• Published 29th Sep 2014
  • 642 Views, 2 Comments

Fractured Fairy Tails: Peter Dash - Unknown Tale



Enter the unknown, Rainbow's stories begins here. Pegasi and Alicorns, beware.

  • ...
 2
 642

Eight - The Rescue Plan

"Well we can't just stay here and let them take Twilight," Shining Star exclaimed.

"I agree, but we need a gameplan 20% cooler than last time," Rainbow Dash replied. The lost ponies thought for a moment.

Young Celestia was muttering under her breath. "Maybe I can raise the sun during the night and confuse the pirates." Everypony loved that idea, but didn't decide on it. "Um... maybe we can get a bear and scare them...?" Fluttershy asked.

"Bears don't swim, Fluttershy," Rainbow Dash said. "Oh..."

"I know! We can unleash a... no, that won't work. Maybe we can... nope..." Shining Star started losing patience. "I'm tired of waiting! We're all just standing around like sitting ducks!" He put his Element of Harmony (Caring, if you ask.) around his neck, unfolded his wings, and stood up like a human. "HENSHIN!" He then tapped the side of his Element and he turned into a light blue pelt with a long fire-like tail. "What do you say we go fight them off?"

Rainbow Dash was very scared by what Shining Star did. She never thought the Elements of Harmony could actually do such a thing. "L-let's go..."



Twilight Sparkle woke up in the morning noticing she's trapped in a glass case. "Will there be a time when I'm not the damsel in distress this month?" She sighed. She then heard Pinkie Pie coming to her. "Rise and Shine Peter..." They looked at each other in the eye. "You're not Peter Dash!"

"Correct. I'm Twilight Sparkle."

"Where's the treasure!?"

"The Element of Loyalty?"

Pinkie Pie thought for a moment. "You give me a new idea. Destroying the Element of Loyalty for good!"

"Don't you know its power remains in the pony's body?"

"That's why I am going to END Peter Dash and the rebellion!" Twilight gasped. "Now walk the plank!" Pinkie Pie got Twilight out of the case and brought her to a plank on one end of the ship. Twilight knew there was no choice but to walk it. She did, fell like normal... but there was no sound...

The pirates stirred. "No, splash! Not a single ripple! What did that pony do? We must be bewitched!" Pinkie Pie then walked over to a pirate. "Want a splash! Here!" She smiled as she threw one overboard. "WHO'S NEXT!?"

"You're next, Pinkie Hook!" Shining Star said from the top of a sail holding Twilight Sparkle with Rainbow Dash right behind him. "And this time YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR!"

"Get down here and fight Lost Pony Shine!" Pinkie Pie yelled out.

"Bring it."

Author's Note:

References: Kamen Rider