• Published 9th Sep 2014
  • 3,438 Views, 148 Comments

Five Nights at Freddy's: Finding the Truth - Ravings1



A young stallion starts working at a new pizzeria, but finds it to be more complex then a simple night watch.

  • ...
20
 148
 3,438

Night 6

Princess Celestia was making her way back to her room after doing some paper work. She never did like doing things such as that, but it was all apart of being a princess, she still needed to do it whether she liked it or not. Just as she reached her room and was opening her door, a thud was heard nearby, followed by it was a familiar voice.

"Motherfucker!" The voice yelled out.

'Somepony has a colorful language,' Celestia thought, she left the door to investigate what was happening.

"Stop struggling, it's not going to make a difference," Celestia heard a guard say, turning the corner she saw four guards and Midnight, the two stallions were apprehending the much smaller pony on the ground, and the two mares were looking through his things, a folder and a laptop.

"Can you two fucking not?!" Midnight asked, addressing the two female guards.

"You have the right to remain silent!" One of the male guards commanded.

"Guards, let him go, he's here to see me," Celestia said, gaining the attention of everypony. The two stallions looked at each other for a moment before getting off Midnight, with the two guards off Midnight pushed himself back up to his hoofs. Once he dusted himself off, the two female guards came up to him and handed his items back. With everything back in order, Midnight started walking towards the alicorn princess. After a moment, Celestia turned around and began leading Midnight back to her bedroom so they could go over his findings. Once inside, Celestia gently closed the door behind them. Turning back to Midnight, Celestia noticed something a bit off with Midnight. "Midnight, are you alright?" She asked, when the stallion turned fully towards her, she saw what was wrong.

"Did you get any sleep? You have bags under your eyes," She stated.

"I tried to, but I had too much on my mind, especially with what I found out last night," Midnight said, taking two steps forward before stopping. "Um, is there anywhere that I can put my things?" He asked.

"We can look at it on my dresser over here," Celestia said, walking towards her dresser, with Midnight close behind. As they reached it, Midnight set the file and laptop on top of it, compared to the size of the dresser, Midnight looked like a small child compared to it, but he didn't care at the moment. Celestia took a seat on the chair to get on a better level with the smaller pony. "Alright," Midnight began, taking the four pictures out of the folder and spreading them across the table, he had added numbers to them in the order that he had found them in, making it easier to understand, "these are news articles that I had found in the hall. I don't know how or why, but they would randomly replace the rules paper," He stated, Celestia, started to pick them up and read them to herself. "The first two are about how five children were lead into the back, supposedly by a pony dressed in a suit, where he then murdered them. The third is about how parents began noticing blood and mucus on the animatronics, and the last is how the pizzeria is due to close this year.

"But what I think is that Freddy himself was the one who killed the children, as he and the others have shown high levels of intelligence whenever I've seen them," Midnight looked over at Celestia, only to see she had a sad expression. "Celestia, are you alright?" Celestia was snapped out of her thoughts at his concern.

"Yes... I'm alright," She said, but in truth she wasn't. She remembered the missing children incident, and she was the one who sentenced the pony to death. She felt terrible now knowing that she may have killed an innocent pony. "Is there anything else you would like to show me?"

"Yes, I want to show you the messages," Midnight said, opening up his laptop, "The third night has nothing of interest, but the fourth night call..." Midnight trailed off, allowing the call to do the talking. While listening to the first part of the call, she din't quite understand what was exactly happening, but as the call went on, she slowly understood what was exactly happening. When the call finally ended with a screech, Celestia jumped a bit, but it wasn't noticeable. With the call over, Midnight brought up the fifth night call, but before he played it, he decided to say something. "Now, the fifth night call, at first, sounded like nothing but garbled gibberish. However, I stayed up all night trying to figure out if this meant anything. I eventually did, the call was reversed, when I un-reversed it, I found this," Midnight then played the un-reversed call, allowing Celestia to listen to it.

At first, it sounded like nothing more than random words thrown together in a sentence, however, when the call started to finish up, Celestia's eyes widened at what she heard.

"-THEY ALL WILL KNOW I BRING THE JOY OF CREA-" With that, the call ended in static. Midnight waited a moment, allowing the words to sink before speaking.

"The joy of creation, this is what they are doing! They aren't stuffing ponies in suits because they think they are endo-skeletons, they know they are ponies, but they are trying to spread this 'joy of creation'!" He stated, it seemed reasonable enough, but Celestia had a hard time excepting this. Not that she didn't believe Midnight, but to her, it just seemed a bit, far fetched. After thinking it over a bit, Celestia stood up and looked down at Midnight.

"Midnight," She began, "when can you go back to the night shift?"

"Well, tonight actually, I can work on the weekends for overtime."

"Then tonight, I will accompany you, I want to see these animatronics for myself," Celestia stated, but Midnight did not like the idea one bit.

"But-but what if they get to you? I mean, Iv'e been able to live for this long, but-" He was cutoff when Celestia placed a hand on his shoulder. The stallion looked up at the towering princess.

"Midnight, I'm an alicorn, I'm sure I can handle myself against a few robots created for entertainment," She said with a smile. After a bit, Midnight was able to smile back, she did have a point after all. Lifting her hand off of him, Celestia spoke again. "But for right now, you need some rest,"

"But I can't sleep now, I need to get ready for tonight, especially since-" Midnight was once again cut off when Celestia got on her knees to be close to eye level with Midnight. She then bent over, allowing her horn to gently rest on Midnight's forehead. With a quick glow of her horn, Midnight felt his eyelids become heavy, as had a harder time standing up. Eventually, his legs gave out, allowing him to fall, thankfully, Celestia caught him in her arms. Effortlessly, she picked him up and stood back up, walking ver to her bed, once at the edge, she gently placed the now sleeping pony down on her bed, allowing him to get the rest he deserved. With that done, Celestia turned back towards the laptop, and noticed there was a video file in the same folder as the messages.

Curiosity got the better of her and she made her way back to the computer. She sat back down and opened up the video, what played was a short clip of Chica being seen in the window. Her head movement was twitchy and erratic, as a soft robotic mumbling could be heard coming from her. After the video had finished, Celestia looked back at the resting Midnight. With what he told her, the phone calls, and this video proof, she couldn't imagine what the poor stallion had to go through for five nights. But she knew she would find out tonight.

-------------------------------------

Midnight stood just outside of the entrance, waiting for Celestia to arrive. After waking from his forced sleep, Midnight had found himself in his own bed. He assumed Celestia had teleported him back afterwards, she even teleported his laptop back as well. He was starting to grow impatient, it was almost twelve, Celestia needed to get here NOW. If she didn't, they wouldn't be able to make it to the office safely. Just then a bright flash occurred, startling Midnight and causing him to fall backwards. Looking up, he saw that Princess Celestia had teleported in front of him. She looked down, but was confused when she didn't see Midnight, but upon looking further her eyes widened at bit when she saw Midnight on the ground.

"Oh, I'm sorry Midnight, did I startle you?" She asked, bending down to help him up.

"Don't worry about, right now though, we need to move now!" Midnight responded, once upright, he grabbed her hand and pulling her in. She found it a bit rude, but he most likely had a good reason for doing this. Once inside, Midnight locked the doors and led Celestia to the office, but stopped on the way there, noticing something. Near the west hall entrance was a mop bucket that was still full, it seems that the cleaning crew didn't have enough time to put away their supplies. Midnight got an evil grin when an idea popped into his head.

"What are you planning Midnight?" Celestia asked just as Midnight dumped the water out at the entrance of the hall. He than walked back over to her and answered her in a hushed tone.

"Just leaving a gift for Foxy," Midnight said, only managing to confusing the princess. "I'll explain everything in the office," With that said, the two quickly made their way to the office. Midnight was able enter as easily as he usually did, but Celestia had a bit of a harder time getting in. She almost had to crawl in, but even when she was able to get inside, she had to crouch down a bit still. She eventually got on her knees and sat down, putting her about eye level with Midnight in the chair. He didn't even bother asking if she wanted to sit in the chair, she most likely wouldn't fit comfortably. "Uh, sorry about the... cramped quarters Princess, the office isn't the most roomy."

"It's alright Midnight, It's not your fault. Either way, I'm comfortable like this," Celestia responded. Midnight just shook his head, looking at the time, watching as the last few seconds ticked by before hitting twelve. Already he could he the animatronics leave the stage, prompting him to bring up the tablet and search for them.

"So yeah, this is what I have been doing for the past five nights," Midnight began explaining to Celestia, "I search for them on the cameras here. I check on Foxy and Freddy," he showed the two animatronics to Celestia. Foxy was already peeking out of the curtains and Freddy was looking at the camera, "to make sure they don't move from their spots, but they eventually do anyways, so I guess I'm just slowing them down."

"And these doors are to keep them out?" Celestia asked, gesturing to the doors. She already knew the answer, but she still wanted to ask.

"Yeah, but I can't keep them closed, because if I do, I'll run out of power and Freddy will get me."

"But... isn't it using power to keep the doors up?" Celestia asked, she was legitimately confused on this fact.

"No, because there is a weight holding the door up. To close it, electro-magnets pull the door down and keep it shut," Midnight quickly summed up.

"Oh... I'm sorry, it's just that I'm still not that familiar with technology such as this," Celestia said, with a small blush.

"Heh, I don't blame you. The only reason I know of this is because of my cousin, who is in the army. Well, she works in a branch of the army," Midnight said, going back to the tablet to check up on the bots.

"Well, I can help you in saving power," Celestia said.

"Oh... right because your an alicorn!"

"Right, if one of the animatronics appears at the door, I'll just put up a forcefield to keep them out, and save you power."

"Thank you so much for that Celestia. You have no idea how big of a help that would be," Midnight said, looking back at the princess with a smile, causing Celestia to smile back. Just then, Freddy's laugh could be heard, though it wasn't as long as it usually was, instead, it was more of a chuckle. Midnight's eyes widened as he went back to the camera to check on Freddy, but the worry that filled him was now replaced with confusion. "What the...?" Midnight questioned.

"What's wrong Midnight?" Celestia asked, looking over his shoulder at the tablet.

"It's Freddy, when he laughs, it signals his movement. But he's still on the stage," he said, showing Celestia the camera feed. It was true, Freddy was still on the stage, Midnight knew Freddy was the mysterious one, but this simple action would bother him to no end. Just then, the two heard a crash come from the west hall.

"What was that?" Celestia asked.

"Foxy receiving our gift," Midnight said with a smirk, switching over to the west hall corner. Foxy had indeed fallen from the water, and was struggling to get back to his feet, he ended up having to use the wall for support. "But in the meantime, do you think you could throw up the shield Princess? That isn't going to hold Foxy back," Celestia nodded and began working on the shield. Though it would've taken an instant, for some reason, the shield wasn't up yet. Midnight's smile started faltering when seeing that Foxy was almost out of the water, and the shield wasn't up. "Princess...?" Midnight asked with a bit of a distressed tone, Celestia too was beginning to become worried, she was started to sweat a bit from trying to conjure up her magic to no avail. Once Midnight saw that Foxy was out of the water trap and was now sprinting full speed down the hall, he panicked and closed the door, just as Foxy was about to enter the office.

"Celestia, what happened?!" Midnight questioned as Foxy banged on the door.

"I-I don't know! My magic wouldn't work!" She said, panic evident in her voice, not helping Midnights own confidence. He let out a sigh as he calmed down a bit, opening the door.

"Okay, let's calm down. I'm sure we can get out of here still, even if you can't use your magic," he said, going to check the cameras. Foxy was slowly making his way back to the cove, Bonnie was in the dining area, Chica was in the restrooms and Freddy was on the stage still, looking at the camera with an evil smirk. Midnight then set the tablet down... "Wait..." he said, lifting the tablet up once more, but saw that Freddy was normal.

"What was it Midnight?" Celestia asked.

"Uh, nothing, I just thought I saw something," he responded, setting the tablet back down. After a few minutes passed, Midnight checked the lights, only to find the two girls at his doors, proceeding to slam the doors in their faces. He sighed in irritation, he hated how they could move so fast sometimes. After about a good minute, Midnight checked the cameras once more, Freddy and Foxy were still in their place, he checked the east hall corner, finding Chica who had backed off from the door. Then checking west hall corner, he didn't find Bonnie, instead, he fund something that was never there.

"The fuck... Celestia, do you see this?" Midnight asked, showing Celestia the feed. On the wall, where there was originally a Freddy poster, all there was now was a golden mask that looked like Freddy's own head.

"Yes... is that not suppose to be there?" She asked.

"No... no it's not," just then, they heard what sounded like a little filly laugh... right in front of them. Both of their eyes widened as Midnight slowly lowered the tablet. In front of the two, sitting on the desk, was a golden Freddy Fazbear suit, the position of it resembled that of a dead corpse. The two then started experiencing hallucinations while they were looking at it, Midnight let out a scream of pure terror, bringing the tablet up to shield himself and tightly shutting his eyes. After a moment, realizing that nothing had happened, Midnight opened his eyes and brought the tablet down, finding that Golden Freddy was gone.

"What the fuck was that?!" Midnight questioned, but only then did he realize something, he never got a response. "Princess?" He asked, looking behind himself, only to find that the alicorn had disappeared. "Celestia?!" He called out, opening the east door, still no response. He frantically searched through the cameras, only to find that Freddy was gone, and that the backstage camera feed was cut, even the sound was off. "No... oh no..." Midnight said, knowing what was happening. She was being stuffed in a suit, and it was his fault. The princess of Equestria was now being killed in the most horrific way possible, and it was his fault. How would the citizens react to this, how would Celestia's sister react to the news of her sister being killed by animatronics?

"No, this is my fault, I brought her here, and she was caught by that fucking Golden Freddy!" Midnight yelled out, tears starting to stream down his cheeks. He's never felt so much guilt in all of his life, he had assisted in the murder of Princess Celestia, practically handing her over to the robots. But just when he thought she was gone forever, he remembered what she said.

"Midnight, I'm an alicorn, I'm sure I can handle myself against a few robots created for entertainment," Celestia's words rung in his head.

"Maybe... maybe she isn't dead, she may not be able to use her magic, but she is still very strong. She's got to be alive!" He said, wiping away the tears that stained his face, after taking a moment to regain himself, he went back to his usual routine, checking up on the usual.

-------------------------------------

It was almost six, and there strangely hasn't been much activity coming from the animatronics, they still arrived at his doors, but no as frequently as the past nights. Midnight found it a bit unnerving, but it would mean he would survive this night as well, hopefully. Just as he checked the west hall, he found Foxy making his way over the water.

"I wish I could have a huge trail of water," Midnight commented, just as the fox made his way over the water, Midnight proceeded to close the door. Once arriving at the now closed door, Foxy did his usual thing, banged on the door before giving up. Just as Midnight was about to check on the others, he heard a bang on the glass to his left. Raising an eyebrow, he turned the light on, only to find Foxy looking at him, startling him, but once he calmed down, he looked at the fox with spite. "What the hell do you want? Go back to your fucking home," Midnight said, only to receive a low, metallic growl from the robot in question. But after that, Foxy retreated back to his cove, letting Midnight to open the door. "Okay then..." He said to himself.

Just as he was about to pick up the tablet, the alarm sounded, surprising Midnight, it had been a while since he made it to six A.M. with power still. He got up and made is way out of the office and towards the backstage, seeing that Freddy had returned to the stage as well. He placed his hand on the door and tried to open it, only to find it was locked.

"What?" He asked, trying to open the door, eventually kicking it in an attempt to break it down. "Come on!" Midnight yelled out in anger. "Celestia! Are you in there?!" He asked, but received no response, he let out a huff, looking back at the robot band, only to find them looking at him with black, white pinpricked eyes. Midnight slowly backed up towards the exit, not taking his eyes off the animatronics, once he felt that he was far enough, he turned around and ran out.

Author's Note:

Hey everyone, it's Ravings the Rabbid here!

So here it is people, Night Six. Nothing much to say about the chapter itself, other than I hope you enjoyed. Small update for my next stories, I now what the cover art will be and I'm now starting to draw them. So yeah... byeah, I don't know...

Also, if you want an accurate image of what the anthro ponies look like (in my stories at least), here, LINK. Please don't say anything inappropriate about the picture in my comments, I don't want to hear it. It was really hard finding pictures like this, as most anthro pictures are NSFW or close to it. The others that weren't NSFW didn't fit my image of the anthro ponies. I could draw them, but I'm not that good at drawing human/anthros yet.

So, until then, see ya guys next time!