• Published 29th Sep 2014
  • 641 Views, 2 Comments

Fractured Fairy Tails: Peter Dash - Unknown Tale



Enter the unknown, Rainbow's stories begins here. Pegasi and Alicorns, beware.

  • ...
 2
 641

Six - 'The Story of Neverland'

Author's Note:

There is full song lyrics in this. If any of you wanna make a 110 bpm song using the lyrics provided. Give credit to this chapter if you do.

The lost ponies, Gilda, and the three winged heroes had a long 13 minute journey to Redpony's Hideaway. Celestia lowered the sun as Luna raised the moon. "Redpony," Rainbow Dash said, "your princess has returned."

"Thanks a million. We are in your debt. Leader." It was Shining Armor the whole time. "I think it is time to go over the history of Neverland."

Shining Star looked around. The lost ponies and Redpony's army were gathered in a circle playing a complex african drum rhythm. "Good thing I brought my gray cowboy hat." He put it on and went over to Rainbow Dash. She was playing a Celtic Flute. The two smiled at each other. Shining Star then started singing as other instruments joined in.

"Take my hand into a world
Where you can't age and cannot fall.
We live in harmony in this place
and no ruler rules all.

Take me to a place with no beginning
Take me to a place with no ending
The Story of Neverland is just between
and nothing can separate us with words on a wing.

Be my hero, be my foe
The first place here is Buccaneer Bay
The first pirate told the tale
The Second one just went to play."

A long bass drum solo played as Twilight Sparkle watched closely, taking notes on what was going on.

"Take my hand into a world
Where you can't age and cannot fall.
We live in harmony in this place
and no ruler rules at all.

Then a band of pirates went in search for the first one's gold.
Instead a necklace with a red ruby bolt.
One hero formed a band of heroes,
and made the enemy fall harder than a colt."

Rainbow Dash played a riff on her flute and repeated it once.

"As we sing this song tonight,
our history just started many moons.
Where the story ends, we don't know,
but all I know is that this song ends soon."
"Sorry, couldn't think of a word that rhymes."

Twilight Sparkle went over to Shining Star. "Your singing voice is getting better. I love it!" Shining Star blushed. "Thank you Princess Twilight Sparkle." He always wanted to impress her by a talent other than magic.

Rainbow Dash then said, "We're not going to Hangpony's tree tonight my friends. I have a feeling Pinkie Hook is up to something." Young Celestia and Luna nodded in agreement. "She's after somepony's treasure. A HARMONIC ELEMENT." Twilight Sparkle and Shining Star decided it was time to help. "How can we help?"

"We take action tomorrow morning." Shining Star and Twilight Sparkle nodded and then brohoofed.