounds very bad Luna.

Whoa! did She just say what I think she said!

''Very, and to top it off, the Earth Spirit is randomly causing massive sink holes
to develop, making the ground dangerous to venture upon. ''And the Wind spirit?'' It is shifting and transforming the Wind currents into hyper canes that create much damage and loss of life. How's come the Elements of Harmony did not extinguish this problematic threat already? Because the elemental Spirits aren't just out of balance, they're Energy fragments are also scattered among the Galaxy. So this whole Dimension is in peril then? ''Sadly, and I am sorry I have failed to have mention that to you before.'' Hey it's cool any who, where should We start then? You can start by Asking Twilight Sparkle, if she would be able to build a warp drive, that well assist you in your quest, to combat this grave scenario. ''So your not coming along?'' Oh no, I am! it's just that I have some far more important priorities to attend right now. And what's that? '' I'm needing a power source called Magic Matter.''

''Magic Matter?'' Yes, it's kinda like the normal regular Matter that We are comprised of, except it responds only to Magic. And where is this... Magic Matter, located exactly? ''It is a very rare substance only to exist deep within this Planet. '' like the planet's core?'' precisely, and because of Equestria's unique Magical Magnetosphere, It is only possible to obtain it to through the developmental process. Only then can You take it. Any others attempts of trying to obtain it, are only met with undesirable outcomes. ''But if it's in the core, won't I be vaporized before I even reach it? And how is it going to harm Me in such ways?'' It violently disrupts the chromosomes in the DNA residing within Sentient Beings resulting in death. And to honest Henry, our world is not like others, the Planet itself is quite Hallow. ''And just how Hallow is it?'' About Five Hundred miles thick. Wow, to a lesser extant, that sounds pretty dire Luna! ''It is indeed''

now enough conversing! You must temporarily continue onward without me Henry. Now I'm going to Teleport You just outside Twilight Sparkle's Library in Ponyville. Please don't let Me down Henry, Your our only hope.

''But Lun-''

just then as I was trying to probe for more answers. I saw another flash of light, but only this time I did not sustain a concussion. But rather another strange sensation coursing though Me I was trans-mutating into a PONY?! It was pretty strange too. It's like when a man turns werewolf, That very same principle applied to Me, except it didn't hurt, just tingled. After that ordeal, I neared a small Puddle of Water to see what my new body was like. I came to discover that Its was illuminated, weird huh? Seriously how in the hell does one turn into a pony and litterly have his very own bio-luminescence, in less.... I turned to my flank as I beheld my now forming cutie-mark. SO THAT'S WHY! I said aloud to my self. It was actually quite a spectacle to see. It was....well a a uh...WAIT, WHAT THE...OH MY LORD! it was an Atom with protons surrounding it. I was certainly utterly astounded by this visual. I wonder what my talent is. unfortunately, that well have to wait. As of now,

I have a reality to save.

next time on the Equestrian adventures of Henry...

Chapter 2: twilight's temporary third assistant.

I guess being a Pony is not all that bad, just wait in till you discover what my hidden talent is. EEEEK! I'm so Ecstatic!

stay tuned......