• Published 24th Sep 2014
  • 8,565 Views, 246 Comments

Kingdom of Monsters - hielispace



Twilight is trasfromed into a lamia and the Queen of monsters, she wants her friends to become monsters, too.

  • ...
74
 246
 8,565

Prince of Monsters (rewritten)

Kingdom of Monsters

Chapter 9

Prince of Monsters

Ashburn tried her best to not burn down to the ground. After she creeped up on Spike, who was still sleeping, she felt the fire inside him. This is going to fun! She thought as she corrupted the flame inside, Spike transforming him.

Spike awoke with a pain in his throat. He tried to speak, but all he could do was breathe fire that charred the floor. The ashes suddenly moved and dug into his skales changing their color to a dark blue. Spike could not control the inferno that was coming out of his mouth. The black flame utterly destroyed the library and as more and more ashes found their way into the dragon. The more the darkness took hold. Light what a evil thing. Spike thought as he grew to three times his previous size. His eyes became like his queens and his spine became the color of her scales.

“How do you feel, my prince?” Ashburn asked, amazed at her new leader.

“Fine, slave," The shadow dragon said as he examined his claws. Which were now made out of pure darkness turned solid

“I would hope so, Shade,” the queen said as she teleported in. Ash bowed.

“So, what should we do now, Eclipse?” After Shade said this, Ash gasped He called master by her name!

“You should go to the outlands and convert there. I will be overseeing ponyville,” Eclipse said, then she added: “oh, and Ash, you go convert the weather team, along with Scootaloo.”

Ash bowed as she flew off. Shade’s deparchter wasn’t far off from that. When they were both gone, Eclipse laughed like a mad mare.

Author's Note:

look for mistakes