• Published 19th Oct 2014
  • 853 Views, 8 Comments

Generations to come. - GalaxyFlower



It seems the allicorn age spell is wearing off! Quickly, Princess Celestia must make an heir to her generation. Children. One that will rise the sun, the other that will rise the moon. Finding love may not be as easy as she thinks.

  • ...
7
 8
 853

A child?

Author's Note:

Please, don't judge my book on how poor the grammar is. I know it's bad. I just haven't found an editor yet.

"Princess Celestia." The guards bowed down.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Your sister, Princess Luna, has asked for you to visit her throne." They explained.

"Why?" I say, thinking about what Luna would need me for at this time of the day.

"She didn't say." They stammered.

" I see, very well then." I nod my head, and turn to go to Luna's bedroom.
The sound of my hooves hitting the floor is almost disturbing. It's so quiet I can hear them. Usually the castle is quite lively. But, on days like today... it's too quiet. I open Luna's bedroom door, to see her sprawled out on the floor.

"Luna!" I yell," are you okay?"

"Yes... I'm fine." She grumbled," But I have a question."
Her face turned serious for a moment.

"I think the Allicorn age spell is wearing off." She whispered,"Sister. We must have a new generation."
I gasp," You mean like... a child?"

"Yes... One that will raise the sun, and one that will raise the moon." Luna nodded.
I think about it.

"I'll have to ask Cadence for advice... but, I'll do whatever it takes to help Equestria." I replied.

"Celestia, one more thing." She murmured.

"What?" I ask.

"You don't have to love anyone who you don't really love." She smiled.
I stand there, wondering why she would say a thing like that when it hit me.

"What about Prince Blueblood?" I ask.

"He isn't fit for the job." Luna shakes her head." He should have started to train when he was about 5, it is too late now."

"I see..." I acknowledged, my head taking in the information.

-o-

"You want a child, Celestia?" Princess Cadence asked.

"It seems the allicorn age spell is wearing off, Cadence. We must." I nod.
Cadence stops.

"It's... wearing off?" She asks.

"Yes, and I'm afraid there is no way to ask Star swirled the bearded to re-cast it." I sigh.

"Well... I'm afraid I can't help you, Celestia. True love isn't forced." She pauses." You must find it yourself."
The guards escort me out.

"I'm afraid there isn't much for us to do but wait, Philomena." I bellowed.
Philomena squawks, and a feather pops off, I laugh a little.

"Your too dramatic." I giggle.

-o-

"Don't you think you want someone to love you for you?" Luna asked.

"I don't understand what you mean." I mumbled.

"Celestia, your a princess, an allicorn, and a sun keeper.Wouldn't every pony like to date a pony like that?" Luna complained, her face turned to a pout.

"So, you want me to disguise myself as a regular pony?" I ask, and I can feel my invisible eye brows arch.

"Yes." Luna nods her head." I will do it too, in fact, I know a certain pony who can help us."

-o-

"A regular pony?!" Twilight shrieks.

"It seems the allicorn spell is a bit wearing off, so, we need to make a new generation to rise the sun and moon." I explain.

"I see." She says, her shoulders slumping a bit." I know just the spell to turn you into a regular pony, but you'll have to think of a name yourselves."

"Alright." I agree.

"Fine." Luna mutters, a grim look on her face.
I can tell exactly what she's thinking. We are quite alike after all. She's been having the little royal attitude ever since she was a little pony! I don't think this is a good idea anymore...

"Alright, ready?" Twilight called.

"Yep." Luna and I say together.
She gathers up her magic, and after a bright flash of colors, I stumble, and see, I am much shorter than before, and I don't have my wings or my horn. I have gold hair with the usual teal streak in it. It curls forward, and is... in my opinion, a bit puffy.

"Sun Star." I smile

"Huh?" Twilight asks.

"The name Sun Star comes to mind as I look at myself in the mirror." I explain.
I look over at Luna. She is admiring her new purple hair, tied up with a mauve ribbon, apart from her blue skin, which is partially wrapped up in ribbon also.

" I think I'll be Moon Ribbon." She grins.

"Alright. Thank you Twilight. We will be on our way now." I nod my head, and trot out the door, "Moon Ribbon" half following me.

"Your welcome!" Twilight yells back, standing at the doorway with Spike, who had just finished baking cookies.
I walk around, deciding love should come to me, but I get hungry. So, as usual, I decide to have lunch at the castle.

"Hello, boys!" I smile.

"Stop! Who goes there." The guards ask.
Oh, that's right. They don't recognize me.

"Princess Celestia." I answer.
They laugh.

"Yeah, right. You don't look like her. Sorry, but we can't let you in." The first guard, Solstice Bronze, as I recall, laughs mockingly.
I decide to prove myself by showing I know their names.

"Solstice Bronze." I say, pointing at the first guard. He jumps, suspicious on how I know his name, and I almost hit myself on the forehead.

"Hazelnut Rocket." I grumble, pointing at the second guard, and he scowls.

"Look, I... we don't know who you are, but you're still not allowed in the castle." They growl.
Remind me to scold them later for not believing me. Then again, it's their job.

"Fine!" I bark.
I trot over to the Hay burger, and through my peripheral vision, I see the guards staring at me with sour looks on their faces.

"Welcome to the Hay Burger! What would you like to order..." The clerk asked.

"Sun Star." I tell the clerk.

"Yes, Sun Star. what would you like to order?" The clerk asked.

"Um... I'll just have a Hay Burger and some horse shoe fries." I order.

"What size of fries?" The clerk giggled.
Her bubbly attitude reminds me of Pinkie Pie.

"Small." I implored.

"Alright, your total is 4 bits Please wait at least one minute for your order." She smiled.

"Okay." I sigh, handing her four bits.
She looks around and places my order on the wall. It must've been at least two minutes before I got my order. I sit down at the wooden tables, and set my tray down. This would have been easier if I had my magic useful.

"Sorry, Is this seat taken?" I hear a voice ask.
I hadn't even started eating yet! He must've been waiting to ask that.

"Uh... n-no." I stammer.

"Oh, okay. Thanks." The colt smiles."My name's Confetti Comet! I came from Neighagara falls." He crooned.

"I'm Sun Star, I live here." I fake a smile.

"Canterlot?" He asks, chewing on his horse shoe fries.
I nod my head, and I feel my cheeks getting warm. My mouth was too full to reply.

"Ha ha, you've got a little Hay sauce on your cheeks!" He laughs, using his magic to wipe the sauce off.
I feel my face get even warmer. I study his expressions carefully as he eats... for some reason. Bright orange mane with white streaks. Yellow skin. Pink yellow colored eyes. Almost like a yellow cake smothered with a thin layer of pink icing.

I think I may be in love...