• Published 14th Jul 2014
  • 769 Views, 29 Comments

Punch Out Big Mac's Big Challenge the Final Episode: Top of the World! - trahzo



The Final Episode of the trilogy, Big Mac has only one circuit left to win before he can permanently stop everyone from calling him weak!

  • ...
10
 29
 769

Ch.1: Big Mac vs. Cheese Sandwich!

"Uuuuuuugh, that wedding was soooooooooo booooooooriiiiing!"

"Hey, but you powered through it like a man!" Fancy Pants interjected.

"Eeyup, but Trixie's guests kind of scared me, like that Ahuitzotl, I thought those were only stories!"

"Don't worry, at least no-one tried to kill you!"

"I guess you're right, and thanks for calling me a true man even though I'm a pony."

"Don't mention it friend, now let's do this!"

Then they entered the ring.

"Wooooooooooooooooooo!"

"Yep, glad to have some action in my life too Ember, after that gag worthy wedding, jeezus!"

"Yeah, now let's introduce the fighters in this match! In this corner we got the Super Duper Party Pony, the Pony of Polka, the Pony voiced by Weird Al Yankovic, it's Cheese Sandwich, or in the ring...oh, he decided not to give himself a nickname, guess being the spiritual successor to the notorious Aran Ryan would do that to you!"

Then everyone cheered, but not as much as Cheese's girlfriend Pinkie Pie!

"Then in this corner, we got the Big to Giga red, the Strongest Hearted Horse in Ponyville, The next head of the Apple Family Main Branch in case Applejack were to die...It's Big Macintosh, or in the ring...Big Mac!"

"Wait...Black Kirin what do you mean by that?"

"Well, the Apple Family always makes sure they have more than one kid, so just in case the one they choose as the next head were to die, they'd give the title to the next worthy kid, and you know you're the next head if you wear the stetson, handed down with love and care from parent to child!"

"Wow, that is interesting, now then time for the fight!"

"Round 1, fight!" Spike declared.

"YOU CAN DO THIS CHEESE!!!" Pinkie cried out.

Then Cheese Sandwich began bouncing from left to right, then Big Mac saw where he was going to bound over to next and nailed him! Then Cheese Sandwich went back to bounding all over, then Big Mac nailed him a 2nd time! Cheese tried to do an overhead but was countered allowing Big Mac to stun him! Then Big Mac went for the hits, till Cheese blocked! Cheese went for the uppercut but was countered by Big Mac's uppercut, allowing Big Mac to get a star! Cheese Sandwich then did a taunt!

"Hey, how come it took this long for you let me have a line in this chapt..." Then Cheese Sandwich was cut off in the middle of his dialogue allowing Big Mac to get a 2nd star! Also, Cheese Sandwich I thought it would be funny to make you go "Oof, ah, oof!" whenever Big Mac combos you!

"Now that's not very nice Mr.Author!" Said Pinkie.

Pinkie, go back to your seat! Any who, Big Mac then used a jab but Cheese Sandwich dodged and he tried to use a counter uppercut, Big Mac dodged Semi-early then countered his counter attack for a 3rd star, then used the 3 star uppercut! Surprisingly Cheese Sandwich was still standing after that, I wonder why, oh that's right he's Pinkie's proxy, of course he'd still be okay! Then Cheese Sandwich tried to headbutt, but that was one stupid idea as it was countered, the force of his head and Big Mac's punch colliding caused Cheese Sandwich to get knocked down!

"1...2...3..."

"Woo!"

"Alright, fight!"

Big Mac jabbed as soon as he tried to hop to the right! Then Cheese Sandwich tried to headbutt again not learning from his past mistakes, then Big Mac blocked and hit him back, getting a star! Then Big Mac used a one star uppercut! Cheese Sandwich then tried to do a hook, but then Big Mac jabbed again, stunning Cheese Sandwich again, then Big Mac used another combo, where Cheese Sandwich grunted "Oof ah oof!". Then Big Mac used a right hook! Then Big Mac threw another jab but Cheese tried to counter hook again, but was countered again! Then he tried to do a hook, but was countered with a hook, stunning Cheese once again! Then Cheese Sandwich tried to do an uppercut, but was countered allowing Big Mac to get a star! Cheese Sandwich then tried smacking Big Mac with the his rubber chicken: Boneless 2! Big Mac ducked then punched him, before Cheese could recover from the hit, Big Mac got 2 more hits in on him!

"Now come on Big Mac, you wouldn't hit a guy with glasses would..." Then Big Mac punched him breaking his groucho glasses, and getting a 2nd star! Then Cheese Sandwich pulled out a cheese wheel and rolled it at Big Mac, he dodged and dodged again after the cheese wheel bounced off the ropes, and then Cheese Sandwich got ran over by it, which also knocked him down!

"Uno...dos...tres...quatro...cinco...sies...siette...ocho..."

"Why are you counting in spanish?"

"Well, this whole entire chapter is getting real random, so that's why I decided to contribute, now fight!"

Then Cheese Sandwich got ready!

"Here it comes Ember!"

"Yeah, here comes the punch meteor shower! Cheese Sandwich then pulls out a large bomb! He then throws chattering teeth all around the floor so the opponent doesn't counter,next he throws the live bomb into the air and allows it to explode! The explosion then makes boxing gloves fall towards the ring and as protection for Cheese Sandwich he pulls out an umbrella!"

Big Mac then bounced himself off the ropes and crashed into Cheese Sandwich, he then tied Cheese to the bomb with Boneless 2, then he took Cheese's umbrella, threw Cheese Sandwich into the air, then the bomb blew-up! Big Mac shielded himself from the meteor shower as he watched the smoldering stallion fly into the audience!

"Ring out!" Spike declared.

Pinkie then ran to Cheese Sandwich who at this point is now Grilled Cheese Sandwich!

"Cheesey, are you okay?"

"Yes, but I can't say the same thing about boneless!"

"It's okay, say hello to Boneless the 3rd!" Then the both of them began laughing! As the audience clapped and cheered, there was one blue cat looking creature in the audience who clapped slowly, looking at Big Mac with great intrigue!

Author's Note:

I want you to think very carefully as to why Ahuizotl is one of the mane characters!