• Published 29th Sep 2014
  • 641 Views, 2 Comments

Fractured Fairy Tails: Peter Dash - Unknown Tale



Enter the unknown, Rainbow's stories begins here. Pegasi and Alicorns, beware.

  • ...
 2
 641

Ten - Dangerous Decisions

Shining Star folded his wings back up and made his shield disappear. "No shields either." He suddenly dashed at Pinkie Pie and got back hoofed into a wall. He shook off the pain and started parrying every attack Pinkie Pie made. "Ha! I've gotcha now Captain!" Twilight Sparkle covered her eyes thinking, Oh, this will not end real well.

"If you keep blocking like that you'll get tired!"

"That would be dangerous!" He quickly dodged and slashed his sword at Pinkie Pie's hat. "Now that's dangerous!" He threw the hat off. "That cost me 500 gold!" Pinkie Pie yelled suddenly attacking straight at the Element of Harmony. Shining Star had to act fast before he turned normal again. He then came up with a good idea. "Gotta fly, Pinkie Pie." He grabbed onto a rope and swang on it.

Rainbow Dash gasped from what she was seeing. Pinkie Pie then cut the rope and knocked Shining Star's sword away. "Now, you Harmony carrier, Prepare to FALL!" Twilight uncovered her eyes and said, "Use your magic, Shining Star!"

"No way Twilight, I have a better idea." Pinkie Pie was about to destroy his Element of Harmony when he ducked and then tripped Pinkie Pie. "Now you're mine!" He ran over to Twilight and said, "Now!" Shining Star and Twilight Sparkle ran for the white flag. Pinkie Pie caught Shining Star just in time. "Only in movies." Shining Star had one more option left. "I'm not falling this early!" he yelled. He turned his Element upside down. "Full Charge!" A powerful lightning bolt struck him causing Pinkie Pie to let go of him.

He got shocked real bad that he lost focus of everything going on. Pinkie Pie tried to take the Element of Harmony off of him, but, Shining Star was able to dodge quicker than his usual speed.

"Impossible. How can this be?" He asked himself. Twilight Sparkle watched amazed at Shining Star's speed. "This is possibly the strangest moment in my life!" she said.

"Celestia, when I get back we are having a long talk." Pinkie Pie then scratched his back. "I'll show you that you don't need an element to have friends!" Shining Star fell to all four feeling critically damaged from the scratch. "N-no! I refuse to believe it! NEVER!" He then back hoofed the sword out of Pinkie Pie's hoof and the two then had a hoof fight trading blows real fast. Shining Star was too fast for Pinkie Pie that he knocked her into a wall. "Now to end your forced bonds so you can learn..."

"... that Friendship is Magic!" Twilight finished for him as she went over to where he was. Orbs suddenly appeared from their horns. Pinkie Pie got up shakily. "Not... yet... this isn't over... I still... have a chance!" She then ran to them. "HARMONIC DOUBLER!" They suddenly fired a Rainbow Blast from their horns similar to the one when the Mane Six beat Nightmare Moon. It was too hard for Pinkie Pie to get away from it, so she ducked away from it.

When the blast ended, her mane and tail looked deflated. "Don't hurt me any more. I learned my lesson." Shining Star turned normal. "Please you ponies, I'll go away forever, I'll do anything you say!"

Shining Star thought for a moment. "Well. What do you think we should do?" Twilight got an idea. "We'll leave you and your pirates on Neverland, until your ship returns." Rainbow Dash loved the idea. "Okay. I agree."



The pirates, Applejack, and Pinkie Pie got off the ship along with the lost ponies. Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle, and Shining Star then flew off back to Equestria as the Jolly Roger sailed off into the distance. "Now what, we lost the ship," one pony asked.

Pinkie Pie then fired a party cannon as a Lost Pony acted like a strobe light. "PARTY!"

There was much rejoicing.

Author's Note:

References: Kamen Rider
Friendship is Magic (Season 1, 2010)