• Published 18th Apr 2014
  • 1,539 Views, 29 Comments

It's Time to MANNE UP! - ConnorTempest



Our Favorite Mercs are teleported to Equestria when Gray Mann gets desperate.

  • ...
3
 29
 1,539

Move out! Mix-UP? Split up?

The mercs walked out of the bar, Heavy carrying a very drunk Demo-man. Behind them a purple mare waved happily, "You guys are welcome to the Hammered Mare anytime! Come again soon!"

Waving behind them, the mercs followed Pyro to the center of town.

"So, eh, Sparky, wadda we do now?" Scout asked.

"NOW, we find whoever has the highest connections here, and work are way up till we can get to the Princess." Pyro replied.

Scout frowned before asking, "Ya know that we won't get payed for killing her? And even if she's 'lord of the ponies' I'd rather not get hunt down by an entire nation, ya dig?"

"We aren't going to try and kill her."

"Well, to be frank, you scare all of us, cause' you are one fierce mutha-"

"She may be the only one to return you to your world; so no, we aren't going to kill her...though I have more than a few choice words for her highness." Pyro said bitterly.

"So, ya knew her, huh? What, and old girlfriend or somethin'?"

"Yes, I guess you could say I knew her, and no...our...relationship was not of that kind."

"So-" Scout started.

"Anyvay! Do you know vere ve are?" Richtofen asked, cutting of Scout.

"Unfortunately, no. Though I know where to head, " Pointing forward, Pyro said, "You see that? That place is called Canterlot. That's where we're going."

"Vell, I'd say that it'll take us a few day to valk zere...more if ve get lost." Richtofen said.

"Seems about right; wish I still had a map." Pyro said, giving a long sigh, "I guess we should stock up before we go. Oh, and don't be surprised when your weapons don't look or act the same...dimensional travel loves to get it's kicks in."

"Huh? kicks?" Soldier asked, looking in his pack to see his Rocket Launcher had not changed, "Looks the same." he stated.

"Really? Meh, So the universe is literally against me? Go figure." Pyro deadpanned. Shaking his head, he looked back at his team, "Anyway, we'll separate and meet back up her in two hours, ok?" receiving several nods he continued, "Good, now we're going to need food, probably camping gear, and a few bits; that's the currency used here...at the very least it used to be; and lastly we need Identities. Names, back-stories, history, that sort of thing; we can't afford to draw attention."

"Pssht, yea right. Come on, what are a buncha' horses gonna' do if they see us? We look like 'em, we talk like 'em, and walk like 'em." Scout asked.

"Simple, they're like any sentient beings, akin to humans. Some good, some bad...all in control of higher thinking." Pyro replied.

"So, how should we split up?"

Author's Note:

Welp, this is short, I know, but expect several more in a relatively short amount of time. In actuality, It was longer, but I decided to separate each mercs' part into different chapters- its gonna be Pyro, Heavy, Scout, Medic, Engie for the next couple of chapters, wish me luck!
Will try and update before the 25th of November of 2014.