• Published 29th Sep 2014
  • 641 Views, 2 Comments

Fractured Fairy Tails: Peter Dash - Unknown Tale



Enter the unknown, Rainbow's stories begins here. Pegasi and Alicorns, beware.

  • ...
 2
 641

Prologue

Ever wondered what would happen
if the mane six could travel into different stories,
and that they were not exactly like the stories you know?
What if there was a twist to every story
and they would never make you think the same thing before?
What if there were Kings and Queens
Pirates and Lost Ponies
Mythical Creatures and more?
Everypony, welcome to the Fractured Fairy Tails!

Part 2 - Peter Dash

Shining Star was flying high in the sky making shapes in clouds and having fun. His red tail acted like a flag moving fluently in the wind. He felt as though he could fly for hours until somepony called out for him. "Shine! Look out!" He quickly dodged an incoming Rainboom, emitted by Rainbow Dash's flying. Rainbow quickly stopped flying real fast and checked to see if Shining Star was alright. "Are you okay Shine?"

"I'm fine Dash," he replied. "I gotta be careful around you."

"Be glad it wasn't an atomic raindive." He was lucky that it was not and that Rainbow Dash didn't accidentally fly into him. He looked around for a moment. "Where have you been Rainbow Dash?"

"I had some things to take care of before I could teach you and Twilight Sparkle some more flying tricks." That should be reasonable for him, she thought. "Oh ok," Shining Star said quickly. Twilight Sparkle soon flew up to the two hoping this doesn't take long. But knowing Rainbow Dash, it would be a long time to make a flying tactic work.

Shining Star started getting an odd feeling. Maybe Rainbow Dash was out of Equestria and in a whole different world... It could've been possible but he had no time to answer himself because before he knew it, he was flying again from Rainbow Dash's backhooves.

"Shine, do a barrel roll!" He did and got back into flying position but accidentally done another one through a long cloud. When he stopped rolling he quickly stopped himself. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?" he shouted far from Rainbow Dash.

"SORRY! GOT A BIT CARRIED AWAY!" Rainbow Dash replied in the distance. She and Twilight quickly flew over to him. He was covered in cloud dust. "Remind me the next time you do that..." He brushed off the cloud dust and sighed in relief. "Rainbow, have you been out of Equestria lately?"

"Why do you ask, Shine?"

"Maybe we can talk about it tonight." Twilight Sparkle then thought, What could he be talking about?