• Published 26th Nov 2014
  • 1,319 Views, 34 Comments

Doctor Whooves 3: The End of the Universe - Draconaquest



While in the Crystal Empire with Rose and Twilight, The Doctor must face his worst enemy.

  • ...
3
 34
 1,319

Prologue

The Crystal Empire stood as a monument to all that was pure in Equestria. The crystal shone in the light of day as the crystal ponies played in the sunlight. The crystal showed the mood of cheerfulness and excitement with the approaching Equestria Games coming in a few weeks.

The Princess and Prince that ruled the empire were kind and encouraging. They ruled kindly without worry. But unknown to the crystal ponies of the land, beneath the empire, in the catacombs of the lowest kind, a Pegasus was waiting to strike.

He stood in front of several computer screens, watching the land for a certain object to appear. He flexed his wings and breathed heavily. He felt rage, and anger to the world. No, not just the world, he hated the entire universe.

The universe was corrupt and distrusting. Destruction rained everywhere with all of the great species destroying themselves in pity quarrels and fights. He couldn’t stand it. His race was supposed to be a peaceful race. But as soon as a war was waged, is race turned into warriors and destroyers.

Except him. He had always been a warrior and a ruler. He hated everything and trusted nothing seeing how he had been used. He had been used as a weapon to bring his race back. But, in the end, he destroyed them. All but one.

That one needed to be dealt with. Destroyed and taken care of, in a matter of sense. But, the universe was his primary focus. It needed ruling and restrictions. It required a great cataclysm of creation. And as the blue box appeared, he realized that what the universe really needed, was a master.

Author's Note:

For the villain of this story, his timeline takes place after Death in Heavon in Doctor Who. Don't worry it will be explained later how.