• Published 24th Sep 2014
  • 8,578 Views, 246 Comments

Kingdom of Monsters - hielispace



Twilight is trasfromed into a lamia and the Queen of monsters, she wants her friends to become monsters, too.

  • ...
74
 246
 8,578

Alchemy of Sadness

Zecora cried. All of her friends had transformed into beings of darkness. Worse yet, there was nothing see could do. None of her alchemy could reverse those transformations. I have to finish this brew, it is the only thing I can do, she thought as she continued to mix things into her potion. She knew it was finished when it turned green. This is my last hope, and my only way top cope, Zecora thought when she picked up the liquid, drinking all of it. She felt her skin changing first, becoming rock like. Then her mind started changing. Becoming more and more open to the idea that darkness is good. As her bones grew, her critical thinking skills shrank. The zebra became nothing more then a tool. All according to plan, Eclipse thought as she slithered away with her new body guard.


Clawdark was on a rampage. biting everyone in sight. This is so much fun! Clawdark thought as she was running to Carrottop's field.

"Clawdark," Eclipse shouted as she went over to the lycan. "Put this on, it will make you stronger," Eclipse said handing her the element of adamancy.

"Is that the element of honesty?" Clawdark asked as he put on the necklace.

"It used to be," Commented Eclipse. "Here comes Carrottop."

"Right, give me a sec," Said Claw as she jumped on top of Carrottop, biting her.

A wave of power washed over Claw. Her claws became the same kind of metal that was around her neck.

"Huh, I guess it did do something," Claw said, "You go to the Everfree."

"Yes alpha," The new lycan said running off.

"Thanks for the-" Claw stared to say, but Eclipse was already gone.

"How did it go master?" The golem asked.

"Fine, what is your name?"

"Rock my queen," replied Rock. That poison really did a number on her mind.


Cloudkicker was busy controlling the weather when Ashburn lit her ablaze. Her body burned as her mind screamed Water! Need Water! As if to answer her call. Cloudkicker's body became nothing more than animated water. With ice making up Wings and hooves.

Ashburn felt part of her flame considerate into a whip. The rest of her flame became a flame of darkness. Absorbing light instead of making it.

"I think I'll call you Gel," mused Ash as she trashed her new whip around.

"Thank you for the name chief," Gel said as she gained a mark of a frozen cloud appeared on her forehead.

"Go to the Everfree," demanded Ash. After Gel left, Ash burst into laughter.