• Published 24th Oct 2014
  • 844 Views, 6 Comments

The Lives of Doctor Whooves - GrandSpellcaster



There is legend of a pony that appears every few centuries to help

  • ...
1
 6
 844

Mini-Chapter: Making Sense

The Doctor was sitting in a chair in the living room that Lecture used to train Starlight in. He was staring at the wall blankly when Tender came in with a teapot, "Do you want some tea?" She asked levitating a cup in the air.

"Yes Please." The Doctor said hollowly, not even looking away from the wall.

Tender placed the plate and the cup on a small table near him and began to pour, "One lump or two?"

"One" the Doctor said in the same hollow voice.

Tender put lump of sugar in his tea than began to leave the room, just before she least completely she said, "You made the right choice."

"That's what I keep telling myself, but I'm not sure I had the right reasons." The Doctor grumbled to himself as soon as she left the room.

Tender walked into another room where Lecture was sitting at a table, waiting for her, "How's he doing?"

"He's very sad. We need to find a way to cheer him up." Tender said setting the teapot down on table and taking a seat.

"We could..." The room began to shake violently and the Lecture's cup fell off the table. Lecture and Tender ran to the consul room, the Doctor had apparently landed the TARDIS and was already out the door.

They walked outside and saw the Doctor standing by some railing with a pair of binoculars. Lecture and Tender recognized the view, they were on the northern edge of Canterlot.

"What are you looking for?" Lecture asked.

"Wait for it..." There was an odd glint from the north as light danced on the northern horizon.

"What was that?" Tender asked as she watched the spectacle.

"The Crystal Empire returning, isn't that right guard stallion?" He said accusingly and nothing happened. "We all know your hiding in the bushes, come on out." Still nothing, "you're wearing my patience young stallion."

Finally a bush began to rustle and a white stallion wearing golden armor stepped out, "who are you?"

"You've got something bigger to worry about" The Doctor said pointing to the light show he had come here to see.

"What is it?" The guard said looking to the north.

"'It has returned' to quote you.’It' being the the Crystal Empire, if I were you I'd ignore me and go tell the princess"

"What?"

"Tell the princess that 'It has returned'!" The Doctor said like the guard was stupid. The guard ran off and Lecture walked up to the Doctor.

"What do you mean 'returned'?"

"Like me and Starlight told you, it disappeared mysteriously. I wanted to see if she managed to change that, but she didn't." The Doctor looked down over the edge of the railing.

"You wanted to justify her actions?" Tender asked.

"Yes" the Doctor said meekly, "come on, we better get away from Canterlot before something bad happens." They all went inside of the TARDIS without a word and the Doctor put it into flight.