• Published 19th May 2014
  • 2,324 Views, 114 Comments

My Life, Recreated - Ephraim Blue



I never wanted any of this to happen... no, I did not. But who can blame me really? I didn't ask to be transported to Equestria, transformed into a pony, and have to relive my life from the beginning. It just happened.

  • ...
7
 114
 2,324

Intermission - A Zillion Words in a Trillion Stories

Author's Note:

This is basically some stuff I felt like putting down. This chapter has no relevance to the plot at all. It does mention a few things about this story, but they aren't all necessary to read.

There are, literally, millions of books out there. Millions to read, and even more words to fill them up. Writing is not easy, nor will it ever be.

You can come up with the most brilliant idea ever to come out of anyone's head. It could be about being abducted by aliens, becoming some character you made up, inventing the most useful or dangerous thing ever known, or anything like that.

And the biggest problem to all of that is executing it in the way it's supposed to be.

This is why for most stories, no matter how good or bad they are, usually take time to update or think of a reasonable thing for a chapter. If you're on this site and you're reading Asylum or Over the Edge and Through the Wood, they normally take such a long time to update for stories that are so small.

Or even if it's a small story like mine. It's not a big story, it's nothing too special when compared to something like those stories. But to be honest, I never exactly planned to make this story until I realized that "Blue's" backstory was too big to just hint out in a bunch of random things I put together you'd look at as other stories.

And as another side-note, this story is honestly a reboot of another one I decided to do.

I've actually forgotten what it was called, and I can't just look it up because I deleted the story. The story follows the same basic premise that I've put out in this story. But the thing to that is, since I got so much negative feedback on that one, I didn't want to be reminded of it over and over, so that's why its deleted.

But back to my original topic, I'm only making this story to explain who "Blue" or "Me" is, since all the people who have read up to this point know, "Blue" is a self-insert HiE turned into a pony.

And ultimately, to be completely and truly honest, when I'm done with this story, not all of his backstory will be explained by then. His future story of what happens to him after this story I will display in other stories, as some of you may know, but most of those won't explain the biggest question there is.

"How did he end up in Equestria?"

And to be even more honest, that question will not be answered in this story.

There is this big thing going on in the Equestria that even "Blue", in this current time in this story, doesn't know of. Something that happened and forced "Blue" to go to Equestria.

"What is it?" some of you are probably asking. Well, I've also already stated that I'm not going to explain that in this story. However, I will be explaining it in another story of mine called "The Family of Time". How or when I explain it might be soon, but there are certainly some things about how "Blue" came into Equestria there. Just not right now.

And ultimately, this story is just a kind of auto-biography. I'm telling you all about my own life while also keeping some fictional things from My Little Pony into it.

And to be honest, anything that I say that has happened to me before in this story has most likely happened to me before. Whether it be some sort of pain, a fight I had, a trouble I got myself into, it has probably happened.

And the more I do this, the more I find it curious to why you all seem to stick around to read this story. It's nothing special. As I said, there are trillions of stories out there, be it FanFictions, real books, or even just some story on some scrap paper, they are all out there, and you can read all of them if you wanted to. But you all are still here reading this.

Normally, the readers are the ones with the questions. "What is going to happen?" "How will this effect the future of the story?" "Why does the author do what he does at the beginning of each chapter?"

But for now, it's me who has the questions. Why do you all like this story? Is it interesting to find that some one talks about his own life whist he keeps it in a story? Do you all enjoy this or what?

So, ultimately, that's a question I want you all to answer for me. "Why do you like this story?" That's all, really. I ask that occasionally in other stories but almost never get that kind of feedback. And while some of you may have already answered that, I've probably forgotten it.

As one final note, the "stories take forever to update thing"... It's almost always going to happen with a story. No matter what goes on in a person's life, there is most likely a reason for them to be distracted. Whether it's school, some roleplaying site, family troubles, computer, yada, yada, yada, all that slows down progress of updating stories.

Even right now, it is about 1:24 AM when I'm writing this. And I only wrote this because I felt like conveying a message. And as for the things that have been distracting me... I've already mentioned a couple, but mostly it's YouTube, and lack of ideas, which as I said earlier, "the biggest problem is executing it in the way its supposed to be". They both fit together, believe me. I try to come up with new ideas to find out how I should upload a chapter you'll all like. And that takes a lot of time to think of.

Well, I'm done rambling. I should really get some sleep too. If I ever do another one of these... Never mind that. I probably won't. Don't worry about it if I do.

Anyway, as an update thing for the next chapter... it's maybe half done.