• ...
7
 31
 3,259

Chapter 3: Pinkie Pie's Secret Ingredient I

Ponyville -- Sugar Cube Corner -- ??/??/??

Pinkie Pie bounced up and down in the kitchen of Sugar Cube Corner. Mister and Misses Cake were out with their two kids and she was ready to bake something.

"Okay, first off, we need to bake a cake!", Pinkie Pie bounced.

"Uhm.. A cake? Why?", Kieran asked.

"For the party! Duuuh!", Pinkie Pie gave a joking frown.

"Oh, okay. Well.. What do we need?", Kieran asked.

"We need... Flower... Some vanilla extract... Sugar... Icing.. Milk.. A dozen eggs.. Aaaaaaand my secret ingredient!", Pinkie Pie gathered everything.

"What's the se--"

"I can't tell you!", Pinkie Pie interrupted.

"It's secret! Now, help me mix this together!", Pinkie Pie giggled.

Kieran grabbed a bowl and Pinkie Pie started to pour some flower in. Afterwards, she cracked all the eggs into the bowl, and then some milk. Kieran started to stir, and Pinkie Pie slowly started to pour sprinkles of sugar.

"Perfect!", She mumbled, as she held the sugar bag in her mouth.

After a few minutes of stirring, the contents of the bowl turned into a beautiful, sparkly, mixture.

"Alright, now, put it in this cake tin!", Pinkie Pie placed a cake tin out. Kieran poured it in and it neatly moulded into it.

"All right, now.. The vanilla extract!", Pinkie Pie flipped a spoon into the cake tin and gently mixed it around. She neatly fixed the mould of the cake afterwards.

"So, now the oven?", Kieran asked.

"No. The secret ingredient, silly!", Pinkie Pie smiled.

"Well, what is it?", Kieran asked.

"Oh, wait, my bad. I forgot. In the oven it goes!", Pinkie Pie opened the oven and put the cake inside.

Kieran just rolled his eyes in confusion and slight annoyance.

"Now what do we do?", Kieran inquired, sitting down on a stool.

"We wait!... Buuuut, that's boring. So, I need some help getting my secret ingredient.", Pinkie Pie giggled.

"And, what is it?", Kieran frowned.

"Well.. If you promise not to tell annnnyyyypony, I'll tell you!", Pinkie Pie looked up at him with an inquisitive look.

"I promise.", Kieran said.

"Cross your heart, and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in your eye?!", Pinkie Pie frowned.

"Uhm.. Yeah.", Kieran just agreed.

"Okay! My secret ingredient is...", Pinkie Pie nudged him very close to her.

"Something only males can make...", Whispered Pinkie Pie.

OH DEAR GOD?! WHAT?! No! Don't tell me she means...

"Uhm.. Does it start with.. A 's'...?", Kieran cringed at the thought of it.

"Mhm!", Pinkie Pie nodded.

"I need your help getting it! Seeing as though you can make it!", Pinkie Pie placed her hooves on his knees.

"Noo! I can't have sex with a pony! That's just wrong!", Kieran wanted to back away, but couldn't.

"We're not having sex, silly!", Pinkie Pie laughed.

"I don't want oral sex either!", Kieran just shook his head.

"Puh-leeeease?! I need this ingredient! It'll make the cake cook faster! Only you can help me!", Pinkie Pie begged.

"And where has your mouth been? On other ponies too?!", Kieran asked.

"No...", Pinkie Pie sighed.

"I just.. Well..", Pinkie Pie looked around.

"I just want to try it... Rainbow Dash said it's fun. I like fun!", Pinkie Pie smiled.

Kieran only sighed.

Why do I get myself into these things?, Kieran thought.

"If... I let you... Do .. Oral sex.. Will you never ask for it again?", Kieran inquired with a cringe.

"Cross my heart, and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye!", Pinkie Pie smiled.

Kieran sighed again.

"Fine. Fine.", Kieran slowly stood up and Pinkie sat back on her rump.

"Yay!", She thumped her hooves together as Kieran slowly undid his pants.

Kieran's pants dropped down to the ground to reveal his boxer briefs. Pinkie started to tug at the right leg of his briefs, pulling them down slowly. Oddly enough, Kieran was erect from this.

How is this turning me on? She's a pony!... All well. No one will know., Kieran watched Pinkie Pie pull his briefs down fully.

"Oooo, wow! That's what it looks like!", Pinkie Pie giggled as she looked at Kieran's penis.

"Yeah...", Kieran rolled his eyes a bit. It's like being around a four year old.

"May I?", Pinkie Pie looked up at him.

Kieran only nodded. What has he gotten himself into?

Ponyville -- Fluttershy's House -- ??/??/??

Carl slowly walked down the yellow path, lightly slumped over. He looked at his feet as he walked and started to notice little critters under him.

"Oh, hello, Carl.", A light voice appeared next to him.

Carl looked up and over at Fluttershy.

"Hey, Fluttershy. How're you?", He asked nicely.

"Oh, I'm terrific. All my routines are complete for today. I was just heading into Ponyville.", Fluttershy smiled.

"Well, I'm not stopping you.", Carl gave a fake smile.

"Oh, I know. I'm just wondering where you're going.", Fluttershy inquired.

Carl sighed.

"I'm leaving. Rainbow Dash doesn't want me. She said she'd even cheat on me. I can't handle that.. I love her too much. If she doesn't want me.. I.. I'm just going to leave. Maybe find some sort of banished town in the Everfree Forest.", Carl sighed as he continued his walk.

Fluttershy flew in front of him.

"I can't let you leave! Rainbow Dash would never cheat on you, Carl! She loves you! Leaving will make it worse!", Fluttershy protested.

"Or better.", Carl continued past her. Fluttershy only landed and didn't try to stop him further.

"Oh.. Dear...", Angel was next to Fluttershy with a saddened look.

"I hope.. Everything turns out for the better.. C'mon, Angel.", Fluttershy started to trot towards Ponyville.

As Carl went separate from Fluttershy, he did what he said he would. He went directly into the Everfree Forest.

He walked down the large, intertwined path. He could care less if it was threatening or not. Carl heard light roars from animals, growling from timber wolves, and the shaking of trees that made the wind sound like a ghost. Carl only shoved it off as he took a right turn, and down a muddy path.

A sign labelled; "Town of the Banished" was next to the path. He continued down it.

Carl heard some voices as he neared a little outcrop of houses. He was surprised to see that many ponies were living here. Then again, who knows what they did.

"Well, hello there. Banished newcomer?", A scarred up pegasus was floating next to Carl.

"Sure. Let's just say that. I'm Carl.", Carl said in a grunt.

"I'm Scar Pace.", 'Scar Pace' introduced.

"Pleasure...", Carl rolled his eyes and walked further into the makeshift town.

"Well, dunno if we have room for one more, but, you're welcome at my place.", Scar Pace said.

"It'll do for now.", Carl looked at Scar. Scar started to lead him to a small hut. The wood looked fresh, but, it was covered in moss as if it was made of bark.

"Not much. But, the inside is better.", Scar opened the door and Carl walked in.

There were two beds, and a fireplace with a cooking kettle over it. The fireplace was thickly stoned and the inside was well carved out. For a makeshift town, they had great taste.

"Better on this inside.", Carl said, setting his stuff down.

"Yup. Anyways, make yourself cozy.", Scar smiled.

"Out of curiousity, why were you banished?", Carl sprung a question.

"I... Well.. I accidently tried to overthrow Celestia. It wasn't my fault. But, I took the banishment to Everfree, than the moon.", Scar answered.

"Better than murdering somepony.", Carl retorted lightly.

"True. Anyways, we all have jobs here, so, tomorrow, we'll set you up with one!", Scar smiled lightly.

"All right. I'll rest up, then.", Carl flopped down onto the bed that was neatly made still. He assumed this one was his.

"Righty. I'll see you tomorrow, then.", Scar zipped out of the house as Carl started to rest.

Carl turned over and over... Thinking.