• Published 3rd Oct 2014
  • 1,489 Views, 38 Comments

Furret I'm Done! - Dragon363



Human gamer of pokemon turn into his best pokemon a Furret. His apperance causes an old villain to make himself known and he is from the past of the princesses. Will our friend be able to help?

  • ...
28
 38
 1,489

5th chapter

As I wake from my sleep I see arguably the creepiest sigh ever next to those eyes of Espurr(*shudder*). Storm the Flygon watching me as I sleep with her face near mine. I then do a just and in my opinon reasonable reaction I scream(what would you do if you were in my positin?). I jump onto the floor and say, "What in the name of the darkside are you doing Storm?"

"Watching you sleep, to make sure you don't go sleep walking." Said Storm in a reasonable tone.

I then say after my heart beat returns to normal, "Ok, but next time remeber personal space please or I might if it happens again use an attack on you.

Storm nods and said looking visably hurt, "Ok well I was told to wake you to let you know that the princesss want you in the royal dining hall." She then opens the door and flys out into the hall.

Seeing this I feel like the bigget, ok arguably biggest ass on the planet. I then start into the halls to the find the royal dining hall hoping I don't meet the blue jack ass. As I walk with out much hurry in my step I pass a glass case. As I pass it I see something that catches my eye; its a hoodie or at least it look like one, its fully black on the out side and on its inside apperse to be winter camo in color. It reminds me of my old hoodie back on earth which I called for my own ego The Hood of Shadows. I start to think over if I should take it out of the case and try it on to see if it fits me. After giving the same ammount of time that it would take to eat a double meatball sub with about 2 pounds of bacon and 5 of pepper jack cheese; I then tap on the lid of the glass case and the case opens. I reach in with my paw to grab the coat just as I am about to feel the material of it I hear the voice of Celestia coming down the hall. I then quickly pull my paw back and close the lid I then go and make it look like I am admiriering it. As I see out of the corner of my eye coming up on my left Celestia and her guards.

Celestia said looking to her guards, "Guards you may go I am ok with our guest since he is of no real threat to me." The guard then run off to see off to other duties not sure what though. Celestia looks to me and said, "Jeffery I see you have found The Dark Coat of the Stealth it is very beutiful and it is magnifacent spell work. Other then the user no one other then the maker of this magical artifact has been able to use it. The makers name was called Shadow-spell Weaver he said on his death bed, "The Coat will only work for..." then he died before he could finish the statement. Would you like to try it on even though your paws are really short for it?"

I nod and Celestia opens the case and uses her magic to pull the jacket out and put it on the ground next to me. That is when I tried to slip it on when I got it on and the hood up. After I got the coat on it glows and shrinks to fit me perfectly. I smile and snuggle into the fluffy inside of the jacket; I see Celestia's shocked look and asked, "What is it?"

"Your invisable, you activated the coats powers could you turn yourself visable?" Asked Celestia

I nod and say smirking under the hood and said, "SHAZAM" then I turn visable and standing on my hind legs.

Celestia said, "let's go to the royal dinning hall to eat breakfast Jeffery also you may keep the coat. Its reverseable too since Shadw-spell couldent decied on a stlye for his coat. " She then starts to walk away I quickly follow her feeling like a part of me has been restored.

As we arrive in the dinning hall I see my team and the mane six eating. Twilight is also bothering my team to get information out of them about pokèmon. I go to my seat and sit and smile as I look to my left to see Storm and my right I see Ziggy. I look at my plate to see stake and eggs on it, I then take off my coat with ease and I silently thank magic for making take off and putting the coat on easily for the wearer. Licking my lips I start to eat the food quickly and I finished eating quickly. I look to see everyone else finish eating too. Celestia said, "The reason I called you all here is because The Crystal Empire has returned and I need you 11 to go investagate this since it could have something to do with the GLD wakeing up or something else. Here is a helpful bit of information to those who don't have a warm coat on them or thick fur. Its cold as the frosty balls of the windgos out there, Your train leaves in a few hours your all dismissed." I get up and puts on my coat then leave the room as I hear my team follow I feel bad ass while this happens. I then leave the castel to get to the train station.

Author's Note:

I am asking dose anyone have any suggestions for cover art?