• Published 31st May 2014
  • 824 Views, 30 Comments

Private Blueblood - zombieboy671

  • ...
2
 30
 824

(Prologue) A normal day as a prince

My life is perfect. I'm royalty ponies bow before me, give me attention and if anyone dare crosses me they will have to deal with my auntie princess Celestia.
A normal day for me is the sound of a choir singing me awake. After being awaken from my slumber I'll enjoy an hour in the royal spa while at least six expert mares pamper me to their full abilities no cost is too high for royalty such as myself. After a nice hour in the royal spa I walk to my wardrobe full of the finest clothes made from the most exotic materials silks and cottons of every color of the rainbow. Once I've outfitted myself in the finest clothes it's time for breakfast. A dandy lion omelet with toasted bread covered in premium zap apple jelly with the crust cut and a spot of mare grey tea. Once I've eaten I'll take a stroll though Canterlot with my entourage watching the pony races or indulging in noble affairs. After a day of excellent food and excellent company I'll return to the castle. With the sun falling in the sky I return once again to the dinning hall for dinner. A seedsar salad comprised of only the most lush greens and afterward a desert that the gods themselves will have made it a strawberry short cake made from pearl white milk, straw berries produced from only the top tier farms, and whipped cream from only the best dairy cows throughout Equestria. Stomach full of food and fatigued from today's events I retire to my bed chambers to recover. Just another normal day for me prince Blueblood.

Author's Note:

Short but I need to set the stage for the story see you guys in the next chapter.