• Published 26th Apr 2014
  • 759 Views, 15 Comments

Awakening - TheEmpressEclipse



The Prince of Night and War, Prince Constellation, has awoken......... You've never heard of him?

  • ...
3
 15
 759

Twilight Sparkle!

Prince Constellation played poker, with the zebra known as Zecora, for a long time. He was losing really bad and Zecora had a perfect poker face that held her secrets well.

he was getting tempted to cheat when he realized that he had broken the last 'don't trust' rule that could possibly apply to this situation: never trust a gambler.

He sighed as he wrote another IOU, he was about to offer her a rematch when there was a knock at the door. Zecora stood from her seat and headed for the door.

"Who is knocking at my door, I hope its not the obnoxious boar." She said quietly so whoever it was wouldn't hear. She opened the door revealing a purple Alicorn, she looked too smart, the Prince hated ponies who were smarter than him.

"Hello," The purple pony began. "I was just wondering if that potion I asked for was done yet." She even sounded smart.

"Twilight Sparkle, its good to see you, and I have made the potion, it is true." Zecora answered the smart mare, named Twilight.

I watched as Zecora searched her shelves, but than the purple pony noticed me. "Hello?" She asked to gain my attention, I looked at her. "My name is Twilight Sparkle," She introduced herself. "and you are?" She asked with a raised brow.

"I, am Prince Constellation, third-born of the Royal family, third in line for the throne, the master of the art of war and the prince thereof, I am the prince of the night-sky and the battlefield, and one day, I will rule all of Alicornis!" The Prince finished.

"Uhmmm, I don't mean to be rude or anything, but, I've never heard of you." Twilight said, much to the Prince' dismay.

"I can't believe it, I go to sleep for two thousand years and my sisters, and possibly my brother, go and erase my from history. What a GREAT family I have!" The Prince complained.

"Tw-two th-thousand YEARS!" The purple mare shouted.

"Yeah?" The Prince said confused at her outburst.

"But only Princess Celestia and Princess Luna can live that long, not even me and Cadence are immortal!" Twilight shouted again.

"Tia and Lu-Lu are still around, where, I need to have a rematch with them!" The Prince said, also taken to shouting.

"You know Princess Celestia and Luna?" Twilight asked, still shouting.

"Of course I know them, their my sisters!" The Prince replied, tuning his voice down ever-so-slightly.

Twilight's jaw dropped open, as her eyes went wide. But then she regained her composure. "No, thats impossible, Princess Celestia would have told me if she had a bro-." She stopped, as her jaw once again fell open and her eyes engulfed her face. "I HATE BEING LIED TO, ESPECIALLY BY THE PRINCESS!!!!!" She shouted, loud enough to knock the Prince out of his seat. "Oops, sorry." She said as she helped him up.

"You have a very powerful 'Alicornis voice'." The Prince said as he climbed back into his seat.

"A what voice?" Twilight asked.

"An 'Alicornis voice'. Don't tell me that was 'forgotten' about as well?" The Prince asked.

"What exactly is Alicornis?" Twilight asked.

".......You have GOT to be joking! What is the name of this kingdom?" The Prince asked.

"Equestria."

The Prince's hoof quickly slapped his forehead. "She changed the name of the greatest kingdom on the face of Equuis, to EQUESTRIA!!!!!!" He shouted, he was so angry, that if he so much as caught a glimpse of her pink mane, she would find an early grave!

Twilight backed away from the Prince and finally noticed Zecora standing by waiting for their conversation to end, she had a potion clenched firmly in her teeth. Twilight had heard enough, she grabbed some bits from her saddle bags, took the potion from Zecora, put the bits on the table and pulled the Prince from his seat with her magic.

"Your coming with me!" Twilight told the Prince.

"Where?" He asked.

"Canterlot."