• Published 17th Apr 2012
  • 1,722 Views, 44 Comments

Just a day in Equestria - dave89898989



Electric Blue and friends make amazing adventures in Equestria, and mysteries are slowly solved.

  • ...
13
 44
 1,722

Chapters Next
1 - A new home

"An even shinier day than usual I see" announced her royal majesty, Princess Celestia. "That only means one thing, a new pony has arrived in ponyville."
(Whenever somepony is introduced to a new place, the sun shines a tiny bit more on the place where the pony is.)

Electric blue, a pony of knowledge for technology, a pony that cares a lot for friends, a pony that wants to find a new place to live. This particular pony has just bought a house in Ponyville, as she knows that this is the place to go when you live in equestria if you want a fun, humble environment. Her new home is ironically near to sweet apple acres, a farm owned by simple ponies.

And now for first person mode
I open the door to my freshly bought house, and pushed my bag, containing a few clothes and accessories, to the corner of the hall. I breathed a big sigh and jumped onto the warmest, cosiest bed I've ever rested on. Tired from a four hour cart ride from somewhere that I don't remember to Ponyville, I closed my eyes and rested for a while.

After a small afternoon nap, I awoke to a stetson wearing orange pony nudging in some slightly worn furniture. "What are you doing exactly?" I asked the earth pony.

"Ah'm jus' helpin' ya out as yer' stayin' with us now, ain't ya? Ah noticed you were close to our farm, and we had some spare furniture layin' around, so we thought it'd be a good idea to give you it!"

I noticed that this pony talked in a strong country accent. "Well, I do thank you for your kindness, I wouldn't expect anypony to be so giving around here, but I've just moved here, so I think my first impression of this place is that it's going to be simply wonderful."

"Ah think yer' gonna be a swell pony to be around! Oh whoops, fergot ta give ya mah name, it's Applejack bah the way, what's yers?"

"I am Electric blue, I'm very pleased to make your acquaintance."

"That's a nice name, and ah hope we become good friends. Shoot, d'ya want a tour of the farm?"

"I'd love to see it, it looked like a nice place when I looked past my house."

I squeezed past the huddled furniture and closed the door of my house behind me, and then followed the newly befriended Applejack to her farm.
"Well what do you know, so many apples everywhere!"

"and that's just tha start, lemme introduce ya to mah family! Come out everypony, we got a new visitor!"

The whole apple family hurried next to Applejack, as well as Granny Smith, the slowest of the bunch. All of them had an apple related cutie mark on their flanks, ranging from the simple fruit to pies and pastries. They all looked so homely and friendly, nothing was going to go wrong with these ponies.

"So how d'ya like our family, blue?"

Applejack was quick to call me by my most known nickname, so this must've meant that she had me as a good friend already, or that she was just so excited to show me around the place.

"I can see that they're all very lovely, it's amazing how big your family is, and how you work on such a huge farm!"

"come on, lemme show you the features of everythin' here!"

I was practically dragged to each and every part of the farm, zigzagging through the apple orchard, inside and outside the barn, and shown every nook and cranny of the farmhouse, that looked so welcoming, as if you could live inside there and never come out because it looked so warm and cosy.

"I don't know how you do it here, Applejack, it's such a great place that you have here!"

"Aw, it's nothin' really, just buckin' apples every day, gettin' a few bits for 'em, the usual stuff."

"You must be very proud of this place, I sure would be if I owned it!"

"We sure are, an' we make so many things with our precious apples, like apple pie, apple cider, apple ice cream, apple juice, and much, much more!"

"I think I'm really going to love this place, there's no doubt about it."

Chapters Next