• Published 3rd Sep 2014
  • 934 Views, 8 Comments

Counter-strike: Equestrian Offensive - Szalhi



When a series of terrorist changeling attacks are discovered, It's up to the Counter-Terrorists to stop them.

  • ...
3
 8
 934

Prologue: Counter-Terrorist.

Author's Note:

Prologue. I hope you enjoy. *insert criticism here* Yes i know it's only 1000 words, but believe me, 1000 words is alot for me to type.

A quiet day, in the Subway of Manehatten. Wait, what's this? No one seems to be interested in the subway. It's all quiet. Too quiet. A sudden noise is heard as Ponies start to rush down the Steps into the subway. These aren't normal. Civilian ponies.

"C'mon! Move, move!" shouted one of the ponies as they flooded into the Subway. A quick glance at them reveals that they are Counter-Terrorists and there must be something wrong.

"Stock up" one said as they approached the subway tunnel, stocking up to the side of it. One of them turned the corner to come across a Small pair of ponies equipped with weapons and gears to be shot. Terrorists.

"I'm hit!" He said as the Terrorists attempted to escape through a side door in the tunnel. They made it through the door as a train started coming through.

"Damnit, i thought they stopped all trains through the subway." one said as they quickly went to the side to avoid the incoming train. He then started patching up the wounded C.T. He was going to be alright and able to fight.

"They did down the system, but i dun' know why they are still running." One pony said revealing their dog tags. Glancing closer, it is revealed that this pony is the team leader of the squad. AppleJack. "The Subway is staying online."

The squad of C.T's made their way over to the door the Terrorists previously entered and attempted to enter at no success. Not even ramming through or breaching could help.

"Oh Hayl, They heavily barricaded it. Is there any other way through?" AppleJack asked as she clicked the safety on her weapon.

"There's another way in, but it's further up the track." this was coming from a pony at the back. Rainbow Dash.

"Well maybe it could work, Let's go." AppleJack commanded to the rest of the squad as they made their way up through the tunnel, stopping too dodge a few empty trains coming down the track. They stocked up on the door and placed a charge on it. As the charge detonated, the squad entered the room.

Upon entering the room, the squad fired on five unsuspecting Terrorists down the hall. The Terrorists made no attempt at firing back as the Squad took them all down.

"The bomb is somewhere in the service halls. Maybe the Control room." AppleJack said as she loaded a fresh Magazine into her weapon.

"Are you suggesting that they hacked into the Controls and turned on the Trains?" Rainbow Dash replied Loading a fresh magazine into her weapon.

"We don't know what we're up with so we don't know their skills. We just know that they're sabotaging the Subway."

"Why would they need to sabotage a subway?"

"Terrorism" one pony said chuckling at Rainbow Dash's question.

They made their way through the hall where they were met with the entrance to the control room.

"Alright we're here. Load your weapons. I'm sure they're not ready" AppleJack commanded as they loaded their weapons and she entered the code onto the door. The door swung open.

They were wrong, they were ready. Gunfire was heard as gunshots fired through the door at them. The Terrorists set up a defense.

AppleJack grabbed a FlashBang off a fellow Squadmate and chucked it into the room. A flash was heard as the gunfire stopped. A quick acknowledge and they burst into the room. They quickly duck behind nearby desks as it was revealed the number of Terrorists for each one of them. 2 terrorists for each C.T. 14 terrorists overall.

The Squad quickly fired as the Terrorists begun to recover from the flash and managed to take out 3 of the terrorists. The Terrorists were sure putting up a fight for them. AppleJack watched as the battle went out and 2 of their squad went down. 11:5. Dash replaced her magazine with a fresh one as the 50 rounds from the P90 ran out.

They watched as the Terrorists began going down to 8. But this is when the terrorists brang out the M249 and started firing upon them. One Squadmate pulled out a grenade and chucked it at the terrorists. But the Terrorists managed to dodge it and lost only 1.

"I don't think we can do this. We should pull out!" The pony said reloading the m4a1.

"Just hold in there, i'll try to signal for backup." Rainbow Dash said pulling out her radio and trying to get a signal. "Hayl, there's no signal here!"

"Plug it into the station next to you, could possibly extend the range" AppleJack said emptying her 2nd last Magazine onto the Terrorists. Was she and Dash sure they could do this?

"No, wait, they're trying to escape," One of them said as the Terrorists attempted to leave the room.

"Get the Bomb!"

A quick glance around revealed there was no bomb there. The Bomb had been moved somewhere else.

"The bomb isn't here, follow the Terrorists!"

The squad loaded their weapons and proceeded to follow behind the terrorists who boarded the nearest train that went by and climbed on too.

"Do you think they're up to something new?" asked Rainbow Dash.

"I don't know and I don't care" AppleJack replied as she turned onto the next carriage where there were a group of Terrorists and An old face. Queen Chrysalis.

Chrysalis gave off a small laugh as RainbowDash reacted and pulled the pin on her grenade and chucked it. The Grenade hit the bomb and she was faced with a bright light.

Than, Darkness as her body fell.