• Published 18th Apr 2014
  • 1,539 Views, 29 Comments

It's Time to MANNE UP! - ConnorTempest



Our Favorite Mercs are teleported to Equestria when Gray Mann gets desperate.

  • ...
3
 29
 1,539

Dearest Sister

The team had gone their separate way in search of supplies and the sort. Pyro decided to head to town hall and find out, exactly how long had he been gone. Standing outside the door, he stared up at the building, Can't believe I'm finally back...it's like a dream.

Entering the building he heard two mares arguing.

"I'm sorry Mayor, but Celestia has called us back to Canterlot; all of the Equestrian milita."

"You must be joking, the town has already payed your team to provide your services to preform, one missing team won't make much of a difference, will it?"

"This is a direct order, straight from the crown. I don't know what you'd do, but I'm following my orders."

As the two voices debated, Pyro walked up to a counter, a blue mare sitting behind it looked up at him and asked, "Welcome to Ponyville, the local government is not responsible for damage to property or self, on occurrence of injury or death the authorities will be notified once the location has been thoroughly sanitized and bleached, please enjoy your stay and don't go near the forest; Now, how may I help you?"

Not even the slightest bit off-put by the odd welcoming, Pyro told her, "Yes, I need some maps of Equestria, and the date."

"Simple enough," she said, handing him a map that covered Equestria, parts of the Badlands, and the frozen north. "And today is the fifth of June, three years after the return of Luna."

Pyro thanked the mare, taking the map and turning to leave, before stopping and asking, "Wait, did I hear you say 'after the return of Luna?'"

"Yep, you heard right," she answered with a nod of her head.

Why is she so calm about this? Or is this not my home? Pyro thought.

Turning to run out, he crashed into a fire maned mare.

"Hey, watch where you're going!" the downed mare yelled at him.

Pyro reached out his hoof to the downed mare, "Oi, sorry lass, I was jus-" he began before finally seeing the mare, "I-Is that you, Spitfire?"

Hearing his voice, Spitfire's ears pivoted towards him, "I-Iggy? Y-You can't be." she said as she took his hoof in her's.

Pulling her up, he embraced her, whispering into her ear, "It is...I'm back, sis."

Pushing him away, she glared at him with tears in her eyes, "You can't be! My brother died twelve years ago! You can't fool me, changeling scum!"

"Changeling? Those old fairy tales? More-over, who told you I died!?"

"The princess herself came and told me!"

"Told you what?! Did she bother to tell you anything? ANYTHING!?"

"Of course she did! She said you--he was killed in the line of duty."

"You bought that? Equestria wasn't in a state of war when I disappeared! I-" Pyro started, before being silenced by a hoof to the face.

Wiping his muzzle with his hoof, he looked down to see it covered in blood. "Oi, what was that for! I thought I taught you better than to-," He was once again silenced, this time due to the mare tackling him through the air, onto the ground outside town-hall. Now on top of him, Spitfire began beating on him. Blow after blow she continued, Pyro showing no sign of resistance.

"Fight back damnit!" She yelled at him, tears streaking down her muzzle.

Putting a hoof around her, Pyro pulled her close and whispered into her ear, "You know I can't do that...I made a promise, one I intend to keep."

Finally stopping her assault, she returned the embrace. I don't care anymore, She thought, I'll find out later...for now...I want my brother back.

Author's Note:

3rd revision
1st one had Pyro find himself in a parallel universe, in which his counterpart is Spitfire
2end one Pyro was still in a parallel universe, though this time Spitfire was still his sister, but he had died.
this is the third, because I don't want to turn this into a sad story.
Also, sorry for the short chapters recently, I've got a sort of writers block...in which I'm just beating with a hammer. Expect a chapter in the next week or so.
...To apologize, I show you this...

Ponies