• Published 29th May 2014
  • 677 Views, 5 Comments

The Little Sister - Z-A-C



During a "special" night mission, Seth hears a scream. He abandons his main objective and goes to investigate the scream.

  • ...
10
 5
 677

Chapter Six

Seth's POV


"And so, there is absolutely nothing to worry about." I said to The Mare.

"And you're sure about that?" She asked with uncertainty.

I nodded my head. "Yep! But, I'm not saying that I won't be cautious. I advise you and your town to do the same."

"And I agree with you. But, if there is no immediate danger, I suppose we can afford to relax for awhile."

"Indeed. Well, now that you are filled in. I guess I should be leaving."

"Aww," The Mare said slightly seductive tone. "Why not stay awhile and fill me up as well?"

"....what?" I shook my head. "Alright no, we've talked about this. That was a one time thing, and I was drunk."

She smiled. "But it was the best sex I've ever had. And I know you remember most of it." She said in her seductive voice.

I went silent for a few minutes, before scratching and nodding my head. "Yes, yes I do. And I apologize for ripping your hind legs off."

She laughed. "It's a good thing my limbs re-attach so easily."

"That, and the regenerative factor of your body. That helped a lot." We both laughed at that. "Why are we even talking about this again?"

"Because I'm horny, and the stallions around here don't cut it anymore." She said with a straight face.

"Okay then.... Um...well..." I tried and failed to gather my thoughts. I was so caught off guard that I couldn't move.

"Oh relax." She laughed. Which did little to calm me down. "If you don't want too, I can just service myself." She then sighed. "Like always..."

I shrugged. "Sorry, but maybe sometime in the future."

She sighed again. "You always say that..."

"And I mean it, for the most part. But my sister could wake up any minute, so... Yeah..."

The Mare didn't respond. And there was nothing but awkward silence afterwards.


Elaine's POV


I woke up awhile ago. I now stood still in the hallway. I've heard the whole conversation between The Mare and my brother. And I'm, well...not really sure what to think. I turned around to go back to the guest room, but was stopped by rattling chains. I looked them up and down with wide eyes, and saw that they had sprung up from the floor. I took a slow and cautious step forward and the chains crossed, further blocking the path. I turned back around and saw Seth standing there with his arms crossed.

Surprised, I jumped and fell backwards. "It's not polite to eavesdrop. Haven't our parents taught you that?" He said with a slight frown. I could only stare up at him. I'm not sure why, but he seemed intimidating. Then I noticed that his eye patch was gone. Something was wrong with his stare. He continued to look at me and then shook his head. "I forgot to put the eye patch back on, didn't I?" He asked with a sigh. I slowly nodded my head, and Seth walked back into the living room. I heard Seth and the strange pony talk, and then I was called into the room.

I cautiously entered the room, and came face to face with "The Mare." I cringed and gave a pathetic whimper. "You really do have to get used to the sight of me, child." Said The Mare with a smile.

"Take it easy on her, she heard us talking a bit ago." Seth said, and The Mare's smile fell.

"Oh my..."

My gaze shifted to my brother. "How could you even consider that?" I asked. "Having sex with an animal? Are you some kind of sicko or something?!" I yelled.

"That was a dark time for me, Elaine. I know you have no way of knowing how it was for me back then, so I won't get angry with you. But just try to listen and understand..."

"Understand what? That my brother is some kind of bestiality freak?! How many other things don't I know about?!" I yelled again. "No, never mind, don't answer that. I don't want to know." I turned around. "I'm just going to try to forget that I heard anything. I'm going to lay down, and pretend this never happened." And walked off.


Seth's POV


"She's not taking it very well..." The Mare said.

I sighed. "That's what happens when you are raised in a strict Christian household." I looked over at The Mare. "This is why I didn't want talk about it when my sister was here, dammit!"

"Seth, sweetie, calm down. I'll talk to her."

I raised an eyebrow. "You think that's a good idea?"

She shrugged. "Wouldn't hurt to try."


Elaine's POV


I heard someone walk up to the door way of the guest room and knocked on the door frame. (There was no door). "Go away." Was my response.

"Elaine, honey, I want to talk to you." Her voice is so annoying...

"Oh, it's you." I said with a hint of anger. "Go away, or are you going to try to seduce me too?" I said in disgust.

"No, no child. Just talk. Can I come in?"

"It's your house, do I have a choice?"

"Of course you do!"

I sighed. "Come in."

The Mare walked in and stopped at the foot of the bed. "Thank you." She said politely. "I know there is no way for you to understand the state your brother was in those years ago. But... Do you mind if I told you a little bit about it?" I just shrugged and continued to lay on my stomach. I had little interest and just wanted her to go away. "When I found your brother, he had just escaped The Night Princess' custody. He came to my town as a refugee."

I flipped over onto my back with a raised eyebrow. "But... I thought he was friends with her and her sister?"

"He is, and was before that. But..." She seemed to search for the right word. "There were some...differences that Celestia failed to work out."

"How?"

"Seth was low on funds, and decided to do mercenary work." She explained, "I think it was after two months, his friends and royalty found out. Celestia saw fit to imprison him in stone."

"In stone? Really?" I said in disbelief. No way this could be true.

"Have you been to Canterlot?" I nodded my head. "Those statues in the castle garden are all of Equestria's most dangerous criminals. And apparently Seth fit under that category." I still had my eyebrow raised. She really expects me to believe this? "You see, murder is a high offense in Equestria. And one of the jobs Seth took on required him to extort money from a pony in Manehattan. It went wrong and Seth ended up killing the pony."

"Did he mean to?"

The Mare shook her head. "It was an accident, and that was the only pony he killed during that line of work. But after investigation Celestia found out it was him, and tricked him into going to Canterlot."

But she seemed so nice... "H-how long was he imprisoned in stone?"

"Ten months." Came Seth's voice from the hallway. "Ten fucking months alone in my own head. Stewing in my own violent thoughts" His voice sent a chill down my spine. He sighed. "Not a good experience, as you can imagine." He then walked away, leaving The Mare to finish the story.

"Who released him?" I asked carefully. This is actually true? What?

"Nopony did." The Mare said in a sad tone. "They left him there. It was a life sentence, you see. But he escaped his stone prison and went on a rampage. Capturing and torturing those who did that to him. First was Celestia, and then The Elements soon followed."

I was shocked. "Why would he go after his friends?!"

"Celestia tricked them as well. And Seth was out for revenge. He has this ability called 'The Cockatrice Stare', that's how he tortured them all." I furrowed my brows. Seth has a special ability? "I'm sure he will show you, if you want. It may be dangerous ,but he has better control of it now."

Seth walked into the room. "Do you want to see? I can fill in some details." I was unsure at first, but I slowly nodded my head. "Okay." He lifted his eye patch and looked directly into my eyes. I felt light headed for a moment, and then everything went black.


Everything faded in to view, and I saw that we were standing in a strange room. One side was dark, the other side was light. "Where are we?" I slowly asked.

"We are in my mind. Here I will be able to show you the events up until now. From when I first arrived, to the mission I was on when I found you. You ready?" I nodded my head. "Okay, I'm only going to show the 'highlights' but be warned, some of them aren't pretty." And then the room went black. A screen appeared in front of us and the memories started to play.


Flashback, Seth's POV: Arrival


I took the barrel and placed it under my chin, tears falling from my face I went to pull the trigger and BOOM there was a bright flash of light and next thing I knew I was falling from a tree, when I hit the ground I hit an exposed root which knocked me unconscious.

I awoke slightly and everything was blurry but it didn't look like it my backyard and it looked like it was night where ever I was, before slipping from consciousnesses again I heard something heavy walking towards me. I thought I was dead.

When I awoke again 1. I was surprised that whatever it was didn't kill me and 2. I was in a clearing in some kind of wooded area and 3. It was day now. "Oh great I'm in the woods and something wants to eat me.......yay." I said nervously, I dont handle stress well. "Wait....wheres my gun?!?!.......heh heh I am heavy weapons guy and this is my weapon....OR IT WAS!!" I then threw a nearby rock against a tree....I told you I don't handle stress well.

"Oh my god....who touched Sasha.....WHO TOUCHED MY GUN!!!" after that fit of insanity I snapped out of it and went searching the nearby perimeter for my things.

After about an hour of searching and double checking I found all my ammunition for both my rifle and my pistol and my tac-vest which was weird because I didn't have those on me when was uh...teleported? "Wait that must mean my guns are somewhere nearby to." I said practically yelling in excitement "I would like to have them in case that thing came back."

Walking on a nearby path I found my holster and the belt that I had it on, they were laying on my Olive-Drap field jacket. "I was wearing this....how did it come off? That creature must have done this, but how did my other things end up here to?" I said to myself, its a bad habit talking to yourself. As for my other things I had them on me, my wallet and its contents, which was it really but not my sun glasses, which after a brief search I found the case in one of the pockets of the jacket.

After about 45 minutes of walking down the path (now wearing my tactical vest, all the ammo it could carry, my belt with my holster on it, and my field jacket stuffed with even more ammo) I came upon another much more smaller clearing, which had my rifle with the sling still on it (which doubled as a bandolier, yay more free pocket space.), my pistol, and the ammo pouches for extra ammo for my rifle. I was ecstatic but approached cautiously just in case it was a trap. Which it was but the creature wasn't there when I found the rest of my stuff, wasting little time I loaded my rifle, slung it over my shoulder, put as many rounds as i could in the sling then in the pouches which were now on my belt, but when i was in the process of loading my pistol it came back and pounced WHAM!! I went down hard, it swiped at me a couple times one of which connected and left a nice big gash on my arm. Trying to ignore the pain I thought "Ugh that's....going to...bleed...nicely."

After that one hit connected it just was batting me with it paws (which still hurt like hell). It had claws but for some reason wasn't using them. "Was it just playing with its food now?" I thought to myself. I did however managed to get three rounds in my pistol (it's a revolver) before this thing attacked me, I pulled the hammer back and shot once to get it off of me, then twice to get it further away but it started running, I pulled the hammer back one last time, aimed, and then pasted out from blood loss hearing a loud bang from my gun, where the round hit I do not know.

Contact

When I came to I was in someone's house several hours after the events in the woods, my wound had been bandaged up but was still bleeding but not as bad as it had been. As I looked around studying my surroundings I noticed that I couldn't move, I felt like death, and I was on the second floor of the house, I also noticed that my shirt and jacket were gone. I wanted to leave but the weakness from blood loss was to great but it could be worse, I could be in that creatures den about to be eaten "It feels like I've seen that thing before" I thought to myself "I'm not sure but...it seems oddly familiar". I looked over at a book shelf and saw my weapons, tactical vest, and all the ammunition but not my jacket. About the time I was trying to move I heard a knock on a door, it open and then voices but not the ones I usually heard (we'll talk more about that later) these were from downstairs.

"Oh hello Twilight please come in" This was the same voice I heard before I passed out.

"Thank you Fluttershy" Fluttershy? Twilight? where the hell am I? "Where is he?"

"Oh sorry....hes um...upstairs i...in my room" I was what?!?! Now the reason that was my reaction is because i'm quite shy around girls i first meet and i don't know these ones at all. I managed to get out of bed and stand up, I went over to the bookshelf and grabbed my pistol loaded it and looked out the nearby window. There was a forest about I don't know 20-25 minutes away?

I heard them talking just outside the door "Hold on let me just check on him" Fluttershy? said I jumped a little but didn't move and just kept looking outside.

"Oh y...your awake" She said "I....I was so worried about you."

I coughed and winced as I realized that i had small cuts and bruises all over.

"Oh no are you okay?" she said worried. "You really shouldn't shouldn't be standing."

"You know what this is?" I said holding up my pistol but not turning around.

That startled her "U..um...n..n..no" she said sounding like she was shaking.

"Really?........Okay then, this is a gun, a weapon or a device of death," I paused waiting for a reply but she said nothing "Before I choose which one it is I need to know now......miss?"

After a few seconds she finally replied "Oh.....I'm....Fluttershy" she said just loud enough that I could hear.

"So Fluttershy I need to know now what you are. Are you a friend or a foe? Then I will choose" I asked in fake Russian accent.

-------

"A tree?.......She lives in a tree? Are you kidding me, really?" I asked staring at the...well tree in front of me.

"Mmhmm its also Ponyville's library" Fluttershy said smiling as she knocked on the door.

Now if talking to ponies wasn't weird enough.....this definitely adds to it.

"Oh Fluttershy, Ezekiel come in come in!" the purple pony insisted with a smile on her face.

"Whoa that's a lot of books" i said looking upon the massive pile of books in front of me "What happened? Did a shelf blow up?"

"I was up all night studying, trying to find anything i could about your species."

"Did you have any luck Grape Glass?"

"No I did.....what?"

"I called you Grape Glass because you remind me of a glass of grape juice. Doesn't she remind you of a glass of grape juice Lemon Drop?"

"what are you......oh never mind. No I didn't have any luck there is absolutely nothing on humans in this library."

"Well that's a shame...uh...do you still have those questions for me? Because I want to go do some target practice."

"With what?"

"This right here" I said as I took my rifle off of my back and propped it up on the nearby wall.

Headaches

Half way to the library I realized I didn't have my pill bottle. I had left it at home. On the way back I noticed ponies looking at me but this time it was concern, apparently from the looks of me you could tell. maybe I should look in a mirror soon. After a few minutes of walking and ponies telling me I should see a doctor I finally made it back. I went up to the room and looked into the mirror and holy shit I looked a mess. bloodshot and baggy eyes, pale skin, the works.....man I looked horrible. I found my pill bottle and headed towards the library-house. when I arrived Twilight looked worried but I told her that's why I was there

"Twilight do you have any books on mental conditions or illnesses?"

"Well yes but why do want a book like that?"

"Have you seen me?" I asked sarcastically.

"Uh...yeah here you go."

"Thanks. Okay......um.....I cant find anything..."

"What? That's strange....um...what are you symptoms?"

"Jittery and paranoid I usually have severe headaches before though, that's why i'm confused and came here."

"I see hmm.....well being paranoid is paranoia......"

"Duh."

".....and being jittery could be anxiety."

"Yes I know but then black outs?"

"Black outs?"

"Yeah and usually every time I come back someone's severely hurt or sometimes worse."

"Oh my, really?"

"Um...well yes I wouldn't joke around about this."

"I see did you see somepony er uh someone about this."

"Yeah I was sent to an insane asylum and went I was released I was given these but the bottles empty now."

-------

"Ah Ezekiel the human I presume." Said the zebra at my doorstep. "May I ask, do you have any room?"

"You mean come in?" she chuckled shook her head. "Um...sure come on in" she came in and sat down at the table. "I'm sorry for the mess. I haven't had a chance to dust."

"Do not worry about your home, its not much different than my own."

"Ok cool so did you need something or just visiting?"

"I was wondering why you live here and not with Fluttershy who thinks of you so dear?"

"I do live with her, I just stay here from time to time." I ignored the part about how Fluttershy thinks of me.

"Then if I may ask, do you have no fear or are you just stupid to live here?"

"Excuse me?"

"I did not mean to offend, I only wish to be your friend." that was kinda chessy.

"Do you always rhyme when you talk?" she nodded. "I see well I'm not offended but it was nice to finally meet you and to answer your question probably both." I laughed and we talked for a half hour and it was started to get dark so she left. Shes an interesting character that one I was starting to get a....headache......Oh no the headaches are starting again good thing I'm not going back into Ponyville tonight. I laid down to rest, hopefully that will lessen the headache.

First Signs

By the time we got to Twilight's my condition worsened and I was extreme agony. My head felt like it was going to explode, so Twilight used a spell to numb the pain. She said they were almost done with my medicine and it will be done in a couple of days.

"But Twilight I don't have a couple of days, If my condition gets any worse then things around here are going to go bad. Really Really bad!"

"I'm sorry but we're going as fast as we can. Some of the ingredients required are rare and we're not even sure if its going to work so I'm sorry but you will have to wait."

"Okay but try to hurry, Once this spell wears off.....I don't know what will happen."

-------

On the way back into Ponyville I heard voices and laughter, it sound like i was in highschool again. "Its all in you head just remember its all in your head don't let it get to you." I said to myself but the voices grew louder and so did the laughter.

"They all hate you! You should know that by now! Why would they like a loser like you!" the voices said followed by laughter

"Just keep walking Ezekiel, they're just in your head they'll go away soon."

"Why even bother going back they're just using you! How can you not see that!"

"Just ignore them and focus."

"Even Fluttershy is using you! she doesn't really care about you!"

I couldn't take it anymore. "She chose to save and showed me nothing but kindness ever since. How dare you say such things about her!!"

"She thinks your another animal to take care of, nothing more!"

"She did at one point but now she knows better."

"How do you know?!"

"I asked her and even though she didn't answer I could tell she thinks different."

"You were sent here to destroy not to make friends!! Destroy and kill are the only things your good at!!"

"VOICES BE GONE!!!" and nothing continued after that. At least not for awhile.

Rescue

"Fluttershy!? you home!?" No response. "Ok then. Not home I guess."

I sat down and well just sat there there. I couldn't think of anything to do. And the boredom was kind of painful. After an hour of sitting, Pinkie knocked on the door.

"Hi Pinkie whats up?"

"Oh not much. Just came to tell you the party its time for the party! Come on lets party!!"

"Yeah I kinda owe you heh heh. Lets go." And we left for the party.

We made it to the party, it was in the park and the whole town was there. There was a stage and DJ PoN3 was setting up her equipment. I went over.

"Hey quite the rig you got here."

"Hey Ezekiel thanks. Glad to see you made it!"

"Wouldn't miss even think of missing it."

"Cool. I think you'll be impressed. Have you listened to my mixes yet?"

"No I'm so used to not having my MP3 player. I honestly forgot I had it."

"Ah ok well then you might even more impressed then."

"Well PoN3 I look forward to seeing you perform."

"Glad to see you interested." I left and let her finish setting up and went over to the snack table.

Death

I went to go upstairs when something started thumping on my foot. I looked down and it was Angel with a concerned look on his face.

"You worried about her?" He shook his head. "So am I Angel, So am I. I'll find her don't worry." I went up stairs, changed, put all my gear on and left. I did have my concerns about leaving now though, it was getting dark and from what I've heard a swampy area mixed with darkness is not and never has been a good idea. When I arrived at the town center it was darker than it was when I left the house and all the others except for Rarity were there.

"Wheres the fancy one at?" I asked

"Rarity sends her concerns but lil' miss clean an' proper doesn't want to get dirty." Applejack answered.

"Figures. So Twilight how are we going to get there?"

"We'll teleport!"

"I'm not a big fan of teleportation But okay. When do we leave?"

"As soon as we make sure we have everything we need."

"Well I have all my stuff, so I'm good."

-------

We've been walking for 10 minutes and we weren't getting anywhere. It was cold, wet and over all really dark. I got my foot trapped in an exposed root and fell.

"Dammit! Ugh......son of a....bitch!"

"What happened?!" Twilight asked concerned.

"I fucking tripped on a damn root and.....oh hey my foots not supposed to be facing that way." Twilight came over to me.

"Oh my! that looks painful." Applejack and Pinkie came over.

"I reckon yer not going to be walking for awhile."

"Owie wowie! That must hurt alot!"

"Would you guys shut the hell up for a moment!" I thought for a second. "Damn no other choice. We need to keep moving but its too dark we cant see that well even with Twilight's spell. I really wish this didn't happen!"

"I don't think any of my spells can fix your ankle. I'm sorry!"

"We should make camp here. I don't like the idea anymore than anypony else but Ezekiel's right, we cant see and we're getting nowhere fast.

"Twilight do you know know medical spells? And don't bullshit me! I need to know."

"Well yes but none that would fix your ankle."

"That's fine. Pinkie Applejack start setting up the tent. Twilight stay here i'll need your help." the other two went to set up the tent.

"Help with what? Unless you want to walk with your foot like that forever I cant do anything."

"I wont have to walk like this just wait you'll see. god damn this is going to hurt."

"What are you.....wait your not.."

"Yep I am! 1....2...3....AUGH!!" There was a sickening crack followed by a boat load of pain.

-------

There was a loud stomping sound, I looked over to where it came from and it was the hydra and it was big really really big.

"I don't care how big you are!" I took my rifle off of my back."You messed with the wrong pony!!" It roared and I shot at it, but that didn't stop it. I grabbed Fluttershy and put her a couple feet behind me. "Back. Off!!!" I fired some more. "Shit Empty!" I grabbed some more rounds and reloaded. "Head shots just remember head shots." I said to myself and shot it in one of its heads, which made a mess but only pissed it off and another two head grew. "Why does it have to be exactly like the mythology?" I fired some more but this time in its stomach. It was starting to slow down and I backed away to put more space between us and continued to fire.

"Ezekiel are you..."Twilight began to say but stopped when she saw the hydra.

"Twilight get Fluttershy and get out of here!!" she didn't move. "Twilight!! Come on!! This is no time to hesitate! snap out of it!!" She was still stuck in place. "Dammit." I continued to back up and shoot. "Twilight! I need you!! SNAP OUT OF IT!!!" she shook her head and started towards Fluttershy when I tripped over her because I to concentrated on the hydra. One of its heads came down with its mouth wide opened. Missed me by mere inches but.....Fluttershy....

"No. no no no."

Twilight went to a slow trot then stopped beside me. "Ezekiel....I'm.....I'm...

Rage was boiling up inside me and it felt like I was going to explode. "If....If you just listened Twilight.....she wouldn't be...."

"I'm.....so....sorry..."

"No its not your fault." I looked up at the hydra who looked proud of itself. "Its the hydra's."

"Ezekiel? Are you..."

"OK!?!?! YOU WEREN'T GOING TO ASK IF I WAS OK WERE YOU?!?!?" I've never felt anger like this before. She stayed silent. "I DIDN'T THINK SO." I looked at the hydra."AUGH YOUR GOING TO PAY!!" It wasn't the crazy German scientist this time it felt more like the Hulk.

-------

It was day time now. I "woke up" laying on what was left of the hydra, Is it creepy I found it comfortable? I looked around and the others were here Twilight was looking me over and the other were looking for Fluttershy.

"Twilight?"

"Your ok!. Oh thank Celestia. Hey guys hes awake!" she called to the others and they both gave out a happy cheer and then continued with they're search. "Ezekiel I..."

"Skip the good morning and tell me did you have any luck finding her?"

"N......no.....sorry...."

"I see. Dammit!!" I slammed my fist down on the carcass. "Yeah you deserved that you....whatever. Well i'm going back to sleep wake me if you find her I don't think I can get up"

"Ok..." I fell asleep for real.

15 minutes later Twilight woke me up.

"Well?"

"We found her but it doesn't look good....."

"Where was she?"

"She was in one of the heads mouths she wasn't actually swallowed."

"Then how doesn't it look good?"

"She lost a lot of blood and when she fell she broke her right fore leg."

"Dammit! Is she conscious?

"Yes but just barely."

"I see. Ok." I tried to get up but I collapsed. "Where is she?"

"Right over there." she pointed.

"Ok thanks." I started crawling over.

"I could levitate you over."

"Please." I noticed that my arm was bleeding.

-------

"Fl....Flutters?"

"Ezekiel? I'm so glad your ok."

"Forget about me and concentrate on getting better."

"Ok I'll try."

"Just stay awake ok?"

"Ok I'll.....try..."

"no-no-no-no stay awake! Fluttershy! Fluttershy!!" I saw no breathing. "NO!! God......damn....it." the others started crying as did I.

"I'm so sorry Ezekiel...."

"Shut up! Its not you fault! Its probably mine somehow."

"How could it be your fault?!"

"I don't know! But It has to be!" I closed my eyes. "Shadow reveal."

"It is a sad day master."

"Is there a way we can revive her?"

"Yes but master might not survive."

"I'll take that chance do what ever you have to do!"

"Ye...yes master."

"What in tarnation is he talking about? And what in the hay is that?"

"I think hes talking about......oh no Ezekiel you can't, you'll die to!"

"I don't care she needs to live. Dark magic, white magic I don't care."

"This is.....I understand....."

"Good, Shadow start whatever it is you need to do. it was nice knowing you guys tell Fluttershy I died to save her ok?"

All of them were crying. "O....o...okay..."

"It was nice knowing you guys......"

"Master it is ready"

I nodded. "Good bye everypony."

Something felt like something was being ripped from my chest and then nothing. The last thing I heard was Fluttershy's voice and everyone crying.

"I'm glad it worked. Shadow.....Watch...over......her......."

"Yes master."

And then I was gone.

Elaine's POV: Present Time

"I think that's enough for now." Seth with glazed over eyes.

"But, I don't understand. If you died, then how are you here now?"

"That will be explained. I'm sure you have a lot of questions but, for now why don't we go back to the real world? Maybe visit Applejack?" Seth said hopefully.

I crossed my arms. "My questions still haven't been answered, though!"

Seth gave a weary sigh "They will be, just not now, okay? I'm always here, so I can show you later." And with that, Seth broke the spell and they were back in the real world.

Author's Note:

Filled with flashbacks. I'll edit this when I have a chance.

[DONE]