• Published 14th Jul 2014
  • 769 Views, 29 Comments

Punch Out Big Mac's Big Challenge the Final Episode: Top of the World! - trahzo



The Final Episode of the trilogy, Big Mac has only one circuit left to win before he can permanently stop everyone from calling him weak!

  • ...
10
 29
 769

Ch.4: Big Mac vs. Super Macho Bulk!

Big Mac went down the hall without a conversation well at least until he ran into Ahuizotl in the hall. Big Mac saw Ahuizotl making out with Daring Do but that's when he gave Big Mac the stink eye!

"Geez, what did I do?"

He received no answer as he entered the ring.

"Hello I'm Deke Kay, and I'll be guest announcing!"

"So what do you think of today's match Deke?" Asked Black

"Well Black & Ember, it seems we got a battle of the Eeyups & YEAHS!!!"

"You got that right buddy!" Said Ember

"In this corner we got the power of eeyups: Big Mac!"

"In this corner we got the power of YEAHS: Bulk Biceps, or in the ring: Super Macho Bulk!"

Meanwhile in the ring...

"Heh, the both of us were dumped by the same girl."

"Eeyup, come-on, I'll buy yah a drink after the fight, now cheer-up!"

"Oh YEAH!"

"Round 1, fight!" Spike declared.

Super Macho Bulk then threw a fast uppercut, but Big Mac dodged, then Big Mac jabbed, stunning Super Macho Bulk! Big Mac then punched him 2 more times getting a star! Then Super Macho Bulk did a Spin attack, but Big Mac ducked! Super Macho Bulk then used a put his gloves together while bending his elbows, turn around, charge quickly, and then did a left elbow attack! Once again, another attack failing to make contact with Big Mac!

"Photo op!" Then Big Mac got him while he was posing for the cameras, gaining a 2nd star!

Super Macho Bulk then attempted to do a delayed uppercut, but he missed and Big Mac landed a delayed counter for a 3rd star! Big Mac then jabbed Super Macho Bulk! He then tried something starnge that Big Mac thought was his Photo Op taunt, but it wasn't! 1st he posed then said "Super..." Then another pose "Macho..." Then a 3rd pose "Bulk..." Then he spun around 3 times but Big Mac dodged all 3 times! Then he countered him with an 8 punch combo! Super Macho Bulk then leaned to the right and then Big Mac jabbed him in the opposite side, making him twirl into the left, but Big Mac then jabbed him in the right! After a few more of this Super Macho Bulk went down!

"1...2...3...4..."

"YEAH!!!"

"Fight!"

Meanwhile in the booth...

"Dang guys, Big Mac is sure giving Super Macho Bulk a run for his money!" Said Deke kay.

"It aint over yet, Big Mac has not seen Super Macho Bulk's Special!" Said Black Kirin

"Wait, the Super Macho Clothesline Attack was not his special?" Said Ember in shock.

Now back to the fight.

"You know what, I'll make you Spike's usher once he marries Applebloom and Sweetie Belle, also don't worry, I know a good therapist to help you get over your irrational fear of Butterflies."

"Thanks dude, you sure are cool!"

"Bulk's afraid of butterflies?" Asked Spike.

Then Big Mac answered with Yeah & Super Macho Bulk answered with Eeyup, quite the trade-up am I right? High 5 the screen if that was a good joke! Big Mac then bashed Super Macho Bulk! Super Macho Bulk then tried to slam his chiseled chest at Big Mac but that was really stupid as Big Mac countered with a jab! Then he was stunned, allowing Big Mac to get 5 whole hits in, and then Super Macho Bulk then used his wings, his tiny flimsy, look like they could fall off if frozen wings to hover over Big Mac then tried to crush Big Mac with his Big Butt, but seeing as he was so slow when flying, Big Mac dodged, but then Big Mac saw the distortion wave being blasted and jumped! Then Big Mac jabbed, but Super Macho Bulk blocked! Super Macho Bulk then used the Super Macho Clothesline Attack again, but Big Mac avoided it once again and then countered, but with a straight lunge!

Meanwhile in the audience...

"(He uses the straight lunge just like Little mac, could he be ready to use that?)" Fancy Pants wondered.

"Hey Fancy pants, are you okay?"

"Oh I'm fine Cheerilee I was just doing some hard thinking."

Now back to the fight! Big Mac knocked Super Macho Bulk down once again!

"1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8..."

"Oh no you don't! You gotta beat my special before you can take-on the champ!"

"Fight!"

Then Super Macho Bulk got ready!

"Whoa! It's time for the special!" Said Deke kay!

"Yeah, Super Macho Bulk will be using the Weight Slammer!" Said Ember

"With this attack..."

"Wait Black Kirin, can I explain?"

"Why not Deke? Go ahead!"

"Well, for the weight Slammer, you gotta out lift Bulk or else the weights will crush you, and Bulk will slam down to finish you off!"

Big Mac was able to match Super Macho Bulk for only so long but then he thought fast and crushed a Smash Ball to become Giga Mac! He then managed to out lift Super Macho Bulk jaw dropped then the weights crushed him, and then Giga Mac finished him off with a Star Uppercut!

"Knockout!" Spike declared.

"Dang that was awesome!"

"Yeah, but you do realize what's happening next right guys?"

"Yep Deke Kay, it's time for you to get lost and next time Big Mac must face the world circuit champ!"

Meanwhile in the audience a pair of evil eyes looked at Big Mac! "I'll see you in the ring, that is...if you can make it on time before the referee calls a forfeit! Hahahahahahahah!"

"Big Mac, guess what?"

"What is it honey?"

"I'm pregnant!" She told him.

"Yes, I'm so happy that I could just Eeyup all night long!"

"Big Mac, outstanding, are you ready to face the champion?"

"Eeyup!"