• Published 25th Oct 2011
  • 3,661 Views, 131 Comments

Mistaken Arrival - SureFreeD



Two Us Marines are confused when they find themselves in Equestira, Ponyville

  • ...
13
 131
 3,661

Promoted?

It was morning, Celestia's sun was bearing down on Rick's face, he was still in bed and asleep, then he felt something move.
Twilight was still slumbering next to him, he knew it and didn't open his eyes. Rick continued to sleep without any care.

*Somewhere in Ponyville*

"Pinkie!" Rainbow Dash shouted across Sugarcube Corner. She was hovering above with a worried look on her face. She hasn't seen Twilight yesterday, nor the strange creatures that arrived, it was confusing they weren't making any sense and already taking threatening actions. Not against the ponies no.

"Pinkie, come out for Celesta's sake!" she shouted again, a pink mare with a fluffy pink mane came rushing out the door, bouncing on her way out and humming an unitelligable tune.
"Heya Dash!" Pinkie was being Pinkie, happy and cheery.
She bounced in front of Dash, but was stopped with a hoof to her shoulder.
"Pinkie, I'm worried about Twilight, have you seen her?"
Dash's stomach was turning upside down, she was dead worried about Twilight.
"Oh, she's with Anderson at the library probably studying!"
Pinkie's still remained stationary.
"Anderson?" Dash eas confused, she heard that name being shouted out before. Then she remembared, it was one of the Marines that came to Equestria.
"Oh Celestia, what if he hurts her?!"
Das was now in full panic mode.
"Nah, they're in love, I even saw them kiss, it was so cute!" Pinkie's grin still remained on her face.
"W-what, in... love, kissing...?"
"Yep!" Pinkie began bouncing up and down again, looks like she was Pinkie Spy. Spying on Rick and Twilight.

Dash quickly sped off to the library, avoiding colliding with other ponies as she flew. What was he doing to Twilight, drugging her, using magic to influence. Dash had so much shit on her mind, and made it hard to proccess, as thoughts flew around her brain she smacked herself at the library's front door. Dash stood up groaning, then manickly slammed the door open. Without hesitation or second thought, she flew to the bedroom door. Without knocking she opened, only to see a couple laying on the bed, sleeping peacfully.
It was Twilight Sparkle and Rick Anderson the human.
Twilight was resting her head on his chest, closely snuggled to his body. He had his hand over her side and his other one on her neck.
She had wrapped her hooves around his waist, one of her hind leg resting on his leg.

Twilight moaned and slightly opened her left eye, Rainbow Dash was hovering over the doorway almost at the brink of tears.
"D-Dash, what are you doing here?"
Twilight yawned, still holding the tight grip between her and Rick. After a few seconds Rick woke up too.
"Twi, Twi dear please go back to bed, it's early"
Upon hearing those words Dash sighed and flew near them, slowly and elegantly landing on her hooves.
"So I guess you two-" Dash was interupted.
"Love eachother" the couple on the bed said in unison, then Rick gave a light kiss on Twilight's lips and turned his look over to Dash.
He gave a warm smile which she returned.
"Thank you for understanding us Rainbow" Twilight spoke as Dash descended down stairs and leaving the library.
"Who wants breakfest?" Twilight asked and Rick simply noded in return, their grip loosened and their embrace broke. It was a bit cold. They both walked down to the kitchen as they prepared their breakfest.

Thye sat near eachother as they chewed down. It was veg soup (what else a Double cheeze burger?)

They finished their meal, happy from the nourishing. It was a sunny day ahead of them, until the heavy rain began pouring again.

"Oh great, now what?" Rick sounded dissapointed.
Twilight giggled "We could have some fun, you know" she rubed his chest.
"Twilight, I think we talked about this."
She sighed "Yeah I know"
But a spark blowed inside her mind.
"But first we need Celestia's blessing to create a foal!"
She squealed in delight and jumped into Rick's hold.
"So we don't have to worry about pregnancy!"
She kissed him deep with passion,but he quickly pulled away.
"Please Twi, you're making me uncomfy"
For some reason he took hold of her forehoof, it was softer than usual, it was like a hardened and reinforced marshmallow. Twilight giggled for some reason.
"Hah, it tickles, and it feels nice, no pone has ever touched me there"

After a long pause Rick broke the silence.
"It's umm... different"
He stroked her mane with his free hand. "Wouod you like a massage?" he asked.
"Oh yes please, finally my muscles can relax from this bent over reading at night, let's head for the spa, there are some moisturisers and somekind of liquids that relax your body"

And so they went to the spa, upon opening the library door thet were greeted by a big red stallion.

"B-Big Mac?"
"Eeeayup"
He viciously punched Rick straight in the ribcage, mass center.
He flew acroas the room, smashing into a bookshelf. His vision blurred and hearing screeched.
"Rick!" somepony shouted.
Twilight looked at Big Mac in horror.
"W-what gives?!" she yelled, only to be smacked across the face.

But it was a dream.

She woke with a start, still cuddled up next to her love. Twilight sighed and rested her head again, she felt Rick's smooth, skin hand run trough her mane. They were soft and warm.
"Ah..." she moaned.
"I love you Twilight, you are my little sparkle" he kissed her in the cheek. Twilight only giggled, he was easy with her, loving and caring, watching out for her. His voice was like fresh honey. "R-Rick, I cannot wait anymore, I need you"
Twilight slid her way to his lap, her thigs circling and her rump against his crotch, Rick was having an erection. Twilight could feel it, his muscular, long penis raising up. (muscular because it's a muscle not a bone lol)
She could feel it pressing up against her own genitals.
"See, you like it" she stuck her tongue out.
"Twilight please, please lay off, Twi get up"
But she wasn't going to, she reached her hooves to his trousers zipper and began to slowly pull down.
"Twilight don't do it"
She continued already half way.
"Twilight please get off me"
Only a quorter left.
"TWILIGHT GET THE FUCK OFF!"
He pushed Twilight to her side. Unexpected as it is he shouted again. "THIS IS WRONG, DON'T YOU GET IT?!"
"WRONG!"

"Wrong?" she quietly whispered.
Twilight curled up to a ball, hidibg her blushing face away from him. "The only wrong thing I see is you refusing our love"
"We love eachother, that doesn't mean that we can interact with us" his voice was filled with something the pony did not recognize.
"I just want to feel you inside of me, I was longing for it since we first kissed, but I guess that you can't accept it" she sounded more serious, Twilight stood up in courage and pointed a hoof at him. "It's just because I'm a pony is it, you don't want anything to do with me do you?" she was dead serious.
"N-no it's not that, I do love you with all my heart, I just don't want anything had to happen" he trailed off.
"I-I don't think we should ever do this again" he finally cracked.
"W-what, w-why, this is a j-joke right, right?!"
She faked a smile across her face, to fade away as he stepped out of bed.
"No Twi, I-I'm going back"

What? All he wanted was to live in Equestria, to be near Twilight, to feel her warmth and now he wants to go back?
Is he a troll?

Suddenly every fiber in his body instructed him to leave Equestria, to never face Twilight again.
He reached into his trousers' pocked and took out his military issued combat knife, with a sound like a sword sliding from it's scabbard.
He did a three sixty flip with the knife and cought it correctly (totally badass)
He turned to face Twilight. She looked at the knife and trembled.
"W-what's that for, put it away it is dangerous to play with kni-AAAAGH!" she was interrupted by a flash of pain on her side, she couldn't see what was happening. The only words that left her mouth before blacking out
"What the... fuck...?"
Her head hit the floor with a thud. She was motionless, and not breathing...

*Battlefiled 3 'promoted' sound effect*

Private First Class!