• Published 11th May 2014
  • 5,085 Views, 271 Comments

A New World, A New Way - Swarm - Kingofsouls



A Sidestory for Zuesdemigod131's A New World A New way. X is a constructin worker. Nell is a merchant in training. Then Arceus got out of his dimesional prision.

  • ...
18
 271
 5,085

Omake 2

Omake 2


X heaved a mighty sigh as he tried to stop the tears in his yes from forming. "So, when Naruto and I talked...he called me Jacob. It hurt. I know why he called me that, wanting me to make the right decision, and asked me why I fight. But....no decision I can make is the correct one."

Rizen moved his hoof and put it atop X's hand, the hoof resting on it as Rizen looked up at the unsure human/Pokemon "You can mend this situation with Naruto. I am sure of it."

"How?" a laugh came from X's mouth, seemingly not believing what Rizen said. "I'm a coward. I'm too afraid to send my team into a fight that I'm not sure they can win. I've done it before so why not now? Why can't I be that brave now?"

"Maybe it's your identity crisis?"

“I dunno…”

“Because you are thinking only for yourself,” came a voice, and suddenly a flash of light descended, revealing what looked like a man in futuristic blue armor with several red crystals on it.

“I know how it feels to not want to fight, and many times in the past I wanted for the fighting to stop,” the man said, before his eyes hardened. “However, if I had run away, then others would have paid the price.”

“.....uh….”

“You know that too, but the reason why you refuse to fight is because as you are now, you are only thinking of yourself. Until you realize and move past that, you won’t be able to do what you need to do,” the man stated.

X’s eyes widened as he realized who he saw standing before him. “oh….my….god….you’re Megaman X!!!!”

Everyone around him sweat dropped at the reaction, even Megaman X. “Are you even listening…?” he deadpanned with a sweat drop.

“Course I’m listening. But honestly, I’m having a hard time paying attention cause you’re Megaman X!” X almost shouted.

-----

Later, back in the Year 21XX

Megaman X sighed as Zero walked up to him. “So...how did it go? The dimension portal work?”

“The portal worked perfectly.” Megaman X sighed. “The pep talk….not so much. It quickly devolved into how ‘awesome’ my video games are.”

“You have video games?” Zero sweat dropped

“Apparently I do over there.”

Author's Note:

Big thanks to my editor TDNpony for helping me make this a thing.