• Published 26th Jun 2014
  • 756 Views, 44 Comments

Saint's Equestria - saintgat99



When Equestria is taken over by gangs, it takes the Elements of Harmony, along with the Third Street Saints, to retake it.

  • ...
2
 44
 756

Prologue:When The Saints Come Marching In

It had been several years since Tirek laid waste to Equestria, and its citizens were unhappy. They gave the Princesses several chances, the Nightmare Moon incident, the Changeling Conflict, Sombra's Takeover, but a giant centaur taking away all magic?
That was the last straw. The citizens of Equestria turned on Celestia and Luna, and began to consider rebellion, a way to get rid of the corruption, (or the neglect, depending on one's viewpoint) in their fair country.
Then the gangs took over.

The Wonderbolts, once a group of famous fliers who protected the Princesses, took over Cloudsdale, and made a dictatorship under the iron hoof of Spitfire.

The Magickalz, a gang of Unicorns named by its leader, the "Great and Powerful" Trixie, took over the Crystal Empire in order to use the power of the Crystal Heart.

The Fashionistas, led by Hoity Toity, took over Manehatten, the fashion-capital of Equestria, and threw lavish parties every night to flaunt themselves to the common-folk.

And last, but not least, the Changelings. Due to the weakening of Celestia's power over Equestria, she had few ponies helping her when Queen Chrysalis and her hordes attacked. The royal guard had mostly deserted her, and Shining Armor was with Cadence, trying to find a way to take back the Crystal Empire.
Those who remained loyal were slain, while some surrendered, desiring more to be enslaved by Changelings than to defend Celestia and Luna.

And so, Chrysalis took over. Night and day were now unbalanced. When Chrysalis wanted to gaze upon her kingdom during the day, she made the sun shine, and when she wished to view Equestria at night, she rose the moon.
And when she wanted complete and utter darkness, she made it so.

Terror filled the hearts of Equestrian citizens, as their doubts of the Princesses came true.They could not protect them, and only Twilight Sparkle remained in control over the town of Ponyville, repelling it from those who wished to plunder it.
Twilight knew she had to find a way to take Equestria back, no matter how the citizens felt about Celestia and Luna.

If something didn't happen, the four warring factions would destroy themselves, along with all of Equestria.
They needed help, and so help would come.

In the form of the Third Street Saints


************************************************************************************

Location:Boss's Ship,Space

Time:A week after The Boss defeated Zinyak

Universe:Human

"The fuck you mean,'no'?" The Boss asked as they leaned forward angrily on their throne.

Kinzie, the Boss's hacker, looked up at them. "Time-traveling any further could cause a major rift in the time-space continuum, possibly causing the entire universe to fluctuate and self-destruct."

The Boss thought for a second,"Meaning?"

Kinzie groaned, How stupid can they be? Wait, don't answer that. "Meaning, it would fuck up things bad,"She said, acting as if the Boss had the brain capacity of a three-year-old.

"Thank you!"The Boss said, relieved she was speaking English. Wait...We just stopped Earth from being destroyed, what the fuck could destroy the "Time-space continunumum" anymore?

"And before, you ask, we saved the Earth, we didn't destroy its entire history," Kinzie said, answering them before they even asked.

Shit! They thought. How smart is this bitch?

The pair heard the entrance to the throne room slide open, and the Boss's second-in-command, Johnny Gat, walked in.

"Hey Boss, take a look at this." Johnny smirked as he walked up the stairs to the throne. He was holding what seemed to be a small wrist-watch in his hands.

"'Sup, Johnny?" The Boss took the device and examined it,"So, what am I lookin' at?"

Johnny shrugged,"Hell if I know, I thought Kinzie might know somethin' about it."

Kinzie took it from the Boss's hands and started tapping the screen. It came to life, projecting an interface upwards.

Johnny folded his arms and chuckled,"Heh, just like the movies, eh' Boss?"

"Just fucking like 'em." The Boss raised their eyebrow at the machine,"That still hasn't answered our question, Kinzie."

She sat peering at it,"I'm...thinking that maybe, and this is a long-shot, that this is is a multi-universe exploration interface."

"Understand what she's sayin', Johnny?"They looked at Johnny hopefully.

"Maybe. I think, and I'm not for fuckin' certain,"Johnny answered,"but I think she's tryin' to say this thing let's you travel to other universes. Jesus that sounded stupid to say."

The Boss snickered," Yeah, it fuckin' did."They stood up and turned to Kinzie,"So, put it on me, let's see if I have an evil twin somewhere."

"You mean a good twin?"She smirked.

The Boss rolled their eyes and sighed,"Whatever, just send me somewhere fun." They tried to take it from her, but Kinzie pulled it away.

"Uh-uh! Not yet!"

The Boss faked an offended look,"Uh! But why not?"

"I need to make sure I have a way to contact you, and a way to get you out when you need it."

The Boss growled,"When will it be done?"

"When I say it's done." She looked at the two,"Shoo, I need to work."

The Boss pointed at the exit,"It's my fucking throne room, I shoo you. Go get to work, slave." They sat back down, arms folded, looking upward in indignation.

"Aww, fuck you,Boss." She laughed as she left the throne room.


***************************************************************************************************************
Time:Three months since the takeover

Location:Ponyville

Universe:Pony

"Oh Princess Sparkle, come out to pla-ay!" Called a changeling in a taunting voice, while the others fired the catapult.

The massive ball of rock flew violently into Ponyville's protective shield, creating a loud bang! From her castle-tree, Twilight Sparkle winced, as her head felt a sudden explosion of pain.

This had been going on for months, and Twilight was nearly to exhaustion. The only other time a pony had done something such as this, was when Sombra was being kept from the Crystal Empire with Cadence's magic. Cadence, however, didn't use it more than a few days.

Twilight had been at it for months, almost sleepless, but when she finally passed out from exhaustion, the other Ponyville citizens fought the gangs physically, until she had the strength to bring back the shield. Her mane was tattered and had patches, where she had ripped it out, hoping the pain would keep her awake longer.

Her eyes now had a gazed look over them, and the circles under them grew a darker purple than her coat. She hardly ate anymore, if she did, she would throw it back up anyway, and her ribs could be seen clearly, poking out painfully into her skin. She looked closer to death than even Granny Smith, whose time was coming, everypony could tell.

But Twilight kept strong, she had to. For Celestia, for Luna, for all of Equestria!

For all of her friends.

As the pain slowly subsided, she sat back up, used her magic to repair the damage made. Her horn sputtered, trying to find a source, any bucking source, to make magic from. Twilight never thought she would feel pain from using magic, but now, it was painful to simply pick something small up with it.

I can't do this anymore, I just can't! She thought, as tears started streaming down her emaciated cheeks,But what about Equestria, what about the girls?

She shook her and wiped the tears away with her hoof. She was right, she couldn't give up.

But...it hurts, and all I can hear anymore is SCREAMING, over and over again, SCREAMING FILLIES, crying as the gangs take over! I just can't bucking do this anymore!

There are fillies in Ponyville! Do you wish to see Apple Bloom scream for AppleJack? Hmm? Or Sweetie Belle for Rarity?
I just know you'd love to hear Scootaloo scream for Rainbow Dash. Or maybe they wouldn't scream, maybe their throats would be slit in their sleep! I know it's hard, I bucking know it's painful, but they need us.

Damn. Since when did Twilight become so smart.

Oh, yeah, haha.

But-

No buts, we keep going.

Twilight often had conversations with herself such as this. As she used more magic, it took her sanity for fuel to keep it going. As seconds disappear, as does Twilight's grasp on reality, and her grasp on Ponyville.

Help had to come soon, or all of them would surely die.



********************************************************************************************************************

Location:Boss's Ship

Time:Two weeks after the defeat of Zinyak

Universe:Human

The Boss walked into Kinzie's workstation,"So, Kinzie, you finished with that 'universe travel' thingy yet?" She looked up at them.

"Almost...Just one more thing, and...done!" She handed to the Boss, smiling triumphantly,"Now, when you go somewhere else, we can talk, and you can escape if necessary."

"So... what kind of universes can I go into?"

Kinzie smiled, "Ones that are week in balance."

"So, something shitty, right?"

"Nope, something weak, as in unstable, fucked up." The boss stared at her expectantly.

She sighed,"There's a war going on, so the barrier keeping us out is weak."

The Boss patted Kinzie on the shoulder,"Thank you, Kinzie! Inter-dimensional travel and some fun on the side, sounds perfect." They put on the device.

"Welp, here goes." Suddenly a bright light flashed, and the Boss was gone.

*********************************************************************************************************************

Location:Ponyville,outside Fluttershy's cottage

Time:Three months and four days since the takeover

Universe:Pony

The Boss woke up, lying flat on their face in mud, as rain poured down on them. They looked up, wiped the mud off their face, and saw some sort of animal coming up to them...a yellow pegasus with a straight pink mane.

Wait...what?

"Um...Mister, are you okay? It's raining, and when I saw the light, I thought you were struck by lightening. But when you got up, I realized that you're alive..."It said in a meek voice, approaching him slowly.

And it talks...well, I've fought fucking aliens and flown across a simulation with superpowers, so I suppose this isn't too strange. The Boss smiled at the horse.

"Yeah, I'm okay." It looked down shyly. They smiled nervously at her,"Are you okay?"

She nodded. The Boss just sat there,"Um...I'm getting kind of cold, and-"

"Oh my, I'm so terribly sorry, I didn't realize it was raining!" She said flying behind them and pushing them towards what was evidently her cottage.

Didn't realize it was raining my ass...at least she didn't try to kill me. What war was Kinzie fucking talking ab- The Boss looked down at their hands.

Well, hooves, actually.

"I'M A FUCKING HORSE?!" They yelled, making the horse squeak in fright , and fly back, hiding from them.

"Um...actually... we're ponies." She said as if being punished by a parent.

The Boss became dizzy,"What's the fucking,"They stopped, looked at their front hooves,Huh, I could have sworn I only had two of these, now there's four,"difference?"They finished, slurring.

They then fell straight into the mud, completely unconscious.

Author's Note:

Hope you enjoyed, remember to rate the chapter, comment the chapter, and follow or favorite if you want to see chapters similar to this one, see ya.