• Published 17th May 2014
  • 2,633 Views, 87 Comments

Twilight's Love Story: Part Three - Derpyforever



Flash and Twilight broke up?! How is this possible?! Find out why today!

  • ...
20
 87
 2,633

Chapter 4: A Change In Plans

Chapter 4: A Change In Plans
Twilight was in her room pacing back and forward in front of her window. She looked outside and in the distance, a bright lightning bolt struck the ground, followed by a sound of thunder a few seconds later. That's when her reflection came into focus, but amazingly, stepped out from the window and in front of Twilight.
"What is wrong with you," it asked, "why did you say no?"
"I don't know, I wanted to say yes, but I couldn't," real Twilight responded, completely ignoring the fact that she was having conversastion with herself
"I do," said a voice, both window Twilight and real Twilight looked to where the voice came from, and saw another Twilight in real Twilight's mirror. It then stepped out of the mirrror and was pointing at window Twilight, "and she knows too."
"No I don't," window Twilight replied.
"Of course you do, you are me and I am you. We both are a clever metaphor for real Twilight to be able to talk to her conscious."
"Oh yeah... I forgot."
"Well now that that's settled," real Twilight interjected, "you said you know why I broke up with Flash. Why couldn't I say yes?"
Mirror Twilight chuckled, then said, "Oh, many reasons why. First of all, you think it's too early, and I agree, one month! Who gets married after one month of dating?! I mean, five or six, yeah that's fine, but one month!"
"Well... I guess your right there... but I don't feel like that's the real reason."
"Because it isn't. The real reason..."
"I want tell her," window Twilight interrupted.
"Why," mirror Twilight asked.
"Because I want more lines, duh."
"Alright fine, you tell her. That way, it's more likely she'll punch you instead of me."
"I... fine you tell her then."
"No, too late. I don't want to tell her anymore."
"But I don't want to be punched!"
"Will somepony just tell me," real Twilight finally yelled, "and I promise I won't punch anypony."
"Fine I'll tell her," window Twilight said, "you broke up with Flash because... you don't trust him... please don't hurt me!"
"I-I don't trust him?"
"You said it yourself Twilight," mirror Twilight said, but her eyes turned into a hint of green and it's voice turned into an evil buzz, "Flash hazzz made many mizzztakezzz and I don't think you can truzzzt him. I mean think about it Twilight, can you really truzzzt a pony who probably just made an empty promizzze."
"Well... I guess your right..."
"Of courzzze we're right," said window Twilight, who's voice and eyes turned the same way mirror Twilight did, "come with uzzz and you'll be happier then ever."
"Ok..."
Real Twilight was interrupted by a knock on her door. "You ok sugar cube," asked Applejack.
"Yeah," Twilight responded, "you can come in..."
"No," exclaimed mirror Twilight, jumping in front of the door and locking it.
"Hey," yelled Applejack, banging on the door, "what's the big idea?"
"What are you doing," real Twilight exclaimed, "why you even here?! You're not real!"
"Zzzorry Princezzz," mirror Twilight smirked, "you're coming with uzzz."
Suddenly mirror Twilight and window Twilight erupted into green flames and were replaced by two big Changelings.
"What's going on in there," Applejack yelled, alarmed by all the noise.
"It's the Changelings," Twilight exclaimed, "they're..."
Twilight was cutoff by the Changeling who was window Twilight, who grabbed her around the mouth and neck.
"Hold on Twilight, " Applejack yelled, then quickly turned around and forced all her years of apple bucking into one kick that broke down the door.
"Twilight," Applejack yelled running in, followed by Fluttershy and Spike.
"Hold it right there farm filly," the Changeling holding Twilight barked, making the three stop, "one more zzztep and I'm zzznapping her neck."
"You wouldn't dare," Applejack growled.
"Try me," he replied, tightening his grip around Twilight neck making her eyes widen in fear, "now, you are going to let uzzz pazzz and you are not going to follow uzzz, clear?"
The three just glared at them, but with not much option, they let the Changelings pass as the two sides locked eyes, not turning their backs to either one. Once the two Changelings were outside the front door, they flew off into the rain.
"What now," Spike said worried.
"Send a letter to Princess Celestia about what just happened as quick as you can," Applejack ordered.
"Yes mam," Spike saluted, then ran to get a quill and some paper.
"Fluttershy, go find the the other three, tell them what happened, and bring them all to sweet apple acres," Applejack said.
"What are you going to do," Fluttershy asked.
"Ah'm going to ahead back home and try to figure out where they have gone," Applejack replied.
"Good luck," Fluttershy said, then flew out into the rain.
"Were going to need it," Applejack told herself, then ran as fast as she could back home to try and locate her lost friend.
(To Be Continued...)