• Published 11th Jun 2014
  • 2,090 Views, 27 Comments

Transformers: secret of the mane six - Shadowheart332



Life was going well after the Tirek event. When the mane stumble upon a old metal Machine of unknown orgin it may change their live's forever.

  • ...
13
 27
 2,090

new allies and enemies

Cyclonus was watching them, ready to strike aiming his powerful arm corrosive cannon at the nearest one.and took the shot with a loud boom.
-------------------------------------------------------------

hearing the the boom sound they all turn to look into the forest, luckily the shot missed. they a huge robot at least three times the size of Mirage, it had glowing red eyes, a long cannon giving off smoke, on it's other arm a cluster of smaller cannons, and it's head had horns that curved backward.

"what in the name of celestia is that!?!" Rainbow yelled while the others looked in fear.

"that..is Cyclonus." Mirage answered.

"you know this guy?" asked Twilight.

"yes he does, and he must face the charges for betraying the decepticons, with a painful death." Cyclonus said shooting again only to have the shot deflect from the orange bot's shield.

"sorry but no hay that's gonna happen partner." Applejack said behind her shield.

"female autobots? i thought they went extinct." said Cyclonus "oh well second time the charm!"

Cyclonus then started spraying what Mirage called 'bullets' at them tearing apart anything in it's path. Applejack still using her shield noticed the CMC sneaking behind him.

"what in tarnation are they do'in?" Applejack wondered.

until they jumped on him Applebloom converted her arms and pounded on his back, while Sweetiebelle using blasters shot in his neck, and Scootaloo was slashing at his arm, but doing little damage.

Cyclonus grabbed Applebloom and throw her full force at a tree, and grabbed both Scootaloo and Sweetiebelle smashed them together and throw them aside.

"you..YOU MONSTER!!" Rarity yelled as she and Applejack charged.

Rarity using her eletrec whip lashed at and wrapped around Cyclonus's neck and pulled from behind, while Applejack shield bashed Cyclonus's in the face.

"give'in up yet Cyclownus?" Applejack said with a smirk.

Cyclonus then using his foot kicked Rarity into a house demolishing it, and grabbed Applejack by her robotic throat and said "that answer your question messy?" then throw her right into both Fluttershy and Pinkie.

Rainbow charged full speed at Cyclonus only to be stopped by Cyclonus grabbing her arm, bringing her eye-to-eye level. " what a wast of energon." he said before smashing her into the ground.

Twilight and Mirage got in a fighting position. until they hear a sound, they look up behind them, to Mirage's surprise a space bridge opened and a arrow shaped flying object came out.

turning back it started lunching missiles at them. blowing up near them as they try to run.

at this point Rainbow felt anger deep in her 'spark' and to her surprise she shifted into some kind flying machine and took off after the object.

shooting her oun weapons at the object, it then shifted in midair and turned to stare at Rainbow who did the same shifting back to robot mode but instead glared daggers at him.

it was strange looking for a robot it's flying mode front was now on its chest, it has a decepticon logo on it's forehead, and unlike her it had three fingers and two thumps on both hands.

"who are you!?!" Rainbow spat out.

"why i am STARSCREAM!!" it spat back

they both stared at each other. Starscream was probably the same size as Cyclonus.

then thay charged, Rainbow's face was now covered by a retractable battle helmet. draw out her wing-swords, while Starscream converted his arm into his missile launcher and fired a couple at her which she had no hard time dodging.

"is that the best you got con?" Rainbow smirked only to get punched in the head.

she luckily regains focus until Starscrem's arm converts into a saw and hits her which only knocks her out and plummets back down, hitting the ground hard.

"that easier then i thought, now Cyclonus grab the leader and clear out." ordered Starsceam as a bridge to Tarn"s ship

Cyclonus grabbed Twilight."your coming with use" he said shot near Mirage while getting to the bridge.

Starscream however took the CMC and took off into the birdge while they screamed for help.

Rainbow trying to get up could only watch in horror as the decepticons took the CMC and Twilight.

once they vanished Mirage dropped to his knees and said "no..."

they got back together, Fluttershy was the first to speck " um..what do we do now?"

then they heard another sound of a space bridge opening.

"not again" Rainbow grumbled as her friends got in a battle position.

Mirage then saw what was stepping out and said " all of you chill."

when it came into view, it had no mouth and had a autobot logo on it's chest, along with him came at least four more.

"meet Brainstorm"
---------------------------------------------------------
location:canterlot

"your highness!" a guard came running in.

"what is it commander blaze hooves?" asked Celestia.

blaze hooves had a cutie mark with a shield with two swords crossed in front of the shield, he is the commander of the royal guard and is best friend to shining armor, he was also the one who trained him when he was but a private.

"the metallic beings have come just as you where afraid they would." blaze said with fear.

"i was hopping this day would never come." said Celestia.

"what is dear sister? what is this all about?" Luna asked with concern.

"long age i ran across a machine that 9 little robots that seemed to take the form of foals, i toke them there today parents to keep the foals from learning the truth about them self's, they are the what are now the elements of harmony and the CMC." Celestia explained.

Luna was just shocked until hearing a loud boom.

the door to the throne room exploded and in came an army of giant robots ready to shot what ever moved, along came in a larger one, with a menacing looking face.

blaze was the first to charge only to get blasted and what landed on the ground was nothing but bones and a skull.

all looked in horror as what happened to blaze.

"where are they?" the larger figure asked .

"where are who?" Luna asked back

"Where are the female autobots!?! we now there on this planet!" said the robot.

"first off who are you and your taking anypony with threats." Luna spat back.

"so you do know will, i am Tarn decepticon general, if you won't tell then...Dropshot take them back to my ship and prepare a full scale invasion." ordered Tarn.

"with honor." Dropshot said

with the troopers shoving them with guns pointed at the princesses heads, they toke to the ground bridge that brought them there.

"i didn't think was going to be that easy anyway" Tarn said to himself, he then shot Celestia's throne with his arm cannon, destroying it completely.

"now it begins."

to be continued....

Author's Note:

will there you go anther chapter. i'm going to bring in characters from the films to join in on the action, also the mane six"s and the CMC"s vehicle mode will be based on there personalities, Rainbow's is a fighter jet.

Starcream(before he got his tattoos)

Brainstorm