• Published 3rd Oct 2014
  • 1,489 Views, 38 Comments

Furret I'm Done! - Dragon363



Human gamer of pokemon turn into his best pokemon a Furret. His apperance causes an old villain to make himself known and he is from the past of the princesses. Will our friend be able to help?

  • ...
28
 38
 1,489

chapter one edited

I'm playing my Pokemon gen 6 game while listening to some awesome tunes by Blackgryph0n on my MP3 in my backyard. As I was playing my game it got a bit cloudy and I didn't really think much of it. I just beat the last of the Elite 4 with my favorite Pokemon a Furret, some may think that it's just a Furret and sure they may be right BUT it is my Furret that I caught back when Pokemon Fire Red was new. The Furret was given the name Hunter. I had just finished beating the Elite 4 and was going for the Champion. With my headset on and my brain focusing on the Champion I didn't hear the storm roll in. As I was taking down her Pokemon pretty quickly but her Gardevoir took down most of my team, not that I expected a mega evolution to be easy to defeat but still. As I ordered my final Thunderbolt hoping that I would get a crit, it was like the universe was saying "hey, look, I can do that too. Watch this." As I got hit by a lightning bolt myself. I passed out with a final thought. "Did I win?"

I was beginning to wake to the sound of someone talking with extreme worry in their words. The voice said, "Oh my, it's severely hurt. We have to take it back home so I can heal it. Barry can you carry the poor dear back with me, that is if you don't mind." I heard a growl and thanks before I felt my body being lifted upwards. After a while, I fell asleep in the two, big, furry arms.

Sometime later I woke up to the discomfort of having bandages. I jolted and hit a table scaring whoever was living here. An eep and loud sounds of pots hitting the floor scared the crap out of me. In my state of fear from the really loud noises, I jump onto my feet and run to a hiding place. As I run at an accelerated speed for an animal with the leg length and paw size of a ferret, As I zigzag to a hiding place under her couch I learned that what I am in close to the ground so I must be as I thought too long for the couch if that is true then I must be sticking out from under it somewhere.

I then hear Fluttershy (I could never mistake that voice anywhere) timidly say, "H-H-Hello, anybody there?" Me in all my wisdom squeak and growl. I kinda hope I'm not as crazy as I sound.

I then hear Fluttershy come into the room and say, "Oh thank goodness you're alright. Don't worry I will take good care of you mister Ferret" As I hear Fluttershy say that I figured out what the heck I am. And since I am as tall as Fluttershy herself and look like a ferret. I am a Furret but not just any Furret I am the Furret, Hunter. That made me happy and also wonder why. I then squealed happily.

Amidst my musings, Fluttershy had gotten me out from my hiding spot and is reapplying the bandages. Wanting to know what is causing me to wince pain I tried to turn my head to watch, Fluttershy just turned me back and said,"Well the reason for your pain is due to a really bad set of burns and cuts on your body." My eyes went wide since those injuries match what damage Hunter received in his battles with the members of the Elite Four and champion. Fluttershy seeing this asked, "What's wrong you look shocked about something?"

I mewl gesturing towards my bandages.

Fluttershy said, "Oh not long just a day of rest and you taking it easy for a week."

I nod. The butter color mare looked to have accepted this answer then asked, "You hungry?" I nod as my belly growls. Fluttershy nods and goes to get me some food to eat. I relax and start to wonder if I can even do any of Hunters attack, which is now my attacks since I'm him, so my brain started to hurt trying the wrap it around the logic of this. As I wonder about my powers I also start to imagine how everyone will react to it.

I decided not to try to see if I can do any attacks, I know Hunter knew, but not sure if this body can. Fluttershy trots in with a small bowl of berries and sets it in front of me. I then start to eat the berries which I can tell are blueberries by looks and taste. As I eat I hear Fluttershy closing the front door most likely to get Twilight and to tell her about me. Once I finish eating the food I yawn and close my eyes to take a nap.