• Published 8th Apr 2012
  • 2,115 Views, 8 Comments

Star Wars: Revenge of the Harmony - Thebronywithin



A Jedi master is on a mission to protect a peaceful system, that happens to be Equestria

  • ...
13
 8
 2,115

Chapter 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEXh8z3JpWs

Coruscant: Jedi Temple, three weeks before the end of the Clone Wars.

"Master Malek, we're pleased that you would join us." Mace Windu says to James.

"The pleasure is all mine masters, I take it you have an assignment for me?" James responds. “It’s unlike the council to call someone up to chat.”

"Indeed, we have intercepted a transmission that suggests the separatists may be launching an assault on a system identified as EQT88." Mace Windu confirms.

"EQT88? But that's a peaceful planet, I doubt the inhabitants even know about the war, given the planet is only identified by it’s basic code, the Separatists would not dare!" James says.

"Even so, They are.” Mace Windu continues. “I want you to take a battalion of clones to intercept them, and keep them from landing on the planet if possible."

"I will do my best master." James says, bowing before leaving the conference room.

"May the force be with you, James Malek" Windu says as James leaves.

After James leaves, Obi Wan speaks up.

"Are you sure he should be doing this assignment alone?" Obi Wan asks. " he did turn to the dark side once, I don't trust him."

"Turn to the dark side, he did, but back to the light he came, handle himself, Master Malek can" Yoda responds.

"I hope your right, for his sake, and ours." Obi Wan says.

--
As James makes his way to the Acclamator class cruiser, a younger Jedi with a few holes burned into his robes, which would only result from blaster fire, comes running up to him.

"Master!" The young Jedi exclaims.

"Jaden?” James turns around to see his apprentice. “how’ve you been? I thought you were on the Christophsis system!"

"Just got back a few moments ago. so, you off on another mission?" Jaden asks.

"Yes, apparently the Separatists thought it would be a good idea to invade a peaceful planet, it's my job to make sure they don't." James nod’s his head.

"Well then, good luck master.” Jaden pat’s James on the shoulder. “and try not to destroy too many of our own ships this time!"

"You will never let me live that down, will you?" James asks, raising an eyebrow at his apprentice.

"Nope!" Jaden responds.

"Well, goodbye my young Padawan, and may the force be with you." James says, boarding the acclamator star cruiser.

"May the force be with you, master." Jaden says back as the ship’s loading platform closes, and shortly thereafter, takes off.

--

"Status report" James says as he enters the bridge.

"We will be arriving at our destination in a few moments sir." The bridge commander says.

"Very good, and let's try to be quick about this, I don't want another run-in with an entire fleet of re-enforcements like last time!" James says, stifling a shudder at the memory.

"Yes sir" The commander says.

The pilot begins to speak. "Sir, we’ll be arriving in ten seconds."

James grabs the handrail of the stairs he just climbed down. “Get ready men, I’ve got a bad feeling about this.”

“Five seconds, four, three, two, one second, NOW!”

The ship exits hyperspace only to be met with a massive droid star cruiser, and a number of frigates as well, and their ship is immediately under fire.

"Launch all Arc-170's and V-Wings, get those droid ships out of commission!" The captain of the ship exclaims.

James see’s the battle quickly going sour, then grabs the intercom mic. “Blue Squadron, to your fighters.” James runs towards the bridge doors. “Hold the ship on one piece, I’ll be right back.” and with that, he runs out the door down to the hangar.

“This is where the fun begins.” The captain says as James leaves.

--
James runs into the hangar and quickly gets to his small Jedi starfighter, getting himself strapped in, and his comlink hooked up. “Alright, all or nothing.” James mutters as he activates his triangular ship and exits the hangar through the opening in the middle.

“This is Blue leader, all wings check in.” James calls through his comlink.

“Blue one, standing by.”

“Blue five, standing by.”

“Blue four, standing by.”

“Blue two, standing by.”

“Blue three, standing by.”

“Blue six, standing by.”

James smiles, knowing he’s got his full strike team assembled. “Alright team, attack pattern delta, let’s give ‘em hell.”

Blue squadron uniformly moves closer to one of the three Banking Clan Frigates. “Alright, let’s do this nice and easy, four and six, take out the engines, two, you’re on the auto turrets, one, three, five, with me, formation Q317.” James commands over his comlink.

The ships break their current formation as blue 4 and six go to the rear of the ship, blue two flies around the ship, taking out all possible auto turrets, and Blue one, three, and five surround James’s ship in a triangle using the wings of their ‘T’ shaped fighters.

“Alright, let’s go for the Shield generator, and the main reactor.” James commands again. “Four, Six, you got the engines down yet?”

“Almost there sir.” The voice of a clone trooper calls back to James.

“Very good, Five, Three, you go for the main reactor, One, with me.”

“Yes sir” all three voices call at once.

The protective formation splits as Blue Five and Three head to take out the main reactor.

“Blue One, formation beta X32, use a pulse missile first to disable the shield, then give it all you’ve got.” James looks over and nod’s to his companion in the other cockpit before they split apart, fly around, and head back towards the ship side by side. “We need to time it just right, too soon and we’ll hit the wrong part of the ship, too late, and we may hit one of our own.”

James and Blue 1 increase their speed as they fly towards their target. “Blue one, fire pulse missiles now!” James calls as he, and his companion, both fire their pulse missiles at the left “wing” of the frigate, and immediately the shield starts to recede. “we don’t have much time, fire everything!”

Then, a of voice come over the comlink. “Sir, the engines are destroyed.”

“Good, five, three, you have the main reactor destroyed yet?” James calls over the communication link.

“Just abou- MOVE! IT’S GONNA BLOW!” Blue three calls over the link.

James, and Blue’s one through six speed away from the frigate as it explodes, sending debris flying in many directions.

“Watch that flying debris boys.” James hollers, shortly before his ship is struck by a questionably fast moving piece of debris. “I’m hit, continue the mission, I’ll se what I can do from the planet’s surface.”

“Yes general, we understand.” Is the only response he gets.

As James burns through the atmosphere of the planet, he does his best to avoid any cities or towns, but not avoid them too much, he needs to get to civilization.

"there, a small town, CRAP, I'm heading straight for it!" James says as he pulls the ship a bit to the left, in an attempt to not hit the town.

"Brace for impact." James says to himself.
The ship screeches and grinds against the dirt ground, sending small pieces of debris flying as it skids along the ground, the ship finally stops about 20km from where it originally touched down, it was now at the edge of a forest, and no more than 20ft from a small cottage.

"glad I didn't hit that small cottage, I don't know what I would do if I did." James says, seeing how close to the building the ship is.

“Wow, that was a rough landing, I wonder if anything in here even still works.” James says, noticing the rough shape of his Jedi Starfighter. “R7, scan the area, check for droids.”

The little orange and blue astromech beeps a response and it’s scanning antenna pops out. Shortly thereafter, it beeps again, and text written in Galactic Basic appears on James’s control screen.
“Blast, they’re right on top of me, I’d better find that town I passed, if the Federation army invades, they’d probably start with an isolated area, then hit the capital city.” James hops out of his ship, but before he runs off, he takes a look at the state of his ship from the outside. “shit, guess I’m not going to be flying this again any time soon.”
He turns towards the town and walks towards it. “Stay with the ship R7.” the droid makes a combination of beeping noises.

as James makes his way towards the town, a Federation landing craft flies overtop of him and beats him to the town, landing in the middle of one of the roads, and begins unloading battle droids and one FAT Neimoidian.

James approaches the town, but ducks behind an apple cart to avoid being seen by the Droids.

“I need to time this just right, the separatists can be very persuasive. Well, until they start blasting, I need to wait until after a droid takes a shot before I attack.” James says, as he examines the situation.

“Excuse me, but why is there an army in my town?” the mayor says.

“Ah yes, your planet has the privilege of being guarded by the separatist army, you will be protected and safe as long as we are here, I congratulate you on your good fortune!” The separatist commander says.

“Ugh, as if.” James mutters quietly.

“Our planet was safe long before your arrival, and I assure you, we do not need any protection, our princess can handle that!” Twilight says, coming out from behind the Mayor.

“But with the galactic war, it can’t hurt to have another level of protection!” The commander says back.

“War? What war? The only hint of war I see is your stupid army!” Rainbow Dash says, clearly pissed off, likely because she was busy napping before the droids arrived.

“The war that has been raging on for the past four years, that is the war I’m talking about, now, battle droids, search the town, and see if they are harboring any Republic contraband or Jedi.” The commander says, pointing in the direction he wants the droids to go.

The droids search the town, invading homes, and flipping small carts, James almost has to move, but a droid finally takes a shot, James doesn't know what for, but it causes James to leap into action, doing a front flip over the apple cart he was hiding behind, turning both his lightsabers on as he does, the one in his right hand is a green lightsaber, the one in his left hand is blue.

“It’s a Jedi BLAST HIM!” one of the droids takes aim, and shortly, so do many others.

James blocks shots directed at him, and runs into the wave of droids head on, slicing a fair number of droids, but they quickly start to surround him.

The crowd that has gathered instantly becomes worried for his safety, they Mayor more so than the rest, in a panic, she does the one thing she can.

“Twilight, do something, help him, he’s in danger!” The mayor says to Twilight Sparkle.

Just as the mayor finishes talking to Twilight, James leaps into the air, all of his limbs collapsed so he’s in a tight ball, then, he outstretches his limbs very quickly, Blasting the droids away and destroying what was left of them.

He then notices that more landing craft are arriving, one has already landed, and one more is in the air. He uses the force to pick up the two of the droid ships that have landed, and slam them together, causing them to explode, Then he throws both his lightsabers at one of the ships still in the air, then leaps onto the hull, removing his sabers from the cockpit window, and then does a backflip off the ship, and throws his blue lightsaber at it’s left engine, causing it to crash down to the ground, creating yet another explosion, James turns to the commander, and points his green lightsaber at him.

“WAIT!!” Twilight calls out. "we should take him to the princess, she could get him to talk, confess what his army is up to!"

"It's not his army, he's just a commander of a small wave of droids!" James says back.

"Wait a minute? you mean that wasn't the whole army?" Rainbow dash says, clearly distraught from the news.

"Afraid not." James replies, he then taps on the communicator on his arm, now pointing his blue lightsaber at the Separatist comander, and signals his troopers in space."Captain Fox, do you read me?"

"yes sir." a voice cracks from his wrist communicator.

"I need you to sweep the planet, try to see if any other droids made it to the surface, I had a run in already." James orders, looking around for any other droids.

"Yes sir, Right away." Captain Fox replies and the comm goes dead.

"Now, why don't we take this separatist to this Princess you mentioned earlier." James says to Twilight, motioning towards the commander.

Author's Note:

Revised Chapter one, YAY!

more to come my friends.