• Published 25th Oct 2011
  • 3,661 Views, 131 Comments

Mistaken Arrival - SureFreeD



Two Us Marines are confused when they find themselves in Equestira, Ponyville

  • ...
13
 131
 3,661

Pootis

It was dark.
Very very dark, and cold to say at least.
It was like a blitz, buried beneath a mountain of snow, and like Michael Jackson had moonwalked in your spine.
It was pain, simple agonizing pain!
But a unicorn couldn't handle the shock of being stabbed by her only love. It was like travelling through time and Inception all over again. Life becomes hard into a dream, a dream becomes into a nightmare, the nightmare turns into hell and hell, turns into another dimension of space. No longer on the beloved land on Equestria, in a different place, a different world, a different dream.
It was like moving schools but much more, worse. This story has been rushed too fast, no particular background or anything important, like big, dark empty gaps between space.
Time seemed to warp itself around, the atmosphere changed.
It trapped minds inside, leaving them wandering the void ahead.
Thuds, the only thing you can hear are thuds, they are breathing, getting faster and faster by the milisecond, filling spines with chills, running up your body and into your head.

(Inception x10)

Any movement will result into a mnother thud, any thought into another displacement of your current postion sending you light years away.
And that was happening to a lonely, heartbroken pony.
Twilight Sparkle.

The only thing she heard was the constant beeping of an electronical device. Displaying her heartbeat.

In a white room alone, her subcouncious wandering aimlessly. It wasn't Equstria anymore, it was a different place.
All attemps made to wake up from this dream within a nightmare were failed.

Even a 'drop' wasn't successful.

It was days, weeks resulting into months. The world around her continued to develop and grow.

'Where was she?'

Her subcouncious continued on growing curious with every passing day. Was she going to wake up in this new world, or die trying?
Lifespan was a big problem, her days passed as she didn't respond.
From time to time, faded out voices could be heard, but it didn't last long before silence took it's place. How was she surviving, without any nourishing or liquid to support her. That dark, sick memory always came back to haunt her.

Harsh measures were taken.

Her body spazzed as electronics came to life inside her, her brain began operating, the blood circulating throug out, the heart pumping, her limbs functioned.

Her eyelids broke open.

She shot up, her body circulating with raw energy and power. Her artificial wired brain started of with a green light.

"Scanning subject"
A metalic voice which seemed to come from her own self, "Scanning partially complete, Subject : Unknown, Gender : Female, Species : Unknown, please contact your administrator for maintanence."

Twilight snapped to reality, the white room was poorly lit, without any windows hardly letting any sunlight in, if there is one. The walls kere metalic, the ceiling looked complex with a few openings around, weird metalic contraptions lay around the room, the door, there wasn't one.
Twilight felt different, likenshebwas in another body, it was her own only, modified. She could tell it by the weird stransperent pictures which were hanging around the ceiling. At furst there was an X-ray picture of her entire body, all the bones without exeptions were broken, her skull was cracked in half. Her limbs snapped into different pieces. She looked further, anither X-ray picture with her bones and skull reinforced with metal and other material. She looked further, it was another X-ray picture, but different, her bones and skull were innperfect condition, only seemed bigger and some blunt edges on the side, there was something written. 'Exoskeleton', she had never heard of a thing like that. Or whatever it is because now it supported her body. Twilight took another look around with her eyes, still unable to manuver her neck for some reason. She looked at a couple of tanks with yellow liquid, which contained completely splattered body insides, it made her almost vomit and raised a hoof to her mouth, as she moved it a sound produced like a mechanical part moved, something like a robot.
Upon the hoof making contact with her lips a metal tap was heard, she realised what was it. Before she wanted to look over her body the walls moved, but only a tiny part.
It revealed a human shape with a white rad suit. Was the room radiated?
Then the human finally spoke.
"Ah, you're awake, we didn't thin you would revive in another century, now I know you are confused and so we are, let me explain after you master your new body" he gestured to Twilight to come over, and so she did. She hopped out of the metal contraption, pulling herself from any cables connected to her. Then landed on the feramic floor with a metalic-like thump.
"Yes, I will explain that too, now come"
They passed a long white corridor with 'Warning radiation' signs all over. "Radiation" the human in the rad suit spoke without taking a look around.
"Here we are, step inside" he pointed to a small platform, she tood on it on sat her rump down.
He went behind her and opened a little hatch on her neck.
"H-hey what are you doing, OUCH, it hurts!"
The human had inserted some kind of memory chip from herbold brain. Suddenly millions of numbers cane flashing before her eyes.
"Memory check completed, Subject : Twilight Sparkle, Species : Unicorn, Origin : Equestria, all systems online and functional for service."
The machanical voice spoke again, Twilight was puzzled and looked over the human.
"Yes, explaining, this isn't exactly reality, you are still in bed sleeping with your love, now, you have choices, but be careful."
He handed out a device with two buttons on it, one red the other blue.
"Press the red button and you stay here forever on Earth in this robotic forn and enjoy your new immortal life, or press the blue button and you can go home back to Equestria and your friends, and of course your true love, Rick Anderson, niw choose."
She hesitated, an immortal life in this robotic form and to stay on a unknwon planet, or go back to Equestria and be with Rick again, to love eachother and share expiriances together.
Without any further thought, Twilight pressed the blue button.
The human laughed after that...

Darkness...
Oh god damn it not again! Ahem nevermind that.

Twilight woke up with a start, again. Still in the bed but, not in the same position, she looked up and saw Rick's eyes. His body was tightly locked around hers, he wasn't wearing any clothing.
"You wanted this?" he asked the planting a kiss on her lips.
"I've been waiting for you, naughty boy" she giggled.

As for that the bed began creaking, moans and gasps could be heard through the candle lit room.
Finally, they were haing some time for themselves.

°Romantic music°