• Published 2nd Oct 2014
  • 1,185 Views, 20 Comments

Belle of The Ball - Rose Quartz



Rarity finds a baby filly on her doorstep so she and her husband Trenderhoof decide to take care of her.

  • ...
6
 20
 1,185

Ch.11 Five Years Later

Five years later, Belle is now fourteen and Posh Print is now five. Today was Belle's first day of the eighth grade, while it was Print's first day of school ever. Over the time, Fluttershy and Discord had a colt they named Eric. Eric is a black earth pony with a white mane with yellow hind legs, a yellow and pink dragon tail, and Discord's antlers. His left hoof was a lizard claw while his right hoof was a tiger claw. Sweetiebelle had her twin fillies named Pixel and Aria. Aria is a white unicorn with a pink and brown mane. Pixel is a brown earth pony with a purple and pink mane. Applebloom and Pipsqueak had a colt named Cortland. Cortland is a red earth pony with a brown mane. Belle walked Posh to school.

"Belle?", said Print

"Yeah Print?", asked Belle

"Is the teacher mean?"

"No. Miss Cheerilee is the sweetest teacher ever"

"Ok"

They stopped at the school house, and saw a bunch of foals and their parents.

"Sure brings back memories", said Belle "Ok dude, have fun"

"Bye Belle", replied Print

Belle kept walking until she saw her middle school. When she got to her homeroom, she saw Mystery and Johnagold.

"Hey Christa", called Mystery

"No way, you guys are in my homeroom this year?", asked Belle excitedly

"Eeyup", replied Johnagold

"But unfortunately they're here to", said Mystery pointing to Ruby Necklace and Silken Glove

After sitting in homeroom for a couple of minutes, Belle and Mystery started walking to English while John went to science. During English, Belle started staring at her locket.

"Whatcha lookin at?", asked Mystery

"Just the locket John gave me when I was nine?"

"Doesn't he have the same locket?"

"Yeah, but he has his cutie mark engraved in it"

"You know, when a guy gives you jewerly, it usually means he likes you"

"Eh?"

"And when he has the same one, it means he really likes you"

"EH?!"

The teacher stopped teaching and looked at the girls. He was a red earth pony with a brown mane with a blue book as his cutie mark.

"Christabelle and Mystery, is there something you'd like to share with the class?", asked the teacher

"No Mr. Book Smarts", replied Mystery and Belle

"Good"

Mr. Book Smarts went back to his lesson.

"Look, I like John, but not like that", whispered Belle

"I get it…cause you like Time Warp", replied Mystery

"NO I DON'T", yelled Belle

"CHRISTABELLE"

"Sorry Mr. Book Smarts, won't happen again"

"Hey, are we still on for Sugarcube Corner after school?", asked Mystery

"Of course", replied Belle

"Great, do you mind if John and Time tag along?"

"I don't mind. The more, the merrier"

Meanwhile, Posh Print and Striker were walking outside for recess.

"Hey Print", said Striker "Wanna play box ball with me, Sparks, and Spectrum Chaser?"

Print was about to answer, but he got distracted by a white pegasus filly with a light blue mane sitting under a tree by herself.

"Actually, I wanna talk to that girl over there", said Print "She looks lonely"

"Ok"

Print walked over to the filly.

"Hi", greeted Print

"Um…hi", replied the filly

"I saw that you were by yourself and sad, so I thought you would like some company. Im Posh Print, what's your name"

"Im Dove"

"Dove. Hey, your the daughter of Bulk Biceps and Flitter, right?"

"Yeah"

"Cool, but why were you sitting by yourself?"

"Cause nopony likes me"

"Who said"

"They did"

Dove pointed to a couple of foals. One was a pink earth pony filly with a blond mane and a tiara. The other one is a grey unicorn colt with a silver mane wearing shades and a gold chain.

"Royal Jewel and Bling Bling", whispered Print "Stay here"

"What are you doing?", asked Dove

"Im just gonna talk to them"

Print walked over to Royal Jewel and Bling Bling

"Hey did you guys tell Dove that nopony likes her?", asked Print angerly

"You mean her Royal Shy-ness? Yes", remarked Jewel

"Why would you do something like that?!", asked Print

"We were just stating the facts", said Bling Bling

"Well your "facts" really hurt her"

"And what are you gonna do about it"

"This"

Suddenly, Print pushed Bling Bling down, and Jewel ran over to him.

"I highly suggest you walk away, or that tiara of yours will lose a few diamonds", threatened Print

Bling Bling and Jewel walked away, and Dive walked up to Print.

"That was very brave of you", said Dove

"Heh heh thanks", replied Print blushing "Wanna play box ball with me and my friends?"

"Sure"

Print and Dove started playing. Meanwhile, Ruby Necklace walked to ger mansion and saw Diamond Tiara and Royal Jewel.

"Sis, what are you doing here?", asked Ruby

"I need your help", said Diamond

"With what?", asked Ruby

"My poor little Jewely was almost attacked by a horrible colt"

"It's true", said Royal Jewel crying "He said that he wanted to destroy my tiara"

"What's his name?", asked Ruby

"P-Posh Print"

"Hey, that's Christabelle's brother", said Ruby getting angry

"Oh I know", said Diamond holding up a file with an evil grin

"What's that?", asked Ruby

"Everything we need to know about Christabelle, and were gonna use them against her"

Ruby gave an evil grin.