• Published 26th Nov 2014
  • 1,319 Views, 34 Comments

Doctor Whooves 3: The End of the Universe - Draconaquest



While in the Crystal Empire with Rose and Twilight, The Doctor must face his worst enemy.

  • ...
3
 34
 1,319

Returning to the Present

The Doctor and Twilight ran into the TARDIS quickly closing and locking the doors behind them. “Next time, let’s stay away from southern Equestria.” The Doctor said. “The ponies there are mad.”

“You’re telling me.” Twilight replied. They had traveled back in time to southern Equestria, were the locals, aren’t exactly kind. Especially when you’re a unicorn in an anti-magic society.

“So, were do you want to go next?” The Doctor said cheerfully. “Prehistoric times? The great frontier in the future? No, we can’t take you to the distant future. That would end in disaster.”

“Why would that end in disaster?” Twilight asked.

“Um… Wibley Wobbly Timey Whimey.” The Doctor explained.

“Huh?” Twilight asked confused.

“Something happens in the future, that of you found out, could drive you mad!” The Doctor replied.

“Okay.” Twilight said. “But in answer to were to go next, I would like to go home.”

“Home?” The Doctor asked in a ‘seriously?’ tone voice. Twilight nodded sheepishly. “All right, home it is!” The Doctor started fiddling with the TARDIS controls, pressing random buttons. “The same day you left, am I right? Yes, that sounds about good.” The TARDIS began to shake rapidly and rattle and the screeching sound began to appear.

The TARDIS ‘core’ in the middle of the control panel to go up and down with the screeching sound being made. The Doctor had a sign of grief on his face, while Twilight Sparkle smiled with cheerfulness. She was going home.


Rose Tyler sat in her motel room with several thoughts on her mind. When she had told The Doctor that she was staying in Ponyville, he didn’t seem to care. He acted like she didn’t matter to him anymore, like his regeneration had made him more different then when he had regenerated after the battle against the Daleks.

But, Rose couldn’t help missing The Doctor, even if he didn’t miss her. It seemed as though her life had begun to revolve around The Doctor so much, that she couldn’t live without him. And she wondered how she would react to seeing her again. After all, he had loved it when he saw Sarah Jane Smith again, but that had been after years, so would he be happy? Or would he be disappointed? Or would he just not care?

Before Rose could decide she heard a screeching sound. A very familiar screeching sound. Rose stood up with a sign of glee on her face. She looked out her window and saw a blue police box materializing. She stormed out her door and ran down the stairs, tripping over her own hooves. After all she had only been a pony for two and a half weeks.

She ran out the hotel door as The Doctor stepped out of the TARDIS. Rose ran up to him and hugged him. “Rose!” The Doctor said cheerfully. “It’s great to see you again! Long time no see!”

“It’s great to see you too!” Rose said gleefully. “Wait, long time no see? How long have you two been gone?!”

“It’s just a saying.” The Doctor explained.

“We’ve only been gone for two weeks.” Twilight said, steeping out of the TARDIS.

“Okay, I was just making sure.” Rose replied. "Here, it's only been a few hours."

“Anyway, Twilight, you said you wanted to talk to your friends?” The Doctor implied.

“Oh, yes.” Twilight replied. “I’ll go talk to them now.” Twilight turned around and trotted off. The Doctor shut the TARDIS door and leaned up against it, looking Rose right in the eye.

“All right, Rose, what’s on your mind?” The Doctor asked.

“What so you mean?” Rose asked.

“Something is bothering you.” The Doctor explained to Rose what she already knew. “And, I’d like to know what.”

Rose sighed. “When you regenerated, you acted, different.” She explained. “I mean, I was just getting used to you being different, and then you go and change again.”

“Something tells me, that’s not all.” The Doctor implied.

“Well,” Rose began, “When you wanted to travel back in time and I said no, you acted like you didn’t even care. Like I didn’t matter to you, anymore.”

The Doctor placed his hooves on Rose’s. Then he looked her right in the eye. “Rose, you will always matter to me. No matter what happens I will do everything in my power to keep you safe.” Rose smiled, relieved that The Doctor still cared about her. “Let’s go meet up with Twilight.” Rose nodded. “Come along Rose!”

Author's Note:

Anypony getting the feels yet?