• Published 19th Oct 2014
  • 853 Views, 8 Comments

Generations to come. - GalaxyFlower



It seems the allicorn age spell is wearing off! Quickly, Princess Celestia must make an heir to her generation. Children. One that will rise the sun, the other that will rise the moon. Finding love may not be as easy as she thinks.

  • ...
7
 8
 853

Deciever

~o~

It is Hearts and Hooves day. I find myself standing outside of Lotus' bedroom door, deciding when to knock, or if I should knock. I made him a love smoothie. Don't worry, it's not a love potion, it's just a smoothie containing of strawberries, cherries, watermelon, ice, and of course, love. I sigh, deciding it's a bad idea for breakfast in bed, that smoothies aren't made for morning, when the door suddenly opens, and I jump.

"Oh... hi Moon." He stammers.
He's less shy than he was two months ago. Handsome.

"Hi." I squeak.

"Is that for me?" He asks, wide-eyed.

"Well, yeah, but-" I stammer.
Why am I so shy all of a sudden?

"I love it." He smiles.
I love it, like I love you I imagine. But it never happens.

"Thank you, Moon Ribbon." He smiles, patting my head.
I feel my cheeks get warm, and I duck my head. He laughs and heads into his room. He sits down on his bed, and pats the bed, signaling for me to come sit there next him. I do.

"So, do you want to try some of this?" He grins, pointing at my breakfast.

"No thanks, it was made for you." I mumble.

"Alright..." He says.
He wraps his wing around me again. Like the day we met. Kind of.

"So..." He mumbles.

"...yeah." I sigh.

"Moon." He says.
I don't reply automatically. I'm still used to being called 'Princess Luna.' But this reaction was faster than the day we met.

"Yes?" I ask.

"I love you." He admits.
I blink.

"I love you." I repeat.
I hope Celestia wasn't this nervous when she heard those words.

"I love you..."I caress the words."I... I love you, too."
Oh, buck. I messed it up big time. Somepony seal me back into the moon... on second thought, forget that idea. He laughs, and kisses me. Not on the forehead, not on the cheek. On the lips. Lips... would that mean... it was my first kiss? He pulls back, and I let my hoof swing over my lips.

"I'm sorry..." He sighs."I don't know what came over me-" He apologizes.

"It's fine." I mumble.
What I meant to say was,'It's okay since your such a good kisser.' But, I guess 'It's Fine' is okay too.

"Oh..." He says, blushing.

-o-

I know this is mean but-

"Excuse me." I say at the dinner table.

"Your excused, darling!" Mystic smiles.
If you liked some one...

"Thank you." I smile.
wouldn't you want to read their journal and see their feelings for you too?

"No problem." Mystic sings.
I sneak into Lotus' room, and quietly opened the door. I search through a few cabinets and I find it. A small leather book labeled: Daily Journal.

"You can read it." I hear a voice sigh at the end of the room.
Shoot, I was caught. There he was. The handsome stallion, Lotus. Who caught me. But then again, he gave me permission. So I flip to one of the pages. The page that was yesterday.


February 10.

I wake up today. It seems like any ordinary day. But no.I remember I now "live" with a beautiful mare in my home. No, not my mom. Her name was Moon Ribbon. It is harsh on me to remember how cruel I was on the day we met but, if you go back to December 4, that is where I met her.
I flip to the page dated December fourth.
December fourth

I woke up this morning. Thursday. Shopping days. Today, I was in charge.I was already late waking up as is, but even worse, my mother was rushing my shopping, calling my moon caller every, oh 10 minutes. But, I guess you could call today a good day. The day I met and went on my first 'date' with a beautiful mare. A mare named Moon Ribbon.

I met her by running back home. I was rushing far too quickly, and I bumped into her, making her spill her coffee. Of course, I couldn't help but notice how guilty I felt. So I quickly wrote a note on the back of my business card, since of course, mom was calling again. She hadn't noticed the note until she arrived at my house, but the sprinkles of snow just made her more beautiful. So, best wishes to me. One day. I'll know more about this pony-
There was a smudge at the end of the page, and I gave up trying to decode the smudge. I put the journal back and looked back at Lotus. He was scratching his head, blushing. I walked up to him, and kissed him on the cheek.

"Come on, let's head back to dinner." I smile.
We head back together, only to see two curious parents, peeking out of the sides of the door in the kitchen.

"So..."Mystic snickered."How's it going?"

"Yeah, interesting moon tonight, huh?" Moon Burst smiled.

"Dad, it's a new moon tonight, and mom, please stop." Lotus grumbled.
I giggled, and Lotus smiled back at me.

-o-

"Good morning, Moon!" Lotus smiles.
Was he watching me while I slept?

"Morning." I yawned, blinking.

"Ready?" He asked.

"R-ready? Ready for what?" I asked, wide-eyed. Did I miss something on dinner? I was too busy day dreaming.

"Come on, we're going to the cafe today!" He grins.
How can he be so lively in the morning? He reminds me of Celestia.

"Wake up, sleepy-head!" Celestia would say.
I would drag myself out of bed, and sleep on the floor if I needed to. I hated mornings.

"Why the cafe?" I asked, spitting out the tooth paste I used to brush my teeth with.

"It's beautiful at sunset." He explains.

"Then why not go later if sunset?" I mutter.

"What do you mean go later? It's 5:30." He asks.
I nearly choke on the water I'm gurgling.

"Is it that time already?" I scream.

"Yeah, you kind of overslept." He explains.

"Oh, brother." I sigh.

Author's Note:

Woo, I finished two chapters in one day!