• Published 2nd Oct 2014
  • 1,185 Views, 20 Comments

Belle of The Ball - Rose Quartz



Rarity finds a baby filly on her doorstep so she and her husband Trenderhoof decide to take care of her.

  • ...
6
 20
 1,185

Ch.15 Ready for The Gala

A year has passed, and everypony was getting ready for the Gala. During the time, Rarity and Trend had a filly they named Lacey. Lacey is a white unicorn with a fuschia mane. Pinkie Pie had a son named Chocoberry. Berry is pink with brown spots with a brown and pink poofy mane. Applebloom had a daughter named Apple Seed. Apple Seed is a yellow earth pony with a brown spot on her eye with a red and green mane in a pink bow. Scootaloo had triplets. She had a pair of fillies named Dart and Twister and a colt named Skidmark. Dart is a grey pegasus with a purple mane. Twister is a tan pegasus with a grey and white mane. Skidmark is an orange pegasus with a grey mane. Today, everypony was getting ready for the Gala. Granny Smith decided to watch the babies while they're there. When they got to Canterlot, all the stallions and colts…and draconies in Spike and Spark's case are in their tuxedoes. Meanwhile, Print was sitting on the ground embarased.

"I look riduculous", said Print

"Oh come on, Print", said Belle "I think you look great"

"Atleast you don't have to wear a monkey suit"

"Atleast Im not wearing a tux in order to impress Dove"

Print started to blush madly.

"WHO TOLD YOU?!", asked Print

"Nopony, I just took a shot in the dark", explained Belle "Now if you excuse me, I gotta get ready."

Belle walked into the mares changing room. A few hours later, everypony was ready. Twilight was wearing is a dark blue dress with magenta stars. Rainbow Dash is wearing a dark blue dress with a rainbow skirt. Pinkie pie was wearing a pink dress with a blue skirt with pieces of candy on it. Rarity is wearing a magenta and purple dress. Fluttershy is wearing a pink and green dress. Applejack is wearing a green dress with red apples on the skirt. Applebloom is wearing a brown dress. Scootaloo is wearing a yellow and purple dress. Sweetie Belle is wearing a blue dress. Then they headed to the ballroom. While there, John and Time Warp start to wonder where the girls are.

"Where's Belle and the others?", asked John

"I don't know", replied Time Warp

Suddenly, all of the girls came into the ball room. Belle's dress was blue with her mane up. When John saw Belle, his mouth was wide open.

"Wow Christy, you look…wow", said John blushing

"Thanks John", replied Belle blushing "Now let's have some fun"

Author's Note:

I know this chapter was stupid, but they'll be more stuff during the next chapter