• Published 14th Jul 2014
  • 770 Views, 29 Comments

Punch Out Big Mac's Big Challenge the Final Episode: Top of the World! - trahzo



The Final Episode of the trilogy, Big Mac has only one circuit left to win before he can permanently stop everyone from calling him weak!

  • ...
10
 29
 770

Ch.6: Title Bout: Big Mac vs. Mr.Ahuitzotl!

"Round 1, fight! Kick this blue balled cat's ass!"

"With pleasure Spike!"

Everyone who has ever commented on this story and the previous 2 episodes were here to watch the fight! Mad God Ember Hewdraw, firebirdabirdoffire, Limits, Deke Kay, ThatGuyYouForgot, Tavern Tales, KaBar41 and Omega C!

"Everyone is cheering me on, don't you hear it?"

"Those are boos!"

"Oh, I'm gonna make everyone cry boo-hoo after this!"

"Not unless I give you a 1 and a 2 and a Scooby Dooby Doo!"

"That doesn't even make any sense!"

Mr.Ahuitzotl then did a overhead punch that was then countered by Big Mac, getting him a star, that's when Big Mac Star Uppercutted him, making him stumble back a few feet! Then Mr.Ahuitzotl walked back to the middle of the mat after recovering and roared a little. Big Mac couldn't help but notice that Daring Do's eyes were glowing for some reason.

"(Were her eyes always that color?)" Big Mac wondered.

Then Mr.Ahuizotl then tried to strike down our hero with a delayed haymaker but he missed as Big Mac dodged it! Then Big Mac used a delayed counter, gaining a star! Also, the Power Meter is now at 1/10th full! Big Mac then Star Uppercutted him again!

"Boo!" then Big Mac jabbed him, gaining a star then Big Mac did another Star Uppercut! It was Star Uppercut after Star Uppercut until Mr.Ahuitzotl was knocked down!

"1...2...3...4..."

"It's not over yet!"

"Fight!"

"Afraid?"

"No!"

"Well, you will be because here comes my Dreamland Express! Mwuahahahahahaha!"

Then he threw 3 fast & powerful alternating uppercuts then after Big Mac dodged, he countered and hooked Mr.Ahuitzotl as he was stunned infinitely until he was knocked down again!

"1...2...3...4...6...oops I mean 5...6..."

"You will not defeat me!"

"fight!"

*Ding *ding!* *ding!*

"Holy shit! He just survived one round with Mr.Ahuitzotl! This guy is completely something else!"

"I know Black Kirin, he's so awesome!"

"Now for the commercial! Buy the complete set of CreepyPasta Stories all read by Mr.Creepypasta himself for only 2 payments of 333 bits...to us, at our homes!"

Meanwhile on the mat, all of the boxers and Fancy Pants have made t to witness the 2nd round!

"Big Mac, what has happened?"

"I survived the 1st round!"

"Really? Dang man, even though I'm ranked under him, I never survived the 1st round!" Exclaimed Super Macho Bulk.

"Hey Mac baby, here's a bottle, you can drink from it out of misery after I defeat you!" Said Mr.Ahuitzotl!

"Oh he wont be drinking from that bottle, you will, yah butt!" Said Discord Kid.

"Ember will you look at this? Yep, it seems all of Big Mac's previous opponents have arrived to give their support for Big Mac!"

Then round 2 began! Mr.Ahuizotl then kicked Spike out of the ring, only to be caught by Twilight!

"Okay, now Mr.Ahuitzotl is getting sued!" Then Twilight kissed Spike's forehead and then Spike was teleported back into the ring.

"Round 2, fight!" Spike declared!

Mr.Ahuitzotl then used a haymaker that Big Mac ducked under!

"(This Stallion is so infuriating!)" Then he looked to his left! "(Alright, the traps are set!)" Then Mr.Ahuitzotl tried to whack Big Mac with his tail's 3rd hand but Big Mac caught it and threw it right back at his face! Mr.Ahuitzotl then snapped the fingers on his 3rd hand and a cannon fired a cannonball!

"What?" Big Mac dodged and was almost hit by Mr.Ahuitzotl's left fist!

"Hey, that's cheating I'm going to have to..." Spike was cutoff after Mr.Ahuitzotl punched Spike right out of the ring!

"Spike!"Applebloom Gasped!

"The referee is gone now, he wont be able to stop me just like the previous one that I sent to the hospital!" He revealed.

Then 2 tribal ponies tried to jump into the ring but that's when the one on the left was grabbed by Glass Sentry, and the left was grabbed by Cheese Sandwich!

"Stand still!" Then Mr.Ahuitzotl threw a delayed overhead punch! Big Mac tried to dodge to the left but was stopped as the 3rd fist tried to hit him, then Big Mac got hit in the face! Big Mac then spat out a tooth!

Meanwhile in the booth.

"Go to Colgate's Dental Care, if you lost a tooth, you can get it repaired at her Clinic!" Ember & Black advertised!

Now back to the fight! Spike woke-up in the audience and lost his memory of what happened earlier! He then rushed back to the ring as Big Mac knocked Ahuitzotl down!

"1...2...3...4...5...6...7..."

"Graaaaaaaah!"

"Fight!"

Then Mr.Ahuitzotl snapped his 3rd hand's fingers again! This time, making spring boards appear under the mat!

"What in the?"

Then Big Mac jumped in sync with the mat allowing him to jab Mr.Ahuitzotl's face! At this point the Power Meter was half full! Then Mr.Ahuitzotl went to his right and then did a delayed Haymaker, but was then countered with a jab allowing Big Mac to get a star!

"Here comes the Dreamland Express!" Then after the attack was over Big Mac countered with a hook, getting a 2nd star!

"He's almost there!" Said Fancy Pants!

"What do you mean?" Asked Blue Flamenco.

"He has 2 stars and I can feel that the Power Meter needs 20% more power to be fully charged, then also he has the Smash Ball, if he can pull this off correctly, then he can win!"

Then Mr.Ahuitzotl was knocked down again!

"1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8..."

"Graaaaaaah, I refuse to let you win!"

"Fight!"

Mr.Ahuitzotl then tried to do an Overhead Punch but that was countered with a jab allowing Big Mac to get a 3rd Star! That's when round 2 ended!

*Ding!*

"Oh my goodness gracious! Sweet Celestia! Marry Francis eating a kebab!"

"What was that last one?" Asked Black Kirin.

"Nothing! I'm just surprised Big Mac has survived 2 rounds and dang is this guy seriously cheating!"

Meanwhile in the ring...

"You're doing great Big Mac, it's time you returned this revolting cat to the jungle!" Said Fancy Pants!

"You can win honey, I know you can!" Said Cheerilee.

"Just being biased, but yeah, I'm sure you can do this!" Said Spike.

"You can win!" Said Glass Sentry.

"You fight like a true man, he doesn't, so I know you can win! Or my name aint Iron Kaiser!"

"After this, I'll treat everyone to Ice Cream and Cookies, so please beat this jerk!" Said Discord Kid.

"If you win, I'll take your story on the road as a puppet show!" Said Puppet King Claude! "I'll be rich!"

"Big Brother, we know you'll win, I think I speak for the whole family when I say...you can do it!" Said Applejack.

"If you win, I'll let you have a cameo on my show!" Said Piston Hondo Flanks.

"Roaar roar!" Said Harry Hugger.

"I got nothing!" Fluttershy translated.

"Come-on my greatest rival, seeing as how you can keep-up with a prince must mean you can beat this joke!"

"Make it 2 princes, for I even though think his little sister unworthy of marrying my cousin Spike still think Big Mac shall prevail!" Blue Flamenco replied.

"It's going to be one world wide victory party after Big Mac becomes the world champ!" Said Cheese Sandwich. "I got the phone numbers of multiple versions of me & Pinkie if you win buddy!"

Thunderlaninski just simply grinned.

"This is the final round, don't let us down Big Mac!" Said Bald Doodle.

"YEAH MAN, DO IT! WIN! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! YEAH!" Screamed Super Macho Bulk.

"Thank you everypony, now step aside, I got a fight to win!"

Then round 3 began!

"Final Round, Fight!"

Big Mac fought hard, allowing him to fill the Power Meter to 100%! That's when Ahuitzotl got ready!

"Oh, here comes the special!"

"We're safe here in the booth right? RIGHT?!" Ember asked in worry.

"Nope, he's going to use the soul surge punch! Where all of the spectators get their souls stolen for a powerful devastating Punch! If Big Mac can counter then we wont be separated from our bodies forever!"

"I'm outta here! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah" Then Ember rushed to the exit!

It was too late, everyone's souls were absorbed by Ahuitzotl's fist! Then, he jumped on to the ropes, and bounced off to give Big Mac a one way ticket to the Graveyard, but then Big Mac crushed the Smash Ball, and then used the K.O. 3 Star Uppercut fusion! The force of the K.O Uppercut, 3 Star Uppercut, and Giga Mac, was enough energy to cause a punch as strong as the Sonic Rainboom & Falcon Punch combined! blasting Ahuitzotl out of the planet, and past every other planet until he landed on a distant alien planet! Everyone's souls returned to their bodies and Spike ended the fight by declaring...

"Knockout!"

Everyone cheered, and rejoiced as Big Mac not only won the champion saddle, but also saved all of their lives! Daring Do's eyes turned back to normal.

"Whu? H-hey! Are you the one who beat Ahuitzotl?"

"Eeyup!"

"That bastard had me under mind control and turned me into a sex slave! You saved me, and as a token of my gratitude, I'll write your story of how you became the champ!"

"Oh, well you're welcome!"

"Fuck man, Big Mac fucking won! He's the fucking champion now!"

"Yep Ember, a true hero to be sure!"

Cheerilee gave Big Mac many kisses on the face! Twilight was unable to sue Ahuitzotl seeing that he now lives on planet PNF-404!

"Thanks for joining us here for the title bout, but for now, the WVBA will be taking a short break, but when we come back, we'll be ready top comment of the action! So thank you for being with us! Bye!"

That night, the dreams and everypony calling him weak have stopped!

Weeks later...

"Hey big bro, you got mail!"

Big Mac then took the letter and read it!

Dear Big Mac:

I've seen your fighting skill and would like to invite you to Smash, as a fighter, are you interested?

Signed: Gamer Luna!