• Published 30th Mar 2012
  • 5,374 Views, 27 Comments

Slash of the whip - Taylorthepega



Several Fillies go missing, including Sky, Dizzle, and Sweetie Belle. What is going on?

  • ...
12
 27
 5,374

Prologue

A light blue pegasus tried to sleep, failing misrably. She looked at her curly brown mane and tail, trying to decide what to do, then went to her younger sister's room. "Dizzle?" the pegasus said to her sister. Dizzle raised her head. "Yes, Sky?"
"I can't sleep."
Dizzle sighed. She may be younger, but she was braver than Sky was. "What's wrong?"
"I have this feeling something' bad is going to happen."
Dizzle had been having the same feeling for a while.
"Me too. Want to take a walk to get it out of our system?"
"Sure."
Checking to make sure their older sister was asleep, they went outside.
"So, what's on your mind, Sky?"
"I just--"
Sky was looking the other way, when she heard a muffled scream come from Dizzle.
"Dizzle!"
Then, a hoof hit her on the head and her world went black.
***
Taylor woke up, Feeling as if something bad had happened. Shrugging it off, the light gold pegasus reapplyed her pink eyeshadow, and brushed her light skyblue fluttershy-like mane and pinkie pie tail, then went to wake up her sisters. Surprisingly,Sky and Dizzle were not in bed. Taylor shrugged. The two pegasi were probally downstairs. She flew downstairs, and saw that niether pegasi were downstairs. Panicking, She searched the house for the pegasi. When she didn't find them, she noticed that the door was a little bit open. They must have gone outside! She thought. Running outside, she saw a ribbon. Sky's ribbon! she thought, panicking. running to the phone. "Police!!! My sisters have been kidnapped!!!"
***
The mysterious pony looked through her book. It was a year after kidnapping Sky and Dizzle, and they were turning grey like the others..She flipped through her book of pictures of foals and stopped at the unicorn section.She was looking at a picture of a light pink filly with gold poofy mane and tail."No, too young. Too old. Too inexperienced." It went on for a while untill a sevant came in with a plate of cookies and tea."Wrong cookies!" She said, hitting the servant with a whip."Get me the right ones!" The servant whimpered, and the mare lifted the whip threatenly, so that the servant ran to get the cookies."Now back to work..." The mare's voice trailed off as she saw the perfect unicorn filly to kidnap. She read the name under the picture.
"Sweetie Belle......"