• Published 9th Jul 2014
  • 535 Views, 7 Comments

Always My little Girl - Bookworm-



Shining Armor and Princess Cadence's daughter is sent into hiding after Queen Chrysalis vows to get revenge.

  • ...
7
 7
 535

Complicated Stuff

Everyday Paint would play with Star Sky and Screwball. They would go to the castle or the treehouse, which the CMC passed down.

When they were 5 they went to school to be taught by Mrs. Apple, aka Miss Cherilee. There they met many other fillies and colts their age. Not all of them were as nice as others. The three made friends with Dinky Doo, Key Lime, and Ice Rose.

Dinky was Derpy's daughter, but instead of being a Pegasus, she was a unicorn. Her coat was a very light purple and, her mane was the same color as her mother's, yellow. Her eyes were a beautiful gold color and were always bright with happiness. Screwball made friends with her very quickly. They were great friends.

Key Lime was a young colt. He was the son of a beautiful Earth pony named, Fruit Tart, who worked at Sugarcube corner with Pinkie Pie. His eyes were a light green. His coat was green, not like the grass, but not like mint, it was like a key lime pie's filling. His mane was like Doctor Whooves' but a very light brown like the crust on a pie. He was a very light hearted colt and smiled often. He was very kind and loved to be with his friends.

Ice Rose was a beautiful young mare, she was a Pegasus and loved to hang out with Paint and the other girls. Her mane was a dark blood red and curly. Her fur was a light blue color that looked like ice. Her eyes were a shocking electric blue.

The 6 friends went through everything together. They even knew Sketch's secret. Whenever one of them got bullied they would stand up for each other. One day at school it was Family appreciation day. Each pony brought a family member.

Sketch had not taken anyone that was blood-related. She had taken Rainbow Dash, because it looked the most normal explanation. Besides Sketch thought of Rainbow Dash, like a big sister.

Back to the Present Day....

Cherry Cheesecake raised her hand.

"Yes, Cherry?" Mrs. Apple asked the mare.

"How many Alicorn Princesses are there? I've only heard of 3 but my big brother said there are more than that."

"Well there are 5. Princess Celestia, who raises the sun and her sister Princess Luna, who raises the moon. Princess Twilight Sentry, who lives here in Ponyville, she is the princess of Friendship. Then there is the princess of The Crystal Empire, Princess Cadence. Also Princess Cadence's Daughter named Sketch, who was sent away so the queen of the changelings couldn't get her. She is actually supposed to turn 10 on Friday."

Everypony started to chat amongst themselves, when the bell rang.

"Remember tomorrow is your English practice test!" Mrs. Apple yelled over the young ponies.

Sketch led everyone to the castle to study and do their homework. They ran into the library and helped each other.

"Hey Sketch what's the answer to question #6?" Star Sky asked.

"I finished in school, but let me see."

Sketch walked over and looked at the colts packet. She didn't even notice how nervous he was with her that close to him.

Star Sky had started acting weird around her, but she was oblivious to the fact. His dark blue fur would get all sweaty, along with his black mane. His yellow eyes, which were like a normal pony's, would get nervous and his cheeks would flush.

"Oh now I remember, it's complex." She said, smiling.

Suddenly Sketch's aunt, Twilight came in.

"How's the studying going?" Twilight asked.

"It's going great, Mrs. Sentry." Ice Rose said, smiling.

"Great." Twilight turned to Sketch. "May I talk to you, Sketch?"

"Ok." Sketch replied.

The filly ran out behind her aunt.

"That was so not obvious, Star Sky." Key Lime said sarcastically.

"Well she didn't notice, so shut up." Sky replied.

"She'll figure out soon, Sky." Screwball said to her twin brother.

"I'd have to agree with Screwball. She's not stupid." Ice Rose agreed.

"She doesn't even notice. Besides, who would like me? Discord's son."

Sketch entered the library to see everyone still doing homework.

"You guys should be done by now." Sketch said.

"Well we were talking." Dinky replied.

"About what?"

"About our crushes." Key Lime said.

Sketch's eyes looked at Sky but she looked back at Lime. "Who's your crush, Lime?"

"I'd rather not say." His face was red.

"C'mon, who's the special mare?"

"None of your business!"

"But you told them, why not tell me?"

Lime couldn't get out of it now.

"Fine! I have a crush on Notebook."

Sketch's eyes widened. Lime liked her cousin?

Notebook was a year younger then them. Her hair was light blue and purple. Her coat was a light orange color just like her father's, Flash Sentry. She had wings, and a unicorn horn. She already got her cutie mark, but only a few days ago, it was a stack of books. Her talent was researching.

Suddenly, the filly came in and grabbed some books.

"Hey guys. Sorry to interrupt, but I needed some new books to read. I'm doing some research about some fairy tale writers."

Notebook walked out carrying about 10 books in her saddle bags.

"You better watch out for her dad. He is really overprotective. Sorta like my dad." Sketch said.

Star Sky gulped nervously at this. He didn't want to be hurt by the captain of the royal guard.

"Anyways." Ice Rose said. "Are you guys excited for Sketch's birthday party?"

"It's gonna be so awesome. Pinkie Pie and her husband, Cheese Sandwich are planning it. I'm so excited!" Sketch exclaimed.

"Those two are the best party planners in all of Equestria! Your so lucky." Dinky said.

"Well it's double digits. Very special." Lime replied.

"Remember Ice Rose's 6th birthday party? That was pretty awesome." Screwball recalled.

"Especially when Rarity showed up with your birthday dress. You freaked out, because she complimented how your mane was styled." Sketch said, smiling.

After they were done with homework,everyone went home and had dinner. If only they had known that this birthday wouldn't be as great as they thought.