• ...
7
 31
 3,261

Chapter 6: The Lust of an Equine I

Town of the Banished -- Herbalist Shop -- Day: 24th / Year: 2013 / Month: April

Carl entered the shop of Lust Equine. He was greeted by the smell of brewing potions and an assortment of large plants now in the vicinity.

Guess that book helped her a lot. Carl thought.

"Oh, hey!", Lust popped up from behind the counter where her Alembics were.

"Hey. You wanted me to stop by tonight; so I came.", Carl smiled lightly, sitting down.

"Perfect. I need your help with some more of these potions. Some of them I just don't understand.", Lust plopped herself in a chair next to Carl, placing the book on the table.

She used her magic to flip it open to a page, labelled "Lust Cure".

"Lust Cure?", Carl looked at Lust with a furrowed brow.

"Yeah. I know a few ponies here who have lust for.. Well.. Other ponies. So.. They want this. I just don't understand how to make it.", Lust smiled nervously.

"Well, here.. Grab these ingredients: Dragon's Flower, Ground Dragon's Tooth, Dragon scale dust, Feather of a Phoenix, a Fire Lilly and some water.", Carl looked at her. She was floating the ingredients over as he called them out.

"Here they are.", Lust smiled lightly.

"All right. The book states to mix the Ground Dragon's tooth with the Dragon's Flower.", Carl said.

"That's what I don't get.", Lust frowned lightly.

"It means that you put the Flower into the water first; as it'll act as a strainer for bad chemicals. Then; you put the Dragon's Tooth into the water and shake it up. Like so...", Carl grabbed the vial of water and uncorked it.

He stuffed the Dragon's Flower into the mixture and then poured the Ground Dragon's Tooth into the vial. He re-corked it and shook it up until the mixture was light yellow.

"Now, the next part says we add the Feather of the Phoenix and Fire Lilly together. I'm going to need another vial of water.", Carl smiled lightly.

Lust, with enthusiasm, floated an uncorked vial of water over to him. Carl put the Phoenix Feather in first, then the Fire Lilly. He placed his thumb on the top of the vial, and shook it gently. The mixture turned a bright red.

"Third, we mix the two mixtures together. May I have a Mortar and Pestle?", Carl asked.

"Of course.", Lust smiled as she levitated one over to him. He uncorked the first mixture and gingerly poured each mixture into the mortar. After both vials were empty, he stirred it with the pestle. The mixture was now orange, like fire.

"Last, we add Dragon Scale dust.", Slowly, Carl put in sprinkles of Dragon Scale dust.

The mixture lit on fire for a second, then died down. The Lust Cure was animated lightly, as the image of fire was seen within it.

"There's the Lust Cure. Use it on anypony that has a major lust for something.", Carl slowly poured it into one of the empty vials, gently corking it.

"Wow... Thanks so much, Carl.", Lust smiled lightly.

"Anything. Was that all you needed for tonight?", Carl asked.

"Uhm...", Lust looked down at her forehooves.

"What is it?", Carl asked.

"I need.. Another favour..", Lust was lightly blushing.

"Anything. Ask away.", Carl smiled a bit.

"Will... You ... Give me a massage..?", Lust looked away. Carl couldn't see it, but, she was blushing furiously.

"A-a massage? Why would you need that?", Carl asked.

"B-because.. My back hurts a lot.. I tried making a potion for it, but,.. There wasn't one in the book.. You're the only one with hands that can hit my vertebrae correctly.", Lust turned around. Her cheeks were only the brightest of reds.

"Please..?", Lust asked. Her yellow eyes sparkled lightly.

"Well... You are a friend. It wouldn't hurt.", Carl smiled.

"Thank you.", Lust wrapped her forelimbs around Carl, giving him a hug. Carl returned the hug.

"C'mon, my bed is upstairs.", Lust hopped off the chair and she tugged a curtain out of the way.

A set of stairs was revealed and Lust lead Carl up them. The stairs were rickety, but stable, and they creaked with every step. As they reached the top, they entered Lust's room. It was filled with the typical mares things: Make-up, some jewellery, pictures of family and friends; and a large bed.

"This is my room.", Lust propped herself onto the bed, laying down on her stomach.

"Well.. It's not amazing; but, probably the best in this entire town.", Carl let out a laugh.

"Anyways, let's get started.", Carl said as he sat on the bed where Lust was laying down.

Carl placed himself at Lust's rump. He noticed her cutie mark was that of a moon. He didn't bother asking, but instead slid his hands onto her back, and started to question something else.

"Is this where you want me to start?", Carl started to push his thumbs into her upper, C-3, vertebrae's.

"Oooh.. Yeah..", Lust was sighing in relaxation.

Slowly, Carl pressed down on each vertebrae down her back. He slowly rubbed back upwards and pushed his thumbs into the back of Lust's neck, gently rubbing in a circular motion. Carl slowly rubbed her sides, pushing his hands softly into them. She gently let out another sigh as he did this.

Carl could feel that she was very tense. Her muscles felt rock hard, as if she had been stuck in a pseudo phase for too long. He started to press the area's in which he knew was way too tense. As he did this, he could feel her tension slide away from her. The muscles gently softened up and his hands could start to feel the true softness of her coat.

"Oh.. Wow.. You're really good at this..", Lust commented.

Carl just laughed lightly, rubbing down her spine again. He gently caressed he thigh on accident and quickly, but slowly, drove his hand back up her spine.

"Wait.. Go back down.. That felt nice..", Lust gave out a plea. Carl couldn't deny it.

Carl swayed his hand down to her thigh, gently caressing it with his right hand, pressing softly into it. She started to moan lightly.

Is this turning her on?, Carl thought.

And, with that thought, Lust flipped over and stared Carl right in his grey eyes.

"Carl... Fuck me.", Lust said with extreme prowess in her voice.