• Published 24th Sep 2014
  • 8,573 Views, 246 Comments

Kingdom of Monsters - hielispace



Twilight is trasfromed into a lamia and the Queen of monsters, she wants her friends to become monsters, too.

  • ...
74
 246
 8,573

Ascension of Darkness

Eclipse walked into the cool night air and she was greeted with the cheers of her subjects. She smiled as she slithered into the middle of a clearing. The other elements forming a half circle behind her. Her green eyes looked at her subjects, eyeing every last one of them before speaking.

”My subjects, your do well to remember this day. For it is the day that darkness rises!” The queen said as elements stepped forward.
”Clawdark, you shall oversee the improvement of Appleloosa, I think that you will enjoy this,” Eclipse said at the bowing lycan.

”As you wish my queen,” Claw said right before her and her pack left.

”Archnea, go forth and conquer Canterlot, don’t leave anything behind!” The queen said her subject, she bowed before taking off with the rest of her kind.

”Whatever you want, my queen,” Archnea said as she went off.
”Draintooth, go infect Cloudsdale,” the vampire bowed before flying off with the rest of her kin. ”Violet Soul, go corrupt Manehatten,” Violet nodded at her queen before rushing off. ”Elementals, do as you wish,” they started to move before Eclipse said:”Except you, Ashburn.”

”What do you need me for? Ashburn asked, disappointed.

”That is not of your concern,” Eclipse shot out.

”Yes, my queen,” Ashburn responded, trying not to anger her.

”Ashburn, next time I have to have an assembly like that, remind me to have Venom or Shade to do it for me,” Eclipse said, letting her persona of being perfect drop.

”I’ll make sure to,” Ashburn said. Did she just need me as an assistant? She wondered.

”Yes, that is exactly what I need you for,” Eclipse said, smiling. ”I need you not just to assist, but also as a witness.”

”A witness of what? Ashburn asked.

”Of my ascension,” Eclipse said, waiting a few seconds before continuing. ”To divinity.”







Author's Note:

Thanks for reading.

Comments ( 51 )

So you're done with this story. now can you do a new story with my idea.

5320583 Two to three weaks.

5320592 so what you're going to call this story?

This comment is a huge spoiler, so read at your own risk.
The reason "of" is in the title every chapter is that in math, "of" means multiply. And the fact that the Kingdom of Monsters makes more of itself, witch is the definition of multiply, is very important to the next story.

5440679 I'm on winter break, witch seems like it would be a great time to write something. That would correct, except I have to interact with my family for most of the day and the time I have alone is spent either sleeping or playing video games that I got for Christmas. I have a start on two chapters (not of the squeal to this) but they are far from done.

Giving it a down vote. The story seems like a good idea but the writing is too fast paced for my liking.

Nice story! Cant wait for more :)

Sssssoooooo sequel:pinkiehappy::scootangel::twilightblush::trollestia::raritystarry:

Question when is the sequel coming out as in Exact date

5667932 Sadly, the squeal has been delayed till probably early April. But, in the mean time, I am going to re-write this story.

5668257 aaaaaaaawwwww I've been waiting forever or At least from the time you Announced it!:applecry:

5668464 I have one thing, and one thing only to say. I blame the editor.

5668475 it's always the editor they seem to make even more mistakes than the actual Writer it's crazy!:pinkiegasp:

5668482 Good to know it's not just me.

5668530 it hasn't happened to me here yet since I'm still new buts it's happen on other sites

So sequel when's it happening bro:ajbemused::trixieshiftleft::twilightsheepish::facehoof::twilightblush:

5723579 The first chapter is about half way done as of now. It will probably another week before it comes out. Sorry.

5723652 meh at least I'll have something

any farther yet bro?:twilightblush:

5727684 you haven't gotten any farther have you

5730031 I assure you, the story will be out on two weeks. Next week I have a school wide event that will take up all of my free time, but after that, I will write more than I ever have before.

5731699 why do I feel like this event is a parcc YAY we're done for now party/parade and your making floats?:twilightblush::pinkiecrazy::twistnerd::derpytongue2:

5731779 The event at my school is basicly spliting the grade into two teams and then having then compete in challenges.

5732560 yup sounds like a parcc party

5734072 well the stuff that they call parcc is at least better than its predecessor cause it's easier

I don't mean to sound impatient, but approximately 5 weeks ago you said "I assure you, the story will be out on two weeks. Next week I have a school wide event that will take up all of my free time, but after that, I will write more than I ever have before." As far as I can tell you haven't done so. May I request that you please divulge the source of the delay and a new estimated release date. I'm eagerly awaiting more as this is one of my favorite story concepts though not the best writing.
Yours genericacount

5871273 Yea I know. But life is sucky and my editor's computer broke so the story is postponed until we can both work on it. There should be a rewrite of this story coming out a little after the sequel and a new one-shot later today or tomorrow depending on if I have time.

Thank you. I'll be waiting

5871293 is been a while where's Da SEQUEL bro!:flutterrage::fluttercry: also might want to change that last authors note.

5884795 My original plan for the sequel was scrapped because it wasn't good. So now I'm going through the planning stages. I would give a date, but my finals might interfere with my writing as well. So I can't give any guarantees.
I'm also rewriting this in the mean time. So look out for that.

5884842 :unsuresweetie: last authors note fix it it's misleading.

So where's Da SEQUEL

5980636 As soon as me and my co-writer can sit down and write it, it will be out. But with my computer having just broke I cant give you a date. Sorry

Still see no SEQUEL!!!:flutterrage:

Are you going to make a sequel?

6023095
More than willing to help I can proofread!

Oof, this is an ollllldddddd story. I do hope the grammatical issues are fixed, but I do remember thinking this story was cool, if not a bit too edgy , and would have done well with a sequel.

Haven’t come back to this one in some time
Still good

Login or register to comment