• Published 5th Apr 2012
  • 3,119 Views, 39 Comments

Not Suitable for Celestia - Underdogg



Spike accidentally sends Twilight's naughty stories to the Princess.

  • ...
4
 39
 3,119

Prologue

"Spike?"


"Hey Spike?!"

Twilight called out to her companion several times, each time expecting a response from the slacker dragon. "Where is that darn dragon when you need hi- SPIKE!"

Twilight trotted down her staircase into her living room, only to find a snoring Spike on the couch, the most innocent look on his face as he pushed it further into the soft pillow.

"Gah! What is it? What?" Spike shot up in fright after Twilight's voice reverberated through his head.

"Spike, where have you been? We have work to do!"

"I've been napping, Twilight. It's three o' clock, remember?"
Spike rubbed his eyes, frustrated that his Rarity based dreams were being rudely interrupted.

Twilight rolled her eyes as she remembered his little afternoon routine. "Well, I'm sorry Spike. The library needs re-sorting, we need to help Fluttershy regather her animals, and - hey, did you send that letter about yesterday's lesson to Princess Celestia yet?"

Twilight waved her hoof in the air, as if mentally sorting every task for today. Spike lifted himself off the couch and sat with his head in his scaly hands, forcing memories of that morning into his dizzy head.

"Yeah, I think so... It was the one on your desk, right?"

Twilight's hoof dropped to the floor, as if remembering something vital. Vital but horrifying. Her lower lip quivered slightly.

"Wh.. Well there was two scrolls on my dresser... You know.."

"Yeah I know, Twilight. I sent the one that was open, you had just finished writing it -"

Twilight galloped, as fast as her hooves could carry her, up the stairs to her bedroom, and nearly ran straight into her desk. She planted both her front hooves on the desk as she flew towards it, but they slipped on paper lying on her desk. A flurry of scripts and scrolls shot into the air in her room, and Twilight's body slammed into the unforgiving hard-wood floor of her room.

Panting heavily, she lifted herself up, ignoring the pain in her head. She rummaged through a vast array of writing feathers, ink pots, books and papers, eventually finding a single scroll. She fumbled with it, trying to pry it open.

"Dear Princess Celestia, today I learned that sometimes it's the anticipation of receiving something that is actually better than the...."

That was all she needed to read.
A trickle of sweat ran down the side of her head.

"Twilight! What's the matter?"

She turned to face her purple accomplice, a mixture of horrified fear and nausea.

"Spike..."

A single tear flickered off her eyelid, and she swallowed hard.

"Spike, you... you've just...."

Spike began to shift nervously at Twilight's evident horrified look.

"What? What did I do?"

"YOU SENT MY PERSONAL STORIES TO THE PRINCESS!? OH GOD SPIKE WHY!"

Spike screwed his face in confusion, and could do nothing except watch his closest friend writhe in utter embarrassment and distress.

"You mean your fanfics?" Spike whispered to himself. "What's wrong with that? The Princess won't care she'll just send them back, or if you want I could write a letter saying to disregard the prev-"

*THUMP*

"Twilight?... Twi.. are you okay?...Twilight?"