• Published 16th Jul 2014
  • 945 Views, 17 Comments

M.L.P .hack// Xth Vol 1 Awaken - GundamBrony



When a new danger rise from Equestria, a new pony with a empty memories must fight the new dangers while at the same time, with his friends, to recover of his memories of his past........

  • ...
3
 17
 945

Stolen

"So this 'Kite Blade' came out of nowhere and fighting back the dragons all by himself?" Princess Celestia asked the Mane 6, which they explaining to her and Princess Luna on Canterlot castle at the throne along with Flash Sentry and Shining Armor.

"Yeah, and believe me when I see him, he's very.........." Spike trying to find a right word for him.

"Cold?" Pinkie Pie piped up.

"Serious?" Fluttershy whispered.

"Reckless?" Applejack said.

"Tacky?" Rarity said, earning odd looks from her. "Well, do you see that design of him along with his mane? It's looks out of place!"

"I meant to say, well foreboding a bit." Spike said "And the crazy thing is, he stand on his hind legs while holding those two daggers on his front hooves!"

"What? Only I can do that!" Pinkie Pie piped up earning glares from them.

"And another thing that he did, he put his right hoof, holding from his left as some kind of.......... thing just swirl up up to his right, making a cannon and having the same cutie mark as Twilight!" Spike continue explaining earning shocking glances from them.

"Wait, Twilight's cutie mark is on that attack that KiteBlade did?!" Shining Armor asked, incredulous as Spike nodded.

"Yeah, he just shouted 'Data Drain' or something like that as the cannon fired, wires came out of it and start draining Gabe's power and the crazy thing is, he now turned into a baby dragon!" Spike said, another earning shocking glances.

"But how?!" Twilight asked incredulous "Nopony had that kind of power to do that, it's impossible to do it!"

"I know, but somehow he able to do it. And by freeing me, the crusaders, and other ponies, he just only said that he's a 'savior' and 'Successor of the Dot Hackers' and disappeared in a ashes of blue flames." Spike finished explaining leaving the others stunned at this.

It had been on night time, after the dragon's invasion as Ponyville begin to rebuild themselves. However with some of the Mane 6's home been under construction, they decide to sleep in Canterlot until by tomorrow at the castle, luckly for them, there about six guest rooms for each of them. It was something that hard to process for everypony, even for Twilight. First the strange anomalies, then a mysterious book was found and stolen by a thief who connected to the strange anomalies, dragons gone amok and their leader forced them by turning them into mindless drones, and the mysterious 'savior' Kite Blade. Just what is all meaning? Who is this Kite Blade? Where did he came from? And those attacks that he performed, just where did he learn to use it? More importantly, why did her cutie mark appear on his last attack? And yet..........why do some reason..........wanting to help him? She and him just never met, but her heart felt like she want to help him and.......... be there for him as if..............something was suffering. Could he be.......?

"Spike," Luna asked him, snapping Twilight out of her deep thoughts "You said that in the battle that this 'Kite Blade' fought against Gabe, something protect him, even he's unconscious? What did protect him?"

Spike closed his eyes and tried to process of the memory of what he saw........

Spike then saw Kite Blade being rolled on the grounded after many attacks by Gabe, feeling horrifying along with the Crusaders and the hostage of the ponies. Just as he and the Crusaders closed their eyes for their rescuer's demise, a 'crack' was heard as Spike open his eyes and saw a misty like pony protecting him. Either of that the smoke got to his eyes or he might be hallucinating, it scream that somewhat familiar like happen a year ago making the drake at agape.

"You will not hurt my son!" it screamed as fire a dark like magic at Gabe, pushing to the wall. Then it turn to Kite Blade and use a green magic to rejuvenating him. Then it talks to him as he understand, she dispersed into a thin air as a dark blue like aura covered him as a azure aura envelop him until his eyes flashed as the wave of auras pulsing around him, his eyes are normal with now showing with azure flames on his irises, shocking the drake along with the fillies and the hostage too.

"Well, to be honest if the smoke playing tricks on me or I might been hallucinating, there was a mist pony that save him, calling him, well......I think it was a girl, 'her son'." Spike responded, which Luna furrowed her eyes then widened her eyes in shocked but she retain it.

"All right, Spike, thank you." Luna thankful for him as she glances the Mane 6 and the two Royal Guards "I need to talk with my sister alone. Twilight, you and your friends get some rest while Flash and Shining Armor, resume your duties."

Everypony at first hesitated but nodded as they all exit out of the throne room, leaving the two sister alone. Luna walk over to a stain glass of the six elements of harmony purging out of her as Nightmare Moon, feeling sadden by looking at it even she heard her sister's hoofstep behind her.

"Something troubling you, Luna. You can't hide those feelings from me." Celestia grew concerned for her "You know something that you didn't tell Twilight and the others."

Luna sighed and turned to face her, "I guess there's no hiding from you, tia. That Kite Blade pony is something I concerned about."

"What do you mean?" Celestia asked, confused. Why would her sister become worried for this pony? They never met him yet and from Spike's story, he said that he disappeared into ashes of azure flames after saving Ponyville.

"When Spike told a mist pony saved him along with rejuvenating him and did something to make him fight back, that mist pony is only one thing that I know of what he spoke of." Luna replied dryly "The same essence that grew from my jealously of being your shadow and force you to banish me."

Celestia widened her eye, understanding of what Luna meant, "You don't think that.......?!"

"I wish I didn't know either, but still after Twilight and her friends free me and saving Rarity from it, it kept coming back. It's something that can't be destroyed or be gone for good." Luna replied "So as long as light shines, darkness will rise too."

"If that's the case, you think that it might be possible that Kite Blade might be under it's influence?" Celestia asked, having a concern tone to it as Luna shook her head.

"No, sister. If that happen, then by under its control, then he won't able to save Ponyville. But what's worried me the most is that it or 'she' had a 'son'." Luna replied, having a dark tone of it.

"We can't think about it , but until then, we need to find him by tomorrow." Celestia said as Luna nodded, both sister looking at the window as the nighttime now cover the skies and the stars to twinkle upon it.


Twilight set her books down onto the desk on her guest bedroom while Spike prepare his bed too. She then look at the sky from her window as she thought of the recent event and Kite Blade. After the dragon invasion, most of the ponies begin to talk about him of how he able to fend off the invaders by himself, yet Spike told of him being saved by a mist pony........wait, mist pony? But the only one who can turned into a mist is......... no that can be, she and her friend defeated it before so why would it come back? But before she can think more, she saw the same human girl behind her, smiling at her, surprising her and begin to speak.

"Twilight Sparkle of the Equestria............his memories slowly begin to awaken...............you must find him..........." she said as Twilight turned and look behind her, she wasn't there, only Spike was setting his bed as he look at her worried.

"Twilight? Are you ok?" he asked "You just felt like you seen a ghost."

"Huh?" she snapped out of her stupor "Oh, well I'm fine, Spike. I'm fine."

"Okay then" he yawned as he place his blanket onto his bed "Goodnight, Twilight."

"Goodnight, Spike." Twilight just smiled as the drake now fell into a deep sleep.

She then look into the window's glass, want to ask the mysterious girl more question, but she disappeared without a trace, feeling confused. She sighed as she walk to her bed and pulled her blanket and turn off the lamp, leaving everything dark.


At the front gate of Canterlot castle, two of the Royal Guards patrol around while the others were at the gatehouses of the castle as they shift their head around for anything unusual coming, but so far nothing. Yeah, just as usual, but because of the recent event happening, they knew that Princess Celestia need to tighten the security around Canterlot in hope of preventing another invasion. In the high grounds, some of them walk around from left to right, shifting around for anything suspicious as only the crickets was heard and nothing else, they continue to their route.

In a shadow of the bushes, a shadow mist quicken itself as it hid behind a tree nearby as it look at the top grounds where one of the Royal Guard was monitor, as it use a familiar azure blue aura, levitate a big rock as it then peek to see if others going to come by but luckly only two passed around him and waited for the two to be far from him as a signal hit him, it threw the rock which hit the bystander Royal Guard as he tumble down to the water, causing the Royal Guards to called for the others,

"We need medic!"

"One of our stallion is injured!"

As the two guarding the front gate rushed to help their comrade, who was brought out of the water by other pegasus Royal Guards while checking for injurers, the shadow mist quicken and headed inside of the entrance. Inside, two Royal Guard unicorns use their horns to shine around while patrolling around as the shadow quicken hidden on the wall, while the two guards passed by as it leap to the curtains as leap to the next wall, hidden as two others coming in, passing him by as the shadow's 'blue eyes' and turned them to green, showing him of 3 Royal Guards from high and low in the hall as its eyes turned back to normal, it then levitate a what to appear to be a contraption and threw it to the right when the others aren't looking as it make a random noise, earning attention to the others as they headed to the source on the right. Then the shadow quicken and headed to the vault chamber at the corridor as it leap and cling up on the wall as it changed it eyes again to see if any Royal Guards patrolling on the front and so forth, only two as with quicken leap from wall to wall, it then slide down slowly as leap to another until it right behind them, then it use its 'hooves' and bash the two Royal Guards' head causing them to knock out as it then quicken to the vault only to hid into the pillar, and view the last Royal Guard guarding the vault and a familiar one. A orange pegasus, clad in golden armor with a thunderbolt shield on the middle of his chest pieces, that once saved by KiteBlade. It then slid into the shadow and moved quicken, blending with the other shadows as finally behind him, it rose from the ground as the orange pegasus felt a contact, he shot head up from behind and saw something that shocked him.

"You?! Wha-?!"

"Forgive me." a familiar voice said as it swung his hoof on his stomach, knocking him out as it turn to the vault and raise a familiar bracelet glows on the right and place onto the hole.

"Magic Hacking." it commanded as the bracelet launched the data as the flow of magic from the vault begin to make contact onto the bracelet as once they dispersed, it open the vault to reveal a chest as it open it, revealing the 6 jewelries, 5 for a choker and one a crown. It then place all of them into a saddle bag and place it back into the vault and close it and quickly rush out of here. However, the orange pegasus regain conscious and saw of what the shadow did as it pulled a signal gem and press it, flashed onto the window as his cutie mark symbol was seen in the sky.

"That's Flash Sentry's signal!" Shining Armor exclaimed "Something must happen to him!"

With that, Shining Armor press the crystal alarm as alarm blared out waking everypony in Canterlot. Twilight woke up from her deep sleep groggily her eyes along with Spike too, feeling tired.

"What....is....going on?" Spike said rubbing his eyes.

"I don't know, Spike." She open the window and saw the signal that Flash sent as more of the Royal Guards now heading back inside of the castle. Just then, Applejack and the others came bursting out too.

"Twil' your brother need you!" Applejack said, as with both of them have a shocking expression, they all headed to the vault chamber at the corridor when they saw Princess Celestia and Princess Luna on the side with the chest that kept the elements of harmony while Shining Armor help Flash get up with only 4 Royal Guards gathering here, investigating of the vault

"Ok, here you go......" Shining Armor helping him getting him back to his feet which he wobble at first then fell down.

"Princess Celestia! Princess Luna!" Twilight trotted to their side, worried expression was filled to her face "What's going on?! What happen to Flash?!"

"Twilight, I'm afraid that the elements of harmony is stolen" Celestia said darkly "and Flash was attacked by the thief that stolen them."

"WHAT?!" Twilight and her friends exclaimed at this. Somepony able to dodge the tight security on the castle and stole the elements of harmony?!

"Could it be Discord that did it?!" Rainbow asked "Beside, he already did that when he was free the last time a year ago!"

"Rainbow, we can't just assumed that Discord did it again. Beside, if he did, he'll never able to. The vault is with a strongest magic that not even Discord can use his magic to take them away." Twilight explained which Rainbow pouted.

"Twilight is right. The vault is impossible to be unlock except by me or my sister. We use it after Twilight's coronation to make sure that no evil able to use their dark magic to unlock it." Luna added.

"Then, if that vault is powerful that no bad guys able to take the Elements, how did the thief able to unlock it?" Pinkie Pie questioned.

"That we don't know of how did the thief able to unlock it, nor of who the thief is." Celestia said until they heard a groan from Flash.

"It's him........." he muttered receiving attention to them as Shining Armor help him up.

"What? You mean the thief?" Shining Armor asked as Flash nodded slowly as the others gather to their side.

"Yes.......I don't why........but, he able to steal all of them............with something............a bracelet........" he moaned.

"A bracelet? You mean a bracelet with magical properties?" Twilight asked as he shook his head.

"No........but..........something else..........that's not from Equestria.........."

"Who are you taking about?" Fluttershy asked as he said that'll bring silence upon the thief's name,

"Kite Blade. Kite Blade........stole the elements of harmony."

Everypony was shocked at this. The 'savior' that he called himself, Kite Blade, stole the elements of harmony from Canterlot castle?! The same pony that saved Ponyville from the dragon's invasion?!

"It can't be him." Spike was loss at words "He.......he saved........"

"I know" Flash interrupt his sentence "I don't want to believe it too...........but he able to traveled.........to the shadow.....like a mist...... and punch my stomach with him saying that he sorry to do it......."

Just as they going to asked more, a explosion was set off as the others look at the window and saw the Royal Guards preparing their spears onto the shadow thief but the thief use a familiar daggers and launch a azure flames, blowing the guards out of the way on the gatehouses.

"That's him!" Rainbow exclaimed as she dart it out of the corridor along with Applejack and Rarity followed too then next Twilight, Spike, and the Princesses follow them while Shining Armor asked them to look after Flash while he dash out to assist them.


In the top of the defensive wall of the castle where all of the guards are knock out, Kite Blade rush out as he jump onto the roof and leap to the next, until landing onto the garden where he shift his head from left to right as he saw more of the Royal Guards charging at him. He take a stance as his blade glows white then shouted his attack, "SONIC CLASH!!!!"

With the sonic speed, he burst out of the guards which they flung out upon hit by that attack as he now climb the walls of the castle as with a great leap, he hop onto roof as he saw pegasus Royal Guard now swooping down on him, but he dodge it as he charge his blade with a green glow and launch his attack, "WIND BREAK!!!!"

Using the wind, he made the pegasus flung out onto the ground as he leap onto the next roof until landed onto a bridge as he about to rush out until, a rush of rainbow blur shot forward to KiteBlade but he manage to stand up straight as he look at the attacker.

"You not going anywhere, thief!" Rainbow took a defensive stance, preparing to buck him.

"I got no time for you, Cyan pegasus!" Kite Blade shouted, though that insulted her.

"It's Rainbow Dash, thief! Now give us back the elements of harmony!" she charging at him to the point of him dodging her and start to jump onto the walls and land on the roof.

"Hey! Get back here!" Rainbow shouted as she soar to the air, she spotted him, leaping to another roof as she swoop down charging at him but Kite Blade use his blades as his blade glows green again and shot a powerful gale that send her spinning while she screamed been blown away as Kite Blade continue to jump onto the roof until he landed onto the ground.

Then he saw a orange earth pony mare now charging at him as jump out of the way, she use her hind legs to buck him however he use his blade to block though he pushed back by the force she did.

"Ah right, pal you better give us back the elements or you going not like when I going to do!" Applejack threaten him.

"Sorry, but I need them to fulfilled my mission." he spoke dryly as his blade now glows yellow as Applejack take a defensive stance as Kite Blade now charging at her shouting his attack, "TRY SLASH!!!!"

With a fast swing on his blades, he able to knock Applejack onto the wall, then rush out of here as he spotted more ponies chasing him as the cyan pegasus now chasing him as he able to dodge their magic along with her speeding up and catching him as he stop at the edge of the ground with the only escape is plunge through a 60 height drop as he turned to find another option but blocked as the Princesses and the Mane 6 along with Spike corner him.

"You got no where to run, thief." Pinkie Pie shouted, pulled a big hammer from.........well who knows where.

"Now, handle over the elements, Kite Blade. We don't want to cause trouble." Twilight strictly ordered him, readied her horn.

Kite Blade looks down at the high cliff then with a determination, he face them, "I'm sorry but I need them to help somepony I care. The elements are the only thing that can save her."

"Her?" Princess Luna begin to suspected of his intentions "Who is the mare you wish to help by stealing the elements?"

"That's something you should figure it out yourself. I made a promise to her and I'm going to stand by that promise." With that, he jump away from them as the ponies tried to grab him, he begin falling down from the castle.

"Let's go, Fluttershy!" Rainbow said as she grabbed Fluttershy with a 'eep' from her as with Twilight, Princess Luna, and Princess Celestia, they now dived down to get him.

As Kite Blade now free falling to the waterfall's lake, he notice the Princess and two pegasus are diving towards him as the cyan pegasus diving close while charging as he dodge away while the light yellow pegasus also tried to catch him, but he dodge it again as the princess fire their magic at him but he able to keep dodging them along with the pegasus charging at him. Then he activate his bracelet as he lock onto the lake as familiar datas gather around him as he shouted, "Gate Hacking!!!!"

With a fire from his bracelet, the data stream burst out and hit the lake, creating a portal as he dive faster, dodging from his pursuiters as with time goes slowly, Rainbow and Fluttershy almost reach for him until he enter the portal as it close from them, causing them to dive onto the water as the Princesses stop and floated and landed on the ground.

" *Gasp* What the hay?!" Rainbow got her head out of the water along with Fluttershy "How did he do that?!"

Twilight brought her hoof and help the dripping pegasus out of the water, "I don't know either. But my guess is that his 'bracelet' had to do something with it."

She then brought towels for them as both of them grabbed them and start drying themselves. Once they brought them back up to the castle, the Mane 6, Spike, and the Princesses along with Captian Shining Armor discussing at the throne room.

"I can't believe that Kite Blade stole the elements. Those are the lines of defending Equestira." Twilight muttered sadly as Shining Armor place his hoof on his sister's shoulder.

"More than that, his attacks are too strong for the guards to fight back." Applejack rubbed her bruise shoulder "I don't know how in the hay does that unicorn able to conjured so much magic, but he really put my bucking skills to shame."

"He did said that he stole in order to save somepony. If he told us, then we'll find a way to help." Fluttershy said "He must be desperate by now."

"But why go all of the trouble to steal the elements to save somepony?" Shining Armor asked with the girls and the princesses take glances at him "Does the elements have the power to do that?"

"The elements are mysterious, Shining Armor. Even we don't know of their true's nature of the power only to those wield by the six wielders." Princess Celestia replied.

"But if that's true, then he won't able to use all of them. Only we able to do that." Rainbow asked.

Twilight thought as she glance at them, "Maybe that bracelet might had to do with something that might be the reason that he able to get through the vault. Flash said that the bracelet isn't originating from any form of Equestria magic."

"That could be the case. If his bracelet isn't originating from any form of Equestria magic, then it stand to reason that he might use a different power. Power that we ponies haven't seen." Luna stated.

Just then, a Royal Guard came in and reported to Shining Armor, "Captian, so far, Flash is going to be all right and return to his duty by tomorrow. There aren't any injuries from our soliders that face him."

"Okay, thank you." Shining Armor said both salute as the soliders exit out. Shining Armor take glances from them, "Well, at least none of the guards are injured. Seems like that Kite Blade doesn't want to hurt anypony."

"Yeah, but still" Luna closed her eyes to think then open it to them "How we going to find him? He created a portal through the help of his bracelet."

Everypony start to think as Twilight tried to find anyway to find him. Suddenly, a ghost hand touch her shoulder as she take a glance from the left, she saw the mysterious girl. She gave her a small smile to her who stood with a confused expression.

"To find him, you must feel him................" she said "Your heart can guide you to his.................."

Just as she going to question her, she once again vanished like a phantom faded away in a haunted house as she raised her hoof to stop her. However, it was notice that everypony take glance at her.

Shining Armor then snapped out of her stupor by placing his hoof onto her right shoulder, "Twily, are you ok? You look like you seen a ghost."

"I'm......fine." she muttered as she closed her eyes, remembering what the mysterious girl said.

"To find him, you must feel him.............."

She then take deep breath as let her mind calm and her heart start to act strange as a portion of her magic start to show her from her mind, a cave where she saw Kite Blade helping with a mare in the same size of Princess Celestia or Princess Luna, doing something a ritual with the elements and using his bracelet to use their magic to do something. However she then also shocked to get the glimpse of who the mare that he was desperate to save : a mare with a black coat and a purple armor with a wave of dark purple mane star like aura. Then the magic show her of a waterfall and then to the path that lead her to revealed of a familiar forest.

She open her eyes and got their attention, "I know where Kite Blade is, everypony."

Everypony was silence as Twilight walk to the window and point to a location to where everypony can see, "My guess is that Kite Blade retreated to the Everfree Forest when he use his bracelet. He supposed to be in a cave behind the waterfall."

"Twilight, darling, not to be negative, but how can you be sure?" Rarity asked her, worried for her friend's well being.

"Well, I don't either, but some unknown reason, my magic show me where he is." Twilight said, earning odd looks from them. "I don't where is the waterfall but I need a map of the Everfree Forest."

"I got it right here!" Pinkie Pie popped up with a book of the Everfree Forest.

"Where-" Applejack asked Rainbow.

"Shhh....." Rainbow quiet her with deadpanned. "Rule number 1, never question Pinkie Pie."

Twilight open the book and it shown a map of the Everfree Forest, "Okay, so my guess is that the waterfall that my magic shown me is should be close to........." she widened her eyes at a familiar location. "yours and Luna's old castle, Princess Celestia."

"Our old castle?" Luna shocked at this.

"I believe so. Star - Swirl the Bearded once traveled there with us to train our magic together. " Celestia replied.

"In that case, we should go there and get it back before something bad happen." Luna said with Celestia nodded.

"Twilight, you, Luna, and your friends must going to the Everfree Forest to retrieve back the Elements. We need to stop Kite Blade before he might abuse their powers. " Celestia explained to her which she nodded as she take a glance to her friends as they nodded too.

"At least let me go with you too!" Spike said.

"Spike, I can't take you. You know that the Everfree Forest is dangerous." Twilight explained which he sighed.

"I go too." Shining Armor said.

"Shining Armor...."

"Listen, Twily, I want to make sure your safe too. Beside, I haven't gone a adventure with you for a while, so it'll be a chance to do that." Shining Armor explained with a smile as she nodded.

"Then it's settle, we need to pack some supplies and rations to prepare to get our elements back. We'll be leaving by 10:00 pm at the front of the castle." Luna ordered to the which all of them nodded as they exit out of the throne room leaving them alone.

"Sister," Luna asked "Why aren't you coming with us? Surely that your magic could help us on getting back on the elements."

"I know, but for some reason, I had a feeling that how did Twilight felt of his presence does concerned me. It remind me of once I met a friend from another world. She and I share a connection to each other, even that we never met." Celestia explained "Even it has been a thousand years of my rule, I can hear her, telling me that you and Twilight must to help Kite Blade or so that he claim to be."

"Who is the pony your talking about?" Luna wonder.

"Not a pony, but a girl. She's similar to me or put to this way, she's the goddess of a world."


Inside of the cave, Kite Blade set down all of the Elements in a big circle and trace a line with symbols on the sides, making ritual circle with Night on the middle. He then held his right arm as his bracelet glows with pure rainbow energies flowing through it.

"Okay, Night! You need to fight back the dark self, while I get ready to do this!" he shouted as he heard grunted and pain as Night starting to whipped her head and body around as her face shown a half of her normal on the right but on the left shown a familiar snake like irises and vile red eye.

"John, I can't hold it for longer- Arghhhhh!!!!" she screamed as darkness aura now envelop half of her.

John grunted as he lock onto the crown and shouted, "Magic Hacking!"

With a blast, data steams start to connect to the elements as the elements start to glow brightly as rainbow energies poured from the elements and surrounded her as it shot at her chest, causing her to scream so loudly as he hold his hooves to the ground to continue the process.

Night.........please hang tight..........his mind screamed, hoping that he'll keep his promise.

Author's Note:

So with KiteBlade stole the Elements of Harmony, Twilight and her friends along with Princess Luna and Shining Armor now preparing to head to the Everfree Forest to retrieve it back. Will John's promise be realize to Night, who was fighting against her dark self, and gave a second chance? Or will Twilight and her friends find him and put an end to it?