• Published 30th Oct 2011
  • 795 Views, 1 Comments

Clock, and a Pony - Mr.Clock



A random encounter happens when a crime-fighting Vigilante gets sucked into Equestria!

  • ...
 1
 795

Dragor, and his PLAN!

Dragor, the evil Dragon genius, was working on a new plan to put Clock to a evil end! Dragor owned a company called E.V.I.L., which sells things from rocks to Death Rays. Dragor became a villain, because one day he got bored.

Dragor's plan this time was to send Clock to a new dimension, with his new invention called THE REMOT-O-CHARGER DIMENSIONLAS, or ROCD for short. Since ROCD looked like a TV remote, it was also the perfect disguise! Clock used a separate address for any gifts, or "donations" he called it.

The only problem was getting him to use the remote, so he packed a flat screen TV with it! All he would have to do is hit any button on it, and it would teleport him to other dimensions! Dragor had no idea which he would teleport them to, but with him gone, it would be a easy feat to take over the country, since taking over the world would provide a bit hard, in his current situation.

Clock had gone to retrieve all his flattering gifts, from fans, which were usually 3, or 2. But he at least got gifts from his fan, unlike Pink Avenger. Clock had got all of his gifts, which came out to 1. He returned to his home, which was quite a drab, since it was a small house with a Kitchen, a medium-sized backyard, 1 full bathroom which most of the time smelled of snakes, for some reason. His original TV was small, and looked like it would explode at any moment, because it did several seconds later. He had no idea why it exploded, it just did. He question if it was a assassination attempt, as he just got one, but then remembered his TV had a timer on it that was connected to a bomb.

Still in his Hero wear, which looked quite like a SteamPunk cyborg of some sort, he pulled up his best seat in the house, which he keeps hidden so no one else may sit on it. He turned on the TV, and went to look for the remote. The moment he hit one button on it a huge wave of blue energy took over, and he found himself in a different place, which didn't resemble his home at all!