• Published 18th Apr 2014
  • 1,539 Views, 29 Comments

It's Time to MANNE UP! - ConnorTempest



Our Favorite Mercs are teleported to Equestria when Gray Mann gets desperate.

  • ...
3
 29
 1,539

Congratulations on Manning Up. Prepare to Die.

The Team landed in a forest, though a dense jungle was a better way to describe it. The Pyro was the first to awake after the explosion. "Hudda huh ha, hudhrd hada." he groaned. After coming to his senses, he looked around him, a smile growing on his face.

Soon everyone was awake, only to find that they weren't human.

"Doctor, what is happening? Why are we...pony? And why you have horn? And scout wings?" asked a large brown pony.

"Vell...I do not know, I didn't do it. I don't zink at least." replied a white coated unicorn.

"So it AIN'T juss me taht tis seein' thins this time?" asked a overly drunk dark brown pony.

"Hey! I got wings, Neatto!" The blue pegasus happy with his new form.

"Ey guys! It's me, the Bombinomicon, Whoa! The hell happen to you guys?" asked the floating book...which was still a book. "I mean, Hell, look at ya. Heavy's a pony, Medic's a unicorn, Demo is a drunk pony, scout's a pegasus, soldier's a grey pegasus, Engi's a pony, sniper's a unicorn, spy's a unicorn and Pyro is...What the hell?"

The team looks over to the Pyro, who looked...just as he always did, but on all fours.

"So, we're all horses, and Pyro is still...Pyro, what happened to the freakin' bots?" asked Scout, "Soldier, you got any ideas?"

As the team faced Soldier they saw something that may haunt them forever...or at least for the night. Soldier was standing tall...with a smile, "AAHHAYAAHHAAYAHAYA! SCREAMIN' EGALES!" he shouted as he flew off in the sky.

"Hudhudda hur hud hudda." scolded the Pyro, he then pointed north, signaling for them to head that direction.


~~~


Meanwhile with the Wonderbolts...

For the next week or so the Wonderbolts would be in Ponyville, as this time Soarin picked the vacation spot and insisted to head here; something about pie. Of course when they got there the locals begged for a performance, and of course they said yes. Now they had about three days as things were set up to prep themselves and all-in-all just relax.


~~~


Meanwhile in Hell....

"You fell here first! I WIN!"

"Of course I didn't, what the gravel are you spouting, YOU were pushed down here before me!"

"OH SHUT UP YOU TWO!" The booming voice of Silas Mann (better known as the Horseless Headless Horsemann: HHH) roared.

Before they came, Silas admittedly was enjoying hell, until his idiot nephews showed up. They brought their feud and arguments to hell with them, and Silas hated it. He loved his brother dearly, BUT WHY DID HE HAVE TO CREATE SUCH AWFUL OFFSPRING! It pained him to know that he couldn't kill them again...

*DING*

A green skeleton with a baseball cap yell out, "I NEED TO SEE A....SILAS MANN...SILAS MANN PLEASE COME TO THE PODIUM!"

Scratching his head Silas wondered when the hell, hell got a podium. In the next second a large blue flame burst to life next to him...it was a damned podium...get it damned...oh, who cares.

"Yes, what do you need?" Silas asked the dead man.

"Time's up! You can leave, your bags are in the left lobby...don't look at the any of the harpies on your way out, it's their time of the month today, and eye contact angers them...good luck on the surface!" The skeleton said with...what seemed to be a smile...no muscles or skin made it hard to tell, but Silas was pretty sure it was a smile...of sorts. Then with a stamp and a letter, Silas was on his way out.

He almost reached the door when he saw a small, white-feathered, harpy sitting near the door, her head in her claws. Ignoring the skeleton's warnings, he approached her, took his head off and put in on the ground near her, and put a gloved hand on her shoulder, "Miss, you alright, this is a high traffic area; wouldn't want to get run over." he said. Not a sound was heard from her. With a sight he began again, "Okay, what's wrong? You can tell Uncle Silas."

She looked up to him with teary eyes. They were violet, Silas noticed. She then pointed to two other harpies, both a deal older looking...and much more threatening...and pissed.

"Yes, what about them, you can speak child." said Silas, after dealing with his nephews when he was alive, and now in Hell, he was very good with people, and creatures in general...as long as they weren't his nephews.

She looked at him and pointed to them, then to her neck, then opened her mouth and put a claw in front of her mouth motioning outward, then brought her two arms up to make an X. Silas stared, confused for a moment. She did it again. It clicked.

"I see, my poor dear," Silas began as he reached for his head, placing it between his shoulders, "Let's see if I can help." With that a purple ring appeared at his feet, he reached into it and pull out his weapon by it's handle, his loyal Headtaker.

"WHASSUP BOSS!? BUDDY? AMIGO!?" yelled the axe, happy to see its owner again.

"Tell me Goreden," Silas said as he looked at the glowing weapon, "Are you hungry?"

A deep laugh bellowed from the Headtaker, "Starving..."

~~~

Walking up to the two harpies, his Headtaker slung on his back, he tapped one on the shoulder. "Hello...Headssssss....Sush!"

"What do you want squash head?" sneered one of the bird-ladies.

"My, my, you seem in the wrong today...Heaaaaaaaadddssss...heads, heads, heads, heads...Quite."

They leered at Silas for a moment, "You know what they say about dead men, right?" one of them asks.

"Do you?....HEAAAADS...."

"Well..." The first harpy raised her claw and rushed toward Silas, "THEY TELL NO--" She was cut off by a loud "HEAAAADS!" and a sickly wet *SLICKT* sound. She turned to look at her fellow assaultress, to see that her head was no longer there, cleanly cut off. She turned back to Silas, her claw now buried into his chest. She heard a slurping sound and turned her head towards it; it was the axe. After a few seconds the blood on it started to vanish into the weapon and it began to glow a faint purple.

"Delicious..." It said, voice in a trance as though it were savoring its meal.

"Trust me...this dead mann will tell more than tales." a deep voice said above her. "Hahaha...Good-Night..."

*SLING*

~~~

On his way out Silas put Goreden back to sleep, in his own little pocket dimension. As he came across the exit again, he saw the small harpy again. He stood there and noticed just how small and fragile she looked. Kneeling down next to her he spoke in a soft voice, "If you want Child, you may come with me," she raised her head, her violet eyes staring into his yellow sockets, "You don't seem to have anything here to leave, and you aren't bound to this place either, I sure could use some company where I am heading." He finished, offering his hand to the girl.

She reached out for a second, slightly hesitating, before fulling grabbing the mann's hand and crawling into his back. She grappled his pumpkin head, nuzzling it, before falling asleep.


~~~


The TEAM

The Team soon arrived in a colorful town after following Pyro's directions. As they entered the Soldier gasped and said, "Men, I think I know where we are, the clues are everywhere! The colors, the clean air, the lack of American flags! We MUST be in....CANADA! Just wait, the hippies will be here any minute!"

"Mphhurhm hrrmem hurr hermmph." Pyro said with a wave.

"Yeah, what the mute said." added Scout.

"Well, now we need ta find some help getting ba-*FWOSH*" started the Sniper, who got interrupted by a loud burst of fire a few blocks over.

And Pyro got a look, one of extreme excitement, showing through the mask, "MPHPPMHH MMPH! HUDDA HUDA HA! HUDDAAAA!" he yelled, running toward the source of the flames.

"Come on' guys, I think the firebug knows something!" shouted the Scout, beginning to chase after Pyro.

"Oh, vat make you zink that?" asked the Medic.

"Cause he's running, that means it's important!" Scout shouted back.

Throwing up his...hooves, the Medic beckoned for the rest of the group to follow.

~~~

Pyro was excited, euphoric even, as he ran towards the flame. The fire itself wasn't what attracted him, it was the look of it, how it was too perfect to be true fire, and how the subtle streaks of lighting complemented it. He knew...He knew.

Stopping outside a large field, he waited for his comrades. When the team caught up to him, he faced them. Then he did something he thought he might never be able to do. Reaching up, he put his hooves to his mask, and twisted. A resounding *PSSSTTT* hissed as gas escaped the suit.

Then they hear a voice from the Pyro, distinctly British, "I'm afraid to say that I haven't been completely honest with you chaps. But twas' my only choice ya see. I do feel a degree of guilt, because you have been my brothers, my friends in this endeavor. Thank you..." as he finished he pulled his mask off, revealing a stallion's head, a mix of reds, yellows, and oranges; seemed to look like the fires that he so enjoyed spreading. "I dearly with I could show my gratitude to you chaps more, but I don't have anything to give you, thanks....for bringing me home."

Author's Note:

And that wraps up chapter 2, tell me if you liked it, and if you have any questions, fire away!
this is mostly a side project I'm doing, for variety to keep my mind sharp.
I'm not sending this to my editor (guy's already got his work cut out for him, Bless em') so if you want, y'all can tell me where my errors are.
DANKE ~The Doctor
P.s. I hope you see what I did with our Heros regarding what they are